Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 77

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 77 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I pulled in to the station car park at two minutes past nine, and jumped out of the car. There was no sign of the train or Lena, thankfully, the train hadn't arrived yet. I stood on the platform anxiously waiting for her, feeling butterflies in my stomach at the thought of seeing her again. I surprised myself by just how much I was looking forward to being with her. And if I felt this way, what was Lena going through, she must be getting desperate. At nine fifteen, the train pulled in to the station. I could see Lena way down the train leaning out of a window waving furiously. I waved back and I actually felt my heart leap at the sight of her.

The train stopped and Lena jumped down on to the platform with a wheeled suitcase behind her. She started running towards me and I did the same. It was just like those silly romantic slow motion scenes where lovers run towards each other's open arms. Lena raced towards me dragging her case behind her with her enormous tits bouncing like crazy under her thin woollen jacket. By the time I reached her, we were both grinning like Cheshire cats.

I flung myself in to her arms and hugged her like she was the most precious thing on earth. With other passengers milling all around us we kissed and hugged and held each other. We'd spent just a day apart but it felt like a year.

Breathlessly Lena said, Oh God, oh God. I've missed you. I've missed you so much. Hold me tight Annie, hold me tight." I felt the same and said,

"I've missed you too baby, so very, very much." We held each other tightly until we were alone on the platform. "Come on baby, let's get home."

We walked hand in hand like a couple of teenaged lovers to the car. I threw her case in to the boot and sat beside her in the car. She threw her arms around me again and our kiss became passionate, Lena running her tongue all around my mouth.

As we embraced, my hand automatically dropped to her boobs and I squeezed and caressed her nipples through the material of her top. We pulled apart and Lena glanced first at my cleavage and then down at my legs. My skirt had ridden up exposing my patterned stocking tops. She traced a finger over the silk design and said,"Don't you think I'm wet enough without you wearing stuff like this?"

I said,"That's not all, look." I pulled back my skirt even further to let her see the red triangle of my lacy knickers. Lena dipped her head slightly and pressed her lips to my tits while sliding her hand up to the gusset of my panties. She said, "I hope this cottage isn't far, because right now I'm on the verge of ripping your knickers off right now and doing you in the car."

Without another word, we belted up and then we were off down the winding country lanes towards the cottage. As we drove, Lena dropped her hand in to my lap and in to my knickers where she tenderly fingered me to a gentle climax. She said, "That's the first of many, many orgasms I am going to give you this weekend." We arrived at the cottage in just over sixteen minutes, and by this time I was desperate to get at her pussy and that oh so special clit. The cottage was set back from the lane and the gravel drive led around the back to a large shed that served as a garage. I pulled the car to a stop inside the crumbling wooden shack. I got out and opened the boot of the car and retrieved her case. As I turned, Lena was standing by the bonnet of the car. I brought the case to her and we kissed again, this time, our hands went inside our clothes and I was heaving her tits out from her bra when she said, " Do me on the bonnet Annie, I've always wanted to." She broke away and sat on the front of the car with her skirt up showing me her pale yellow panties.

As I stood between her feet, she slowly parted her thick, honey coloured thighs and leant back against the windscreen. "Come on Annie, eat my hot juicy pussy, I've got a surprise for you." So now I was going to find out what her surprise for me really was. I leant on the warm bonnet of my car my head between her legs, and ran my tongue up the inside of her thigh. I gripped the waistband of her knickers and pulled. Lena raised her fleshy arse, and then her soaked panties were off. She inexplicably winced as I dragged her panties over the swell of her arse. At first I couldn't make out what I was seeing. I was expecting to see a thick black thatch of pubic hair with her enormous pink clit jutting out. Her clit was there all right, larger than life, but her usually unruly bush had been neatly trimmed right back and clipped in to the shape of a heart. And shaved in to the middle of the heart was the unmistakable shape of the letter 'A'

I looked up in to her grinning face, she said, "Do you like it Ann. I did it for you. It means my pussy is yours, and only yours." I was lost for words, no one had ever dedicated their pussy to me before. It was such a warm and loving gesture, how could I ever deceive and two-time this lovely woman. I thought of all the men and women I'd screwed, and Amanda and Liam were still so very fresh in my mind. But deep down, I knew how, I was nothing more than a nymphomaniac whore. People didn't matter to me so much as what they could do to me and for me. "Oh Lena it's... it's... wonderful... let me... let me..."

I dived headfirst on to her crotch, eager to suck her drooling cunt. She brought her legs up and I went wild for her pussy. My tongue darted in and out of her cunt and then I sucked and licked at her protruding clit. Two fingers were instantly up her arse, two more were clawing at her G spot. Lena howled like a dog in heat as my mouth slavered over her dripping snatch."Ohhhhhhh fuck yes... suck it... uhhhhfuckkkk... uhhhhhfuckkk meee"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.