Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 80

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 80 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

The tiny clearing Lena had found was sufficiently far in to the bushes such that we could not be seen from the path. She faced me, and in a fair impression of a sexy female genie said, "Oh most horny one, lover of my pussy, sucker of my tits, licker of my clitty, what would you have me do?" I felt like laughing but I was too randy to even smile, instead with a straight face I said, "You can eat my snatch, NOW!" Lena immediately dropped to her knees amongst all the leaves and twigs. "Oh yes my mistress, let this worthless slut eat your wonderful fanny." I raised my skirt up high and ordered, "Pull my panties down." Without a word, Lena tugged on my knickers and dropped them around my ankles; I lifted one foot and then flicked the sodden knickers in to the bushes. Bending my knees slightly, I parted my legs and used my fingers to pull the lips of my cunt open, my clit was hard, erect and aching to be sucked.

"Suck it, suck my cunt until I tell you to stop." Lena's mouth went straight on to my crotch and she sucked and licked at my pussy. I looked down in to her face, her tongue was outstretched as she lapped at my slit like a cat with a bowl of cream.

"Oh mistress, your pussy tastes divine."

"That's good, keep licking and sucking. Now stick your fingers up my arse."

She instantly did as I commanded, first one, then two and finally three fingers were wedged nicely up my arsehole. She sucked and licked and finger-fucked my arse with a passion, her mouth not moving from my snatch for more than a second. I watched her with increasing arousal as her juice-smeared face moved between my legs.

I gripped her head and started to grind my cunt on to her face, pressing down hard against her open mouth, I could feel my clit rasping against her teeth. I wailed, "Oh God Lena, you're making me cum, uhhh yes, yes uhhhh... God... uhhh yes." As my orgasm peaked, I thrust my hips hard enough to push Lena off balance and she toppled backwards, a shoe coming off as she fell. She lay back on her hands, her skirt was up and her legs were wide apart. I saw a large dark wet patch on the gusset of her light purple panties. She didn't move but said, "Was I good mistress, did I please you?" I nodded and said,"Oh yes my dirty little cunt licker. You pleased me very much. So much, that I want to please you. Tell me, how shall I reward you?"

"If it pleases you mistress, I would love you to fuck me with your tits."

" Very well, I shall do as you ask." I knelt down between Lena's spread legs, she lifted her arse and I pulled her wet knickers off. There, inches from me was the heart shaped bush with my initial in the middle, and in the semi gloom of the overgrown thicket, I could just make out the edge of the butterfly tattoo under her big arse.

I held the wet crotch of her knickers to my face and breathed in the heavy, woman scent of her drooling pussy.

Lena lay back, her head almost disappearing under some low branches, and hooked her hands under her knees to raise and spread her legs. I gazed lovingly at the beautiful sight in front of me, Lena's thick black bush, her pink pouting cunt and her long erect clit. "Please tit fuck me mistress, please, now mistress." Dropping her panties beside me, I undid the remaining buttons on my blouse and pulled it open. The mere sight of my huge tits bulging out of my lacy black bra was enough to make her even wetter. A trickle of thick cunt cream oozed from her fanny and dribbled down to her arse. Her eyes were fixed on my boobs as I reached behind me and unhooked my bra. With my bra under my chin, I let my tits fall and bounce, swinging them from side to side. Lena gasped, "Oh Christ Annie, do me quick, do me please."

I leaned forward on to my hands and allowed my boobs to swing in to her crotch. Inching myself nearer, I placed a rock hard nipple against her cunt. I used one hand to squeeze my tit in to her open wet cleft and began to rub it up and down. She groaned softly, getting louder as I dragged my nipple over her clit. She never took her eyes off my tits as they swung between her legs. I pressed my tit hard in to her soft yielding fanny, sliding it down towards her arsehole. She managed to raise her bum high enough for me to push my nipple in to her arsehole, she squealed with delight. Gently and slowly I worked my boob in her crotch, gradually bringing her nearer and nearer to climax.

Lena's bare foot brushed against the inside of my thigh, and seconds later was on its way towards my fanny. Still without my knickers, my pussy was slippery wet and exposed. Her toes made contact with my snatch and she began to frig me with her foot. As I massaged her cunt with my boobs, Lena frigged me with her toes. Then amazingly, her foot began to insert itself in to my fanny, her toes wiggled and bent so that after a little pushing, her foot slipped up my cunt. "Oh fuck Lena, yes more, push it up me more." Lena drove it all the way up me, until my cunt was stuffed full of her jiggling foot. We were both on the verge of cumming as I worked my tits in to her snatch.

" Annie, Annie, uhhh I'm cumming Annie, it's... uhhh... nice, so nice, so

n... nice... uhhhhhhhh."

Lena became still as her climax faded, but I still needed a little longer, so I grabbed her ankle with both hands and forced it against my clit. I knelt in the undergrowth, by Lena's splayed legs, jerking her leg up and down, frantically fucking myself with her foot. It wasn't long before I was shaken by a violent orgasm, and I tried to pull her foot out of me. At first it wouldn't move, and I realised that there must be some suction inside my pussy. I reached down to my puffy cunt lips and pulled them apart, immediately the seal was broken and Lena's foot slid out of my drenched snatch. I crawled up to Lena's smiling face and kissed her as I thanked her. She said, "Thank you too Annie. Weird sex huh? A tit fuck and a foot fuck, what a pair of pervos we are." I couldn't help but agree with her. We helped each other to our feet and adjusted our clothing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.