Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 83

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 83 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I sat with Lena by the roadside, comforting her as best I could. I knew I had to get to my phone and report this as soon as possible. I reassured Lena that I was only getting my bag and that I'd be back in a second. I scrambled back in to the trees and eventually found my bag. I rushed back to her getting my phone out as I ran. By the time I had crouched back down beside her, I had dialled 999. I spoke to the police and told them what had happened and roughly where we were. It was enough to tell them that we were about two miles north of the village, down a side road on the right. I didn't mention Limston Hill, as I was now sure that the two bastards had lied about the name or had just made it up. I sat with Lena as she slowly began to calm down, my arms around her and my soothing words seemed to do the trick. I was angry rather than hurt, furious with myself that I had caused this to happen to my sweet Lena.

We didn't have to wait more than five minutes before a police car with two officers, one a Woman PC, arrived. They were very supportive and caring and they got us in to the car and off to the local hospital. A rape team of women officers was already there to meet us. While doctors and police officers dealt with Lena, I gave the woman PC all the information I could. I altered the story a little, I didn't mention going with them voluntarily, instead I said that the two men had offered us a lift home from the pub. I could see in the officer's eyes that she thought I was stupid to accept a lift from strangers the way I had. I gave her descriptions of both men and the car. I went in to the exam room where the doctor's had just finished examining Lena. She was distraught, and I had a job to calm her down. Luckily, the doctor had given her a mild sedative a little earlier.

It was now my turn to be examined by the rape team. I removed my clothes and gave them to the WPC, which she bagged and tagged for forensic examination. They had done the same with Lena's clothes. I shrugged on a green gown, the same as Lena had on, and climbed on to the couch. Lena sat in a chair nearby with a WPC talking to her. I put my legs up in the stirrups and allowed the female doctor to take a vaginal swab, and to comb through my pubic hair. We were treated very well by the whole team, this sort of crime was uncommon in this area. Another WPC was sent with my keys to the cottage to get some clean clothes for us.Then we were allowed to shower, Lena was in there for a full hour, desperately trying to wash off the feeling of dirt and contamination. I didn't feel the same sense of violation as Lena, I've freely given my body to many strangers. My body was not sacrosanct, it was open house. A little later, Lena and I were dressed and sitting in a small lounge with two police officers. One was a male detective and the other was the original WPC at the scene.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.