Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 73

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 73 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I stopped in the lane as the lad on the bicycle pedalled towards me. If this was indeed Liam, then from what I could see, Amanda hadn't done justice to this fine example of manhood. I judged him to be about twenty or so and quite well built and fairly tall. He had bleached blond hair cut close to his head. He had a fairly handsome face, though I noticed on closer examination, a front tooth was chipped, and he had a slight squint in one of his deep blue eyes. But, all in all, young Liam was a very fuckable young man. I waved to him and he waved back, looking slightly puzzled, not recognising me. I called to him, " Hello, are you Liam?"

He stopped beside me and said, "Yeah, that's right..."

"Oh good, I'm Ann. I'm a friend of Amanda's. I'm afraid, she's not feeling very well today, one of her migraines I think. So she's asked me to see to you." I smiled at my own little joke.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that, I didn't know she got migraines."

"Oh, she doesn't get them very often, just now and again."

"Well it's kind of you to wait for me but I can see myself in to the yard. I don't need to go in to the house, I can get on with the work OK on my own."

"Yes I'm sure you can, but I can make you something to eat and drink, save disturbing Amanda, alright?"

"Well, if you don't mind then, I'll see you back at the stables." Liam cycled off up the lane, leaving me to trudge all the way back to the farm. The things I'd do for a shag. Five minutes later I was in the field walking over to the stables. As I passed the front of the house, Amanda must have seen me because she came out looking perplexed and whispered,

"What are you doing back here I thought you'd gone. You haven't left your knickers under my bed have you?" I touched her on the shoulder and replied,

"No, no, don't worry. But I've just seen that sexy young Liam in the lane and I thought I'd introduce myself. I told him you weren't feeling well so I could have him to myself for a while." I winked at her and smiled. Amanda stared back at me uncomprehendingly. "What do you mean have him to... ?" Then the penny dropped and she understood. "You can't do that... I mean in my house, in my bed. You can't, suppose..."

I cut her off mid sentence," Don't be daft, I'm not going to shag him in doors. You've got a perfectly good stable over there. That'll do fine. Leave it all to me." Amanda still looked unconvinced. "So, you're just going to march in there and ask him for a shag are you?"

"Not in so many words, no. But it won't be long before he's gagging for it. Trust me, I know about these things."

Amanda stood beside me, not really knowing what to say or think. Then she said, "Well, I suppose if you have the same effect on men as you did on me, then I guess you're probably right Just don't let anyone see you OK? " I tried to kiss her, but she backed away looking slightly annoyed, and went back in to the house. Surely she couldn't be jealous, could she?

I carried on over to the barn and opened one of the small side doors and went in. It was musty inside with straw everywhere. My eyes quickly grew accustomed to the gloom, and I spied Liam at the far end, forking hay in to a feeder. I ducked in to a nearby stall, removed my jacket, unbuttoned my blouse and quickly took off my knickers, the liner was now soaked. I hung them together with my shoulderbag, on a nail.

I walked towards him and as I got close he looked up and stopped what he was doing. He had stripped off his T-shirt and was displaying a youthfully muscular torso..."Oh, hello," he said. I stood as close to him as I dare, letting him breathe in my sex scent, my pussy started to drool.

"Hello Liam. I've just spoken to Amanda, she's feeling a little better now, but I'll still look after you if that's OK?" I studied his face and saw what was now becoming a typical response. His cheeks were slightly red and his pupils were dilated, if I could see his crotch, I was sure there'd be at least the beginning of a bulge. My boobs were an inch from his arm, he flicked his gaze down to my open blouse and my impressive cleavage and held it there.

I was acutely aroused and my nipples were jutting out through the material of my bra and blouse. I inched forward a little so that my tits were pressing in to his biceps. We chatted for a few minutes, and I told him that I'd bring him out some coffe and sandwiches later. I turned to walk away but after a few steps I looked back quickly. As I'd suspected, his eyes were glued to my arse.

I said, " You know something Liam, in all this time I've never actually sat on a horse before. Do you think I could sit on that one, would you help me up?" He looked at the large bay stallion next to me and said,

"That's Monty, he's a lovely horse, big too, he's seventeen hands." I looked at the horse properly for the first time. Liam was right, Monty was huge.

"OK Liam, so how do I get on him?" Liam came over and picked up a stepping stool. "Here," he said, "Climb up on this, I'll help you up." I stepped on to the top step of the stool. Monty's shoulders were still above mine. Liam bent beside me and cupped his hands together." Right now, put your left foot in my hands and I'll push you up. As you get on, swing your right leg over his back, yeah?"

Liam's head was brushing against my arse as I put my foot in his linked hands. Then I felt him push and then I was over the horses back. For a moment or two, I was half on and half off, legs one side, arms the other. I knew that my skirt must be pulled right up and Liam was getting an eyeful of my pussy and arse. I struggled on and got my leg over Monty's back. The horse remained remarkably calm and still all the while I was clambering my bulk over him. I sat upright and looked down at Liam. He was redder in the face than before and there was now a noticeable swelling in the front of his trousers. I smiled in to his blushing face, my skirt had ridden right up and was revealing a lot of thigh. I settled on to the stallion, his course hair was tickling my fanny and I pressed down on the horse's solid back. A thrill ran through me as I wet myself even more. I moved myself forward and back, rubbing my snatch on the horse's rough coat. "Oh this is wonderful Liam, it's so high, I'm almost giddy. I think I'd better get off now." I smiled again at my own silly joke."Will you help me to get off now please Liam?" Now I was almost laughing out loud at the irony of what I was saying.

Liam reached up with his strong arms and readied himself to help me down off the big horse's back. Just as I was swinging my leg over, Monty moved, shook his massive head and stamped his feet; I was unbalanced for a second. I shrieked over dramatically, and slid down the horse's flank towards Liam's waiting arms. As I slipped down, my skirt caught and rode up to my waist, and for the briefest moment, my bare legs and crotch were level with Liam's face. I fell heavily on to him and he staggered back against the side of the stall. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed myself hard against him. My tits were squashed on to his broad smooth chest while I forced my crotch against his. I had my face against his shoulder, the smell of his manly sweat was strong and heady, and I was yearning for him to fuck me. I was breathing heavily, "Oh thank you Liam, I thought I was going to fall." He was silent for a moment, I could feel his broad chest rising and falling against my boobs. I pressed harder and ground my aching pussy against the hard bulge in his trousers.

He stammered, "Th... that's alright, I've got you now. It's all right." I raised my face towards his and as I kissed him lightly on the cheek, I said,

"I could have been hurt Liam, you're so strong... so..." I kissed him on the mouth, gently at first then as I felt the bulge in his trousers move, I kissed him harder, my tongue went in deeply. Having had Amanda go down on me less than half an hour ago, only made me crave the exhilaration of feeling a warm stiff, thick live cock jammed up me. Our kissing was now passionate and very animated. I moved my hands over the smoothness of his chest, feeling the hard muscles under my fingertips. I quickly got my hands down to the lump in his jeans and squeezed it, I felt his cock flex and move. In seconds, I had his zip and button undone and my hand inside his pants, my fist was full of hard twitching cock.

With it quite clear to Liam what I wanted, his hand lifted my skirt and squeezed my bare arse. Then Monty stamped his feet again, in my haste to get Liam up me, I'd forgotten about the huge horse sharing the cramped space with us. I gasped in to Liam's ear, "Take me somewhere else we can do it Liam." He didn't hesitate for a second, with his jeans round his thighs and his cock sticking out like a pink cucumber, he led me to the other side of the stable where there were several empty stalls. I was soon back against a partition wall, but now he had his cock buried deep in my cunt. His strong rough hands were under my arse and he was lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and let myself settle on to his thick shaft. With the sheer bliss of it, I sank my teeth in to his shoulder, then I cried out, "Oh God yes... yes... fuck me Liam." He needed no telling. With strong slow thrusts of his hips he drove his cock in and out of me As he thrust his meaty cock all the way in to me he let out a grunt, like a rutting bull. His hands were right under my arse and were pulling my cunt wide open. Amidst his animal bellows, I could hear the sound of my sopping pussy squelching as his cock forced the thick fluid out of me. He suddenly quickened his pace, the wooden slat wall was rocking and creaking, my legs sticking out around his waist were shaking, as he hammered in to me. I was taken completely by surprise when an almighty orgasm blasted through my whole body. I shrieked, "Oh fuck... yes... fuck me Liam... fuck me... I'm cumming." Liam's grunting grew louder as he came close to cumming, his cock, was jerking on the brink of shooting his load up me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.