Ann and the Handyman
Chapter 75

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 75 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I slowly ambled back to the cottage weighed down as I was with two heavy bags of shopping. I was happily thinking about the fabulous session I'd just had with the shapely Amanda and the fit young Liam. I wondered if Amanda really would be able to keep her hands off him, I knew I wouldn't, but then, I am a cock hungry, pussy loving slut, and I'm not ashamed to admit it either. I got back to the cottage and stowed the groceries in the cupboards and fridge. My thoughts then turned to my lovely Lena, there was no way that she was going to find out about today's little adventure, it would destroy her. I began to feel a warm glow inside as I thought about her, and it struck me that I was actually missing her. It didn't seem a contradiction that I could casually screw two strangers and not feel as if I'd betrayed her. It was impossible for me to explain to myself just how I could feel such warmth and affection for Lena while I was also content to screw others behind her back. Why didn't I feel guilty? Did I see it just as experimentation rather than infidelity? God only knew what I felt.

My thoughts of Lena reminded me to check my mobile phone, it'd been switched off all morning. Now I saw that there were several missed calls, all from Lena's number. I quickly phoned her at work. "Hello honey, how's my baby, I've missed you so badly." Even then I didn't feel like the two timing whore that I was. Lena gushed excitedly down the phone, "Oh Ann, where've you been, I've been calling all morning, I thought something terrible had happened." I laughed out loud trying to lighten the mood,

"Oh honey, I'm sorry, I went for a walk around the village did some shopping, that sort of thing, lost all track of time. I didn't realise my phone was off, I'm really sorry baby, but everything is fine and I'm so looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. I hope you've been keeping it warm for me." Now it was Lena's turn to laugh, "I've been imagining all sorts of things here, I thought you'd met some buxom blonde and decided to pass the hours away between her legs, only joking. But I can't wait either; you wouldn't believe the puddle in my knickers just from talking to you. And I've got something special to show you." We chatted on for half an hour I couldn't get her to reveal what she had to show me, it was to be a surprise. She told me that she was planning to catch an early train, and hoped to be at the station here at around nine fifteen. Damn! I was supposed to be at Amanda's place introducing her to the joys of toys.

I spent the rest of the day mooching around doing nothing in particular. By ten o'clock I was about ready for bed, I had to be up fairly early the next morning if I was going to get to Amanda's place, fuck her and then drive to the station to meet Lena. I was in my bathrobe, I'd had dinner, and a shower, during which I'd stroked my clit to a fine orgasm with a deodorant bottle up my arse, I needed a good night's sleep. As I went in to the kitchen to turn off the lights and lock up, I glimpsed a figure through the window in the shadows in the back garden. I opened the back door and cautiously crept along the path. I called out, "Is anyone there?" I immediately realised the stupidity of my actions. This was a good way to murdered by a mad axeman. I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard a faint voice say, "It's me Ann, Liam."

I was lost for words for a moment then I said, "What on earth are you doing in my garden at this time of night?" He came forward a little out of the shadows, it was then that I noticed the zip of his trousers was undone. He hesitated and then said, "I'm sorry I didn't mean anything. I just couldn't stop thinking about you and, you know, what we did. I'm sorry." Then it dawned on me, he'd been peeping at me, probably with his cock in his hand.

I asked him outright, "Have you been spying on me Liam, hoping to get another peek at my tits and fanny?"

He looked down at his feet, ' I'm really sorry, I just needed to, you know, see you again." He looked close to tears, so I said, "It's OK Liam, I'm not angry. I'm flattered that you took the trouble to climb over the wall to see me. But why didn't you just knock on the front door?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.