Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 72

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 72 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Amanda didn't hesitate for a second. She turned around, head down between my legs, and presented me with her perfect, round smooth arse. I gazed at the wonderful sight before me. Her wet pouting pussy, pink and hairless, an almost hidden clitty, it was totally opposite to Lena's thick black forest. I spread her arse cheeks and looked at her tight pink puckered arsehole. While I stared in rapture at Amanda's crotch, I felt her tongue slither over my pussy from top to bottom and back again. The feeling was electric, my legs twitched while her tongue lapped at my inflamed clit.

"Oh yes Amanda, do it like that, it's gorgeous" Between licks, she said,

"Is it all right, am I doing it right." I moaned softly and said,

"Hell yes, you're doing it just right. Now try sucking it, push your fingers up me." Amanda did as I asked, her lips clamped around my bulging clitty and she began to suck on it. At the same time, I felt my cunt being stretched as she inserted all her fingers in to my fanny. "Oh dear God, that feels amazing, you eat pussy like a natural." Now I focussed my attention on the ample white arse above me, parting the damp lips of her fanny and looking at the open glistening pink hole of her cunt. I pushed three fingers deep in to the inviting cavity and worked her small but hard clit with my thumb. She caught her breath and gasped a little as I stroked at her G-spot.

"Oh... ohhh... that feels very nice, I like it, I really like that. Do it some more." I worked eagerly at her snatch, feeling her pussy getting wetter and wetter as I manipulated her hole. Then I moistened the thumb of my free hand in her damp snatch and popped it in to her tight pink arse. For a moment, Amanda's mouth broke contact with my pussy, as this fairly new sensation caught her by surprise. Apart from what I'd done with her less than half an hour ago in the bathroom, I'm sure that this was the first time she'd taken anything up her arse. She groaned quietly to herself, muttering something like,"Oh shit, that's nice." Then, like the gifted amateur that she was, she went back to chewing on my pussy. The sensations roaring through my body made it difficult to contain my emotions. I bent my knees and brought my aching crotch up hard against Amanda's slavering mouth, her teeth closed over my clit and she delicately gnawed and sucked at it. I screamed out,"OH FUCK YES, YESSSSS." My legs twitched and shook as a sharp orgasm exploded inside me.

The echoes of the eruption died away quickly, but as I recovered, Amanda began to cum. The whole area around her arsehole and cunt was wet with her juice and my saliva, it was smeared all over my face. I chewed and licked at her, lapping and sucking her snatch like a crazy woman. She wailed, "Oh no, I'm cumming again, I'm uhhh cumming agai... uhhhh. Oh God yes, go on, uhh go on, uhhhhhh." Amanda swung her leg over me and fell on to her back. With her eyes closed she murmured, "God, I've never cum like that before, not even with James. I didn't know sex could be this enjoyable. You know you're going to have to shag me again tomorrow Ann, don't you? James leaves for London at around seven, so why don't you pop in, say around nine, and we can start all over again?" It was a very tempting offer, Lena would be here tomorrow, but she was due to arrive on the eleven o'clock train, I'd pick her up at the station. Perhaps I could nip to Amanda's place, have a quickie with her and be back in time to go and get Lena.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.