Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 81

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 81 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I don't know who was more embarrassed, me or Amanda. We both just stared at each other for what felt like ages. Lena must have wondered what the hell was going on. Finally, Amanda broke the icy silence and said,

"Oh hello Ann, nice to see you again. Out doing a little shopping? I've just dropped off a few of James' old clothes to the charity shop."

"Hello, Amanda; isn't it? No, we're just having a look round the village; it's so lovely. This is my friend Lena." Amanda gave Lena a cool smile. Lena said, "Nice to meet you Amanda, how do you know Ann?" Amanda looked at me nervously, then stammered, "Er... I... we..."

I cut in, "I was walking past Amanda's stud farm and I was admiring her beautiful horses. Amanda came over and told me all about them and we just got talking." Lena smiled and seemed to accept my story, which was true, if not completely honest. Lena said, "Well, that's nice. We'd better be going, things to do. Nice to meet you, 'bye." Lena dragged me away as I said 'cheerio' to a flustered Amanda. Lena said to me, "Who was she then Ann? She looked a bit uncomfortable when you met." I had to think fast, Lena must have suspected that there was more to it than I'd said. "Well actually, it's a bit silly really. There's a bit of a history between my sister Mary and Amanda's family. It goes back some years. Her family, the Forbes-Hunters, wanted to buy Mary and Ian's cottage for the land, something about building bigger stables; I can't remember the details. Anyway, Mary and Ian didn't want to sell and it got a little heavy at one point. I wasn't exactly involved, but I met the Forbes-Hunters a few times and the meetings were never very pleasant. So now it's a bit awkward when we bump in to each other."

Lena looked a little baffled, then said, "So what was all that about horses then?" I was feeling a little cornered, like she had me on the ropes. "Well," I said, "It was just the shock of suddenly seeing her after all this time I suppose. She got me all flustered, I've never liked the woman."

Lena said, "Well, if she comes near us again, I'll rip her tits off. Mind you, she wasn't bad looking was she. Nice tits and arse, pretty too, but a bit too high class for us though eh? Shame she's such a bitch." I nudged Lena hard in the ribs and said in mock anger, "Hey you! Anyone would think you fancied her."

Lena laughed out loud, "Don't be daft, don't get jealous. I'm not going to be tempted by some up market pussy. I've got you, that's all I want, and all I'll ever want, you know that." To reinforce her point, she squeezed my arse and gave me a quick peck on the lips. With a mischievous look she said, "Now take me home and fuck me silly, before I change my mind and drop my knickers for our friend Amanda" Laughing, I took a half-hearted swipe at her and she ran off squealing like a teenager. I didn't bother to run after her, and soon she'd rounded a corner and disappeared from sight.

When I got to the bend in the lane, Lena was nowhere in sight. As I walked on wondering where the silly cow had got to, I heard a 'psst' off to my right. I turned in the direction of the noise and there stood Lena a few meters away down a narrow alleyway. When she had my full attention, she lifted her skirt to reveal her knickers around her thighs; she flashed me. I had a wonderful view of her sculpted bush. Then she turned around, bent right over and gave me a lovely view of her pussy and her large coffee coloured arse, complete with butterfly tattoo She turned back, lowered her skirt, and tugged her panties back up.

I put my hand against my cheek and pretended to be shocked, "Miss Josecuelho, you shameless hussy. What am I going to do with you?" Lena strolled back to me, wiggling her hips seductively."I know exactly what you are going to do with me mistress. You're going to put me across your knees and spank me for being such a dirty girl." The image of Lena laid across my lap with her skirt up and her panties down, completely filled my mind and excited me immensely. I was surprised at just how aroused the thought had made me. My panty pad was already wet, now my pussy drooled what felt like another cupful in to my gusset.

I grabbed her arm and marched her towards the cottage, "Come on you randy little trollop, let's get you home." Lena hurried alongside me, giggling and chattering excitedly, all the while my mind was fixed on thoughts of her across my knees and her big irresistable arse at my tender mercy.

By the time we arrived at the cottage, we were almost jogging, such was our desire and lust. Once safely inside, Lena began to act up as if she needed to give me an excuse to spank her. As I took off my coat and dropped my bag on the dresser, she strutted around the sitting room chanting in a girlish voice. "I'm a naughty girl, such a dirty girl. I want to fuck Amanda, I want to sit on her face. I want to fuck her up the arse. I want to eat her snatch..." I made a grab for her but she ducked out of my grasp. Now I was both severely horny and getting a little frustrated, after all it was her that wanted to get back here so urgently. She stood defiantly just out of my reach and lifted up her top. Her massive tits were barely contained in her transparent white bra, two huge dark circles outlined her large erect nipples, and then she shook them from side to side. I watched as her great fleshy melons wobbled and swayed. She cooed, "I want Amanda to ride my tits, stick my nipples up her..." That was enough for me, I made a lunge for her and just caught the back of her skirt. Half scowling, half grinning I said, "Right, you dirty little slut, I'm going to teach you to show me some respect."

I dragged her by the wrist over to the sofa where I plonked myself down and pulled her down and over my knees. "Oh mistress, I've been such a dirty and wicked girl, I need a really good spanking." Lena was face down over my lap, with her huge bust hanging over my legs. "Yes you've been especially bad Lena, you tried to make me jealous, now I'm going to punish you."

I smoothed my hand over the broad curve of her skirt-covered arse, feeling her begin to tremble as I pressed my fingers towards her heavenly crack. I slowly lifted her skirt as if unveiling a national treasure, which to me it was. There was Lena's big soft arse covered with a pair of sheer purple knickers stretched tight across her round cheeks. The cotton material was so fine and pulled so tight, it was almost transparent, and I could make out the dark recess of her buttcrack.

Lena parted her thighs and I could see the wet patch in her crotch was much bigger now. I lightly traced my fingers along the waistband of her panties and followed the line of the hem, again she shivered. As my fingers moved around her arse and crotch, I smelt the rich scent of her cunt as she poured out her juice. "Oh Lena, you filthy rude girl. You've wet your knickers. I'll have to give you extra spanks for that." I grasped the waistband of her panties and pulled them down slowly. Inch by beautiful inch, her full rotund arse was revealed. The fine dark curly hair at the base of her spine disappeared in to the deep moist darkness of her arse. Lena couldn't wait for me to go further, she tugged and pulled and dragged her panties down her thighs. I could now see the extent of Lena's arousal, for there in the gusset of her panties was a large pool of thick cunt cream. And there before me, exposed, vulnerable and so inviting was her arse.

Lena wriggled a little and sighed, "Go on mistress, spank me, I've been such a bad girl." I laid my hand on the smooth arch of her right cheek, away from the tattoo, gently caressing and rubbing the silky skin. With a sudden movement, I raised my hand and brought it down smartly across her cheek.

The noise of the slap was accompanied by Lena's cry, and I saw a red patch, the shape and size of my hand appear on her dusky skin. I brought my hand down again and again several times in quick succession, her arse was getting redder and redder as Lena and I were getting wetter and wetter. It was such a sensual experience, the power over her and the sight of her lovely arse wobbling and trembling under my hand. I suddenly felt a wetness on my thigh through my skirt, and I realised with growing pleasure and arousal that Lena was gushing on to my leg. She was extremely excited and I could feel her wriggling, as she rubbed her clit against my thigh. I slapped her arse again and again, feeling wonderfully powerful and in control, dominating her and humiliating her. All the time we were both loving every second, bringing ourselves to high levels of excitement and arousal.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.