Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 70

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 70 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Lena and I talked about the previous night's events on the train in to work. She made it clear that although she enjoyed the actual physical side of the act, she was still uneasy with the emotional aspect. Lena was unable to see Alan, or anyone else for that matter, as anything other than a means of achieving orgasm. On the other hand, her feelings for me when indulging in the sexual act or just being in my company, were very profound. She described it as a sincere and genuine lesbian love, and that if such things were legal in this country, she'd want to marry me and demonstrate her love and commitment in a marriage ceremony and formalise her undying love for me.

This reminder of her devotion, made me feel a little guilty and also a little claustrophobic. The sex with Alan had not broadened her horizons as I'd hoped; she seemed as fixated on me as ever. I had a clear choice on my hands, either I break it off completely with her, difficult when we work together; or string her along for the time being. The latter was, I thought in the short term at least, the easiest and kindest thing to do, certainly the easiest for me. As our bus got nearer to work, I was about to suggest that I get off a stop earlier and walk in so that we were not seen arriving together. Lena had another topic she wanted to discuss. She suggested that we go away together, take a short break. I reminded her that being off work at the same time would fuel the rumours and suspicions about our relationship even more. She seemed a little crestfallen at this, but it got me thinking. Being able to spend twenty-four hours a day with her just romping around having sex when and as often as we wanted, appealed to me enormously. A possibility sprang to mind.

I told Lena about a holiday home near the south coast that my sister owned, and that I was free to use it whenever she and her family were not. I'd been there several times, it was a small but comfortable three bedroomed cottage in beautifully scenic countryside and only a twenty minute drive to the sea; it was lovely there. I told Lena that if I can arrange it for the next week, we could go down for a long weekend. Lena's mood changed instantly, she was like an excited child. I reminded her that we'd need to stagger our leave, with me going down a day or two early and she following me down on the Friday. That way we might avoid the obvious office gossip. Lena was so happy that she volunteered to get off the bus early and walk in the rest of the way, which she did.

As soon as I got in to work, I phoned my sister Mary. As I'd hoped, she and her husband Ian had no plans to go down to the cottage that weekend, I was free to use it. I already had a spare key to the place, so I e-mailed Lena and told her it was on. She phoned me back within ten minutes, and shrieked down the phone so loudly I thought I'd go deaf. Tomorrow was Thursday, a free day for me, so I told her that I'd go down then, air the place and stock up on some food. She was to come down first thing Friday morning. She of course had to spin a story to Brian about a sick relative and a need to be off that day. She managed it with no problems; Brian was such a softie.

When we met up at the vault at lunchtime, she was jumping up and down clapping her hands, her massive boobs bouncing all over the place. When she eventually got me over the desk with my skirt up and my knickers down, she donned the strap-on and fucked me like a rabbit on viagra, pushing me past one intense orgasm, then another, and then a frenetic third. By the time I cried out an exhausted "no more" Lena was dripping with sweat. It was her way of thanking me. We were both so tired that I barely had enough strength to bring her off once. I just sat down and held the strap-on between my thighs as she slowly fucked it. She was very grateful even for that, she made it quite clear that she idolised me and said that her main ambition in life was to give me pleasure. God, I felt such a responsibility!

We knew that we'd be apart the next day, I'd be driving down to the cottage in the morning, getting the place ready, and taking with me a wide variety of 'toys'. So to make up for lost time, that evening Lena and I fucked non-stop for nearly eight hours. We did it in every room and in every position. She had me on the sofa, over the kitchen table and half way up the stairs. In turn, I shagged her in the shower, on the dining room floor, several times in the bedroom and once on the landing with a vibrating Hoover jammed up her snatch.

It was a real sexathon, and when dawn finally broke, we had lost count of the number of orgasms we'd had between us. Lena guessed at about a dozen, I put it nearer fifteen. But we weren't counting, just screwing.

Later in the morning, Lena got herself together and went home for some clean clothes and then on to work. I had the day to pack and get myself down to the cottage. At about seven o'clock, both of us worn out from fucking and little sleep, Lena left for home. I kissed her and patted her on her well-padded arse and sent her on her way. I had a quick nap so that I didn't fall asleep at the wheel on the drive down to the cottage.

About mid-morning, with the car packed with gear, I set off for the two-hour trip. I had a day to myself, not something I was looking forward to, I'd have preferred to be with Lena, but we had to be off work at separate times to keep the affair secret. By lunchtime, I was at the cottage and moving myself in. I'd always loved this place, so quiet and peaceful, and the cottage itself was beautifully furnished in a traditional farmhouse style. I spent the next couple of hours opening windows, making the beds with fresh linen and cleaning and dusting. The phone rang; it was Lena checking that I'd arrived safe and sound. I'd had the presence of mind to give her the phone number here, but we had our mobile numbers anyway.

Mid afternoon saw me locking the place up and heading down the winding country lane towards the village. I'd only gone half a mile when I passed a field with several beautiful horses cantering in the sunshine. I came to a gate where a striking grey mare had her head over the top rail. I stopped and stroked the animal's huge grey head. As I ran my hand through her thick coarse mane, I noticed a woman a little way off beside a small stable block. She was busy grooming a huge bay stallion. I stood and watched as she dragged a rough comb through the horse's mane She looked to be in her mid thirties, her collar length auburn hair was held off her pretty face by a black fabric band. She was quite tall, easily reaching up to the large horse's neck. She was wearing one of those once fashionable pink striped jackets, under which I could see a ribbed high-necked cream jumper. As she stooped to run a brush down the stallion's leg, I was treated to a view of her rear, clad in a pair of tight black riding breeches, which disappeared in to green wellingtons. I focussed my gaze on her arse, it wasn't overly big but it was substantial enough. The black cotton of her slacks was stretched tight across her cheeks and I could just make out the faint line of her knickers. I continued to stroke the mare by the gate as I stared at this attractive woman.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.