Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 85

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 85 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Crouching on the sofa, I trembled slightly in anticipation of what was to come. Lena's fingers lovingly moved over the skin of my big round arse, gently pressing and squeezing the soft yielding flesh. I quivered again as I felt the first light sensual touch of her moist mouth moving across the broad expanse of my cheeks. Her tongue began to expertly probe the crease of my arse, coming to rest at my open hole. I gripped the back of the sofa knowing that the next thing I would feel would be the tip of Lena's tongue entering the soft confines of my arsehole. It didn't happen, instead, Lena's mouth clamped tightly on to a patch skin, just to the side of my waiting hole. She began to suck and gently bite at the flesh. "It feels lovely honey, but what are you doing?"

"Giving you a love bite of course. I've got a butterfly, you can have a love bite." Lena returned to sucking my skin as if it was the most natural thing in the world, and to me that's exactly the way it felt. Content with her creation, Lena turned her affectionate and keen attention to my pussy, her extended tongue sliding teasingly slowly up and down my wet slit Her thumb slipped easily in to my cunt and she began to slowly rub my clit as her hand moved gently to and fro,

Lena's tongue moved back to my arsehole and began to delicately tickle my aching ring. With a slow, deliberate caressing and licking of my crotch, Lena inched me towards a dazzling climax. Gradually, the sensations built and expanded, climbing to a blissful intensity. "Oh honey, that's wonderful, don't stop, uhhhh... that's lovely... uhhhh... so lovely... uhhh I'm cumming now baby... uhhh... uhhyes... it's... cumming... uhhhhhhhhhh." I felt myself stiffen and my back arched throwing my head back as I gasped aloud. I tumbled over on to the sofa and lay on my back, looking adoringly at my Lena, she too smiled at me as though I was the only person she had ever, or could ever love. She said, "How was that Annie, on a scale one to ten?"

I pretended to think it over, she playfully slapped my thigh, "Oh I suppose it was... eleven!" She slapped my leg again and laughing, fell in to my open arms.

I cuddled her and squeezed her tight to me, feeling her ample bosom mould in to mine. With her head nuzzling on my shoulder, she said,

"You know something? I think I could eat something now."

Lena, stark naked, jumped up and padded over to the kitchen,"Oh the coffee's gone cold now. I'll make us some more. And I think there are some croissants in the cupboard, how about some hot croissants and apricot conserve?"

"Mmnn, that sounds fine. Put something on baby, if anyone looks through the window, they'll get a real eyeful." Lena came back to the sofa and grabbed up her dressing gown, she winked, "You're such a prude Ann Malone." I had to laugh, me a prude? How wrong can you get?" I was delighted to see that Lena appeared to be recovering her high spirits after the ordeal. It looked as though any mental or emotional scarring would be minimal. It seemed that my genuine display of love for her had helped cushion the effects that the attack could have had on her.

We sat at the kitchen table and munched our way through half a dozen hot croissants and two mugs of coffee each. Wiping butter from her mouth, Lena said, "This no way to diet is it?" She poked at her midriff and added, "I'll never get rid of this spare tyre at this rate."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.