Ann and the Handyman
Chapter 84

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 84 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

As soon as WPC Gillian Moore had gone, Lena rushed upstairs to the bathroom. I followed her up and found her getting in to the shower again. I sat on the toilet seat and talked to her as she furiously scrubbed at her body. There was no way I could soften this terrible thing that had happened to her; to us. It took all my powers of persuasion to get her out of the shower after she'd spent almost half an hour under the hot powerful jets. I eventually convinced her to dry herself off with my help and come to bed. Reluctantly, she agreed, "If you weren't here Annie, I don't know what I'd have done. If I'd been on my own and this had happened then I'm sure I would have gone mad by now." I undressed and she climbed in to bed beside me, there were no physical marks that I could see on her body, so at least the bastard hadn't beaten her. We cuddled together, holding each other tightly. I said, 'You do know Lena, that if you had been on your own this wouldn't have happened at all. It was only because I let those nasty bastards give us a lift that this awful thing happened to us." Lena pulled herself in tighter to me and whispered, "You are not to blame yourself Annie. If I hadn't gotten myself so bloody pissed, we wouldn't have needed a lift in the first place. Now I want an end to all this self-recrimination. It's happened and we are not going to let it ruin our lives. We are going to put it all behind us and move on. Those bastards are a nasty little part of our history, they are not going to be a part of our future; agreed?" I hugged her as tight as I could, it was a constant source of amazement to me just how much I loved this woman.

"That's my girl, that's my sweet darling little Lena. By the way, have I told you how much I love you recently ; well I love you with all my heart and I will always love you." Lena gently kissed me and then rested her head on my boobs,

"And I love you too Annie. As long as I have you and your love, I can get through anything, even this." We lay entwined in each other's arms, at any other time, sex would have been inevitable, but that was the furthest thing from our minds. We just spent the rest of the night, dozing in and out of sleep, and feeling the reassuring presence of each other's bodywarmth.

I don't know when we actually fell asleep, but it was gone eleven o'clock by the time I awoke, sunlight was filtering through the drapes. Lena was still slumbering peacefully beside me. I eased myself out of bed without disturbing her, and slung on my bathrobe. I went down to the kitchen to make us some breakfast. I went through the motions of making coffee and toast, but my heart wasn't in it, I just wasn't hungry even though neither of us had eaten anything more than crisps the night before.

I sat at the table pondering the recent horrific events. It was clear that I would have to be incredibly supportive and aware of Lena's needs over the coming weeks or months. This thing could easily ruin her life if I didn't make every effort to sustain her. It was obvious we couldn't go back to work the way we were and the state she was in. I phoned my boss, Brian Dodd at his home, I told him that Lena had had a slight 'accident' and I was looking after her. He started to ask questions, but I stopped him by saying that it was a delicate matter and that the Police were involved. I told him that we would probably both be out all week. I said to ring or leave a message on my mobile if he needed me. I left him thinking that we'd had a minor car accident.

I went back to going over all that had happened, there was no way I could duck the responsibility, I had caused this to happen to Lena, I was the reason she was in such a state. Oh God, what a fucking mess. Not for the first time, I began to hate myself. I couldn't eat breakfast, I felt so sick inside. I felt shame and anger at myself for allowing my selfish desires to have such a devastating effect on my poor innocent loving Lena. The guy who'd dragged me in to the trees was only acting on the come-on I'd given him. I got what I deserved, in reality and in sordid truth what I'd wanted. But for Lena, it was totally different, she was blameless and pure, and now because of me she felt dirty and corrupted. I was sinking in to a morass of self-loathing when there was a gentle knock at the door.

Standing on the doorstep was a young woman, who for some reason seemed familiar. I was about to ask what she wanted when she said, "Hello Miss Malone, it's WPC Moore. I thought I'd come by and see how you're both doing. Are you feeling a little better?" Seeing her off-duty and out of uniform, I hadn't recognised her even though it was less than twelve hours ago that she'd been sitting here with us. I assured her that I was fine. I ushered her in, sat her down and offered her some coffee, she accepted and as I placed the mug in front of her she asked, "And how's Miss Josecuelho?"

I said, "She's upstairs sleeping, I think she'll be OK, well I hope so at least."

"Oh good. Have you remembered any more about your attackers, accents, tattoos, things like that." She sipped at her coffee, and watched me with intense green eyes. "No not really I'm afraid, it was dark and..."

"But what about in the pub, you said they tried to chat you up."

'Oh yes, but I didn't notice..." The scene in the pub replayed itself in my mind, movement for movement word for word, it was as if I was watching a video tape. Suddenly an image, an impression I hadn't been aware of before came flashing in to my mind. "Wait a second, wait... there was something..."

WPC Moore put down her mug and sat bolt upright, her eyes seemed to bore in to me.

"A birthmark, yes a strawberry birthmark on his neck. I noticed it when he sat down next to me. I could only see the top of it, but it looked as if it might go down on to his chest, I couldn't tell under his shirt."

"That's excellent Miss Malone, excellent. I'll get that added to the description. This is the one who called himself Phil, the shorter of the two, is that right?" She quickly made notes in a small notebook.

"Yes, yes, Phil, the one who attacked me."

"OK that's good, it'll really help to track them down. Anything else?" I wracked my brains for more forgotten details but shook my head. She continued, "OK, there's plenty of time. Now I have some news. The car was found abandoned in a station car park about fifty miles from here. It had been stolen earlier yesterday. The CCTV in the car park was too indistinct to be of any use I'm afraid, it was too dark and badly lit. The car is now with a forensics team over in Dorling. We'll let you know if we find anything. Is there any chance I could talk to Miss Josecuelho, she might remember something as well?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.