Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 74

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 74 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Amanda moved around to Liam's head and knelt down in the clean straw. Then she pulled her breeches and panties down and moved her legs either side of Liam's face, lifting his head so that it was cradled in the crotch of her knickers. Only minutes before, Liam had been gazing up at the glorious sight of my dripping pussy, now Amanda had her snatch just inches from his face. Even above the smell of horses, the wonderfully intoxicating aroma of hot pussy was strong in my nose. She lowered herself on to his mouth and began to grind her smooth shaven pussy back and forth.

Liam now had two fine women fucking him, he must have thought he'd died and gone to heaven. Amanda leaned in to me and kissed me hard and as she did so grabbed a hold of my swaying tits. I could see, as Amanda raised herself up, Liam's tongue flicking wildly over her clit. Amanda kissed me again and then gently bit in to my neck. I could feel her biting and sucking on my skin, she was giving me a love-bite.

She began murmuring, "Oh God... yes... make me cum... make me cum. Suck it Liam, suck it hard. Uhhh... yes... uhhhh yes... that's so good..." She began kissing me again, our tongues playing in our mouths, her hands on my tits, and my hands under her top and inside her bra. All the while Liam was being the perfect lover for us, ramming his rock hard dick in and out of my arse, and at the same time eating Amanda's cunt. I got a firm grip on my snatch, squeezing and rubbing it hard, while Liam's thick shaft bored out my arsehole.

The orgasm I'd been trying to hold back, suddenly overwhelmed me like a river bursting its banks. I sat down hard on the broad pole that was buried so deeply inside me and squeezed my fanny as hard as I could bear. Under Amanda's gyrating crotch, Liam let out stifled moans as he started to cum. I crammed my sopping fanny with as many fingers as I could force inside, and then lost control of my senses as my orgasm exploded and burst through me. As I screamed out in ferocious passion, Liam's swollen, pulsating cock, jerked and pumped load after load of spunk up my arse. I arched my back in pure ecstacy as the warm fluid gushed inside me, "OH FUCK, OH FUCK.YES, I LOVE COCK, I LOVE COCK, YES FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEE."

I suddenly felt lightheaded as the orgasm abated and I toppled slowly sideways leaving Amanda to bring herself off. I lay on my side in the hay in a semi daze, watching Amanda as she fucked Liam's face. Then, as if she'd noticed me move for the first time, she lunged forward and gripped Liam's wilting dick. She took it in to her mouth and sucked out the last drops of his cum. Only seconds ago, his cock had been jammed up my arse, now Amanda was sucking it like it would save her life. Liam continued to suck at her fanny, while she pumped at his cock trying to extract more cum.

I sat myself up and leaned against the slatted partition, quite happy to watch Amanda as Liam licked and sucked her to orgasm. I watched in fascination as her arse bobbed up and down, rubbing her snatch over Liam's mouth. Her lovely round white arse looked so appealing, and a wonderful image came to mind. I saw myself kneeling behind her wearing a double entry strap-on; a thick rubber cock tight up my arse and another stuffed up my cunt, while I ruthlessly butt fucked her. I was totally lost in these deep thoughts but I was shaken out of them by Amanda's howls as she climaxed

"Oh my God! It's... uhh... so... uhhh... wonderfuuuhhhl. Oh dear God Liam... I'm... uhhh... cumming... huhhhhhh."

She seemed to lose her balance as she shook and jerked in orgasm, and fell headfirst in to Liam's crotch before sliding off him and on to the floor. Liam's face was glistening wet with the outpourings of Amanda's fanny, he seemed to be smiling contentedly, but then he had every reason to. She on the other hand seemed to be asleep, lying on her back, one leg raised and breathing rapidly. With my outstretched foot, I gave Liam's hip a nudge. He turned, smiled and said, " Bloody hell, that was some shag. Two women together, what the hell's happening here..." Amanda stirred and propped herself up on one hand and traced a finger up and down Liam's well defined thigh muscle "Oh come on now Liam, don't play the innocent. You know you've been dying to get in to my knickers for a long time. It just took Ann here to give you the push you needed. So tell me, was I a good screw?"

Liam sat up and looked from me to Amanda. He placed his hand flat on his chest and said, "God's truth, that was the best sex I've ever had. Both of you were fantastic, bloody fantastic. I can't wait 'till tomorrow."

I suddenly remembered poor Lena. I was meeting her train at eleven next day. I looked over at Amanda, she was kneeling, pulling up her knickers and slacks, I asked,"Are you up for it tomorrow Amanda? Casanova here obviously is." She ran her hand through her hair, and flicked a glance, first at Liam's flaccid dick and then up my skirt at my pussy. She stood up before answering, "I don't know really, I'm not sure I can risk being caught out. If James ever finds out, he'll divorce me and take the children. I think it's best if I don't have anymore contact of this kind with Liam. But you can pop in to see me when you like Ann. James won't be suspicious of a another woman."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.