Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 86

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 86 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

We hummed along in the car, Lena had her seat tipped right back as we both sang along to Fleetwood Mac. The sunroof was open and the wind ruffled her thick black hair She turned her head to me and said, "Hey look at this." I looked over at her, she'd pulled the zip down on her chinos and exposed her dark monogrammed bush and her pink clit. "Oh put it away before we end up in a ditch." Lena grinned and zipped herself back up. We drove on through the sun-streaked lanes until we reached Hascombe Castle. The place was teeming with people and the car park was packed. We drove round and round until finally someone vacated their space and let us in. It was no surprise that on such a warm sunny day as this, that the place would be popular. We strolled arm in arm through the beautifully kept gardens and over the manicured lawns and headed for the castle entrance itself, dodging coach loads of Japanese tourists on the way.

We queued at the pay booth, and I fished my National Trust membership card out of my bag and got us in at a reduced rate. I'd been to this place several times before with my sister Mary and her husband Ian, it never ceased to impress and amaze me with its solidly constructed tall towers and it's beautiful Norman architecture. Lena and I tramped through the tunnels and along the ramparts, carried along with the tide of moving tourists. We saw the dungeons and kitchens and the draughty living areas. We trekked up and down tight spiral steps for over two hours until we were exhausted. It was getting late, and from a vantage point high up on a round tower, we could see the car park beginning to thin out. I lent over through an embrasure and far below me I could see streams of people heading for the exits.

As I watched the procession of tiny people, I felt a familiar hand on my rear, Lena was having a sneaky feel of my bum. Without turning I said, "Aren't we a little exposed up here for that sort of thing honey?" Lena's hand stayed put.

"Well, it's your fault for wearing such tight shorts. What's a girl to do when she can almost see your fanny?" I turned fully around, now her hand was placed firmly on my crotch. High up on the windy turret it was beginning to get rather chilly, I wasn't sure if it was the cold or something else that had made Lena's nipples stick out so much. "Darling Lena, when will you ever have enough sex.?"

She stared directly into my eyes with a solemn expression and said, "Simple, when I'm dead." We were alone on the roof, I kissed her quickly, and I replied, "Well that's not going to be for a very long time is it, so I hope we both live to a hundred." Lena removed her hand and wrinkled her nose and said, "No matter how much I love you, and how much you turn me on, I'm not sure even I could go down on a centenarian pussy." We both howled with laughter, and I realised, not for the first time, that I'd never laughed so much or had been as happy as I had with Lena. My love for her grew stronger every day, and it made me feel wonderful.

We made our way back towards the car park, I had my arm around her waist, while Lena's hand was wedged firmly in my back pocket Lena pulled us to a stop and pointed across the car park, "The restaurant's over there Annie. I could do with a nibble." We changed course and walked over to the restaurant, which was really more of a glorified café. We sat in a booth in a corner, there were a few other diners but the place was less than half full. A young waitress, no more than a teenager, came over to take our order.

"Hi," she said brightly, "My name's Malana, what can I get you?"

It was if Lena wasn't there, as if she'd never even existed. I looked up in to her pretty young face and immediately had a mental image of me sitting on it and grinding my pussy on her mouth. Lena touched my arm,

"Annie, what are you having?" I managed to bring my thoughts back to the menu, "Er... let me think. Yes I'll have the braised chicken please and some tea please." Lena ordered a mild prawn curry and some Pepsi.

Lena looked in to my face and whispered, "I could tell what you were thinking just then. You fancied her, you wanted to fuck her didn't you. But that's OK, you can want all you like, you can look all you want, as long as you don't touch OK?" She paused, "OK?"

"No it wasn't like that Lena honey, truly." I lied, "I just thought I knew her from somewhere, you know when you think they're a friend's daughter or something."

"I believe you, thousands wouldn't." Up to that point, we'd been chatting about our visit, Lena had bought a guidebook and was now studying the information inside, I think she was sulking a little. After all the things I'd felt following the rape, about being supportive for her, and the first piece of totty that shows up, I wet my knickers.

When Malana reappeared with our order, I did my best to ignore her completely, save for a curt 'thank you' I barely acknowledged her presence.

"That's better Annie." I felt awful, I had a struggle to eat my food, my appetite seemed to have abandoned me. Lena watched as I pushed the food around on my plate. "C'mon Annie, sweetheart, cheer up. I still love you, and I know you won't be able to break the habit easily, and she was attractive I have to admit." I felt Lena's bare foot slide up my leg under the table. It went all the way up until her toes were pressed firmly against my fanny. The sudden intense arousal I'd felt when the waitress had first appeared had not gone away. I could still see her pretty smiling face and the way her tight black skirt had clung to her cute little arse. I opened my legs to encourage Lena to do more, and she did.

I eased forward a little on the plastic seat as Lena wiggled her toes against my fanny. Now I was reminded of our sex session by the lake, and the way she'd brought me off so skilfully with her nimble footwork. I tried to reach down and pull my shorts and knickers to one side and let her make direct contact with my drenched cunt, but infuriatingly, they were too tight. Lena was pushing her foot quite hard while still innocently shoving prawns in to her mouth. I sat hunched over the table as Lena jammed her heel in to my crotch. I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm and I was about to moan unconsciously out loud, with pleasure when I noticed the waitress Malana, staring in my direction. Oh shit, I was finding it hard to hold this one back, the public area cautioned me to keep quiet, but the attention of the cute waitress made me want to scream. Lena appeared to be smiling at my frustration and continued to eat her meal as she frigged me under the table. I quickly shoved a large piece of chicken in my mouth and bit down on it. The orgasm flooded through me seconds later

I leaned back in my seat and swallowed the shredded piece of meat. Lena had a coquettish look on her face, I could have kissed her and killed her at the same time. She'd used my weakness, my inability to turn down the opportunity of quick shag, to manipulate me. It seemed that she was calling the shots more and more and sex between us was at her bidding. I had no quarrel with this as Lena's sex drive was as strong and unquenchable as mine was, if not more so. She looked across at me, a picture of innocence and said, as if enquiring after my meal, "Nice?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.