Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 69

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 69 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

The trip home to my place was uneventful. We managed to keep our hands off each other throughout the bus and train journeys. Despite her relaxed appearance, I could tell that Lena was apprehensive about the evening's proposed activity. I knew that she was doing it to please me and would never ordinarily even think of letting a man screw her. Nonetheless, I was sure I was doing the right thing. Once I'd gotten her past her reluctance and had overcome her fears, I knew that she'd get to love real cock as much as I did. Perhaps then, she could spread her wings and her legs a little, and find pleasure and comfort with others apart from me. It was a bit of a long shot; I realised that, because she'd shown no interest in other women as yet. Lena was just too sincere and faithful for her own good, character traits I wish I had but with my uncontrollable need for new partners, sadly, I knew I could never be like her.

We arrived home just before eight o'clock and I made us some dinner, and opened a bottle of wine. We got through one bottle and started on another, I was hoping to help her relax a little. By the time nine o'clock came around, Lena had finished off the second bottle and was a little tipsy. I think it was a deliberate plan on her part to drum up some Dutch courage. All through the evening we discussed what I hoped would happen and what Lena wanted and didn't want. Her strongest wish was that she was never left alone with Alan and that I was close beside her all the time. I reassured her that I would not leave her side for a second, besides I didn't want to miss a moment of Lena's 'awakening'.

I had spoken at length to Alan over the phone and I had emphasised the need for him to take things gently and treat her like the shy reluctant virgin that she was. At nine twenty, the doorbell rang, it was Alan. I brought him in and introduced him to a slightly flushed Lena. She stood and smiled as he approached. He was a perfect gentleman, first shaking her hand and then giving her a quick peck on the cheek. She sat back down and I was amused to see her pull the hem of her skirt down to cover her legs. Ironic really, thinking that pretty soon she'll be stark naked under him with his cock jammed up her fanny.

After some small talk Lena seemed to relax a little more, due in part to the amount of alcohol she's consumed but also due to Alan's boyish charm. I took her by the hand and led her upstairs to my bedroom and helped her undress, her hands were shaking as she undid her blouse. With us both completely naked, I laid her on her belly and gave her an all over massage. I sat astride her soft cushion of an arse with my damp pussy nestling in her crack. I rubbed and kneaded her shoulders and she moaned quietly,

"Mnn... this is nice Ann. I'm getting very horny again, why don't you go and get the strap-on?" I leaned forward and brushed my tits across her back and said, "How about I get you the real thing Lena, what do you say?" Lena hesitated for a moment and then murmured, "OK then, if you're sure about it, then alright."

I said,"That's my horny little girl."

I climbed off of her leaving her to doze while I padded down the stairs stark naked. Alan looked up and said, "Is she OK, you want me now?" I nodded and led Alan back up stairs. As we entered the room, Lena lazily turned her head towards us. I wasn't surprised to see that she'd pulled the quilt over her, preserving her modesty until the last moment. Alan said hello again and began undressing. I lay on the bed beside Lena who instantly wrapped her arms around me as if to protect her from the evil naked man in the room. I watched as Lena's eyes fixed on Alan's huge erect cock. She looked at me and gave me another half smile.

Alan got in to the bed beside Lena, so that she was sandwiched between us. I felt her slightly pull away from Alan as he nudged his muscular body against hers. I slid under the covers and held her in my arms, kissing her. Lena's kisses became more passionate and I had to break away to allow Alan to get at her. Alan's thick hairy arm gently insinuated it self between us and began caressing her body, moving from her tits, over her big belly, and down towards her pussy. She stiffened in my arms as Alan's delicate touch stroked her most intimate parts, her eyes were closed. In the half-light of the bedroom, I saw Alan rise up and look at me, his eyes widened and there was a look of surprise on his face, I knew he'd just discovered Lena's enormous clit.

She trembled in my arms, and I felt her open her legs slightly, I slipped my hand between her legs and began stroking her thighs. Alan's hand brushed against mine as he fingered her from the back. I kissed her gently and then moved my mouth down to her tits, pulling the covers back as I went down. I sucked on her hard nipples and then moved down to her fanny.

Her clit was erect and exposed as I closed my lips around it, Lena let out a gasp and opened her legs wider. As I tongued her cunt, Alan's huge cock was pressed tight in to the crack of her arse. I pulled his thick shaft towards me and took it in to my mouth. This time it was Alan's turn to groan. I quickly inserted the cock tip in to Lena's wet cunt as I continued to eat her snatch. An inch from my mouth, Alan's cock began to slowly sink in to Lena's fanny.

It seemed to take forever, but Alan finally drove his dick all the way up her. I slid my tongue across to the base of his meaty pole, buried deep in her cunt and felt it slide out again. It was a profoundly erotic and sensual sight watching Alan's substantial dick penetrating her virginal pussy, the ache in my own fanny was getting intense. I shifted my body so that I was in the sixty-nine position and offered my crotch up to Lena's face. Her arms immediately wrapped themselves around my thighs and she plunged her mouth on to my grateful snatch. Lena's juices poured in to my mouth as Alan's cock began to thrust in and out. This was a sixty-nine from heaven. Lena's beautiful cunt and clit in my mouth with Alan's slowly plunging cock in my face and my cunt being eaten by a ravenous Lena. I managed to gasp, " Oh God, this is divine."

Alan's cock was beginning to really bang her now, he was intent on a good fuck and Lena was getting it. She was moaning in to my pussy as she neared orgasm. "Oh... uhhh... it's cumming... uhhh... oh yes... yes... fuck me... fuck me hard." Lena was now really enjoying the cock as I knew she would. Alan began to hump her hard, his thighs slapping against her chubby arse, as I made a meal of her juicy snatch. I could feel an orgasm starting to form in my crotch as a fire became a blazing inferno in a matter of seconds. My cunt was jammed firm against Lena's mouth, when her finger suddenly shot up my arse and I was instantly over the top and screeching like a scalded cat

"Oh Lena... oh... fuck... yes... uhh uhh yes... I'm cumming... oh fuck me... FUCK MEEEEEE."

Lena was a second behind me, her legs started to tremble as she came, there was a loud scream followed by a soft whimper from her as her orgasm peaked and slowly abated. I expected Alan to be right with us but instead of shooting his hot load up Lena's cunt he slowed his pace and gently pulled his wet dick out. I quickly moved up to Lena and kissing her asked, "Well honey, how was it. As good as I said?" Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alan roll on to his back, his cock doing a fair impression of a flagpole. Lena opened her eyes and smiled and said, "Yes it was nice." She turned her head towards a reclining Alan and said, "Did you cum Alan, I didn't feel it?" Alan pointed to his impressive erection and said," No Lena I didn't but it was really nice going up your pussy. I was hoping you'd let me finish off by fucking that nice tight arse of yours."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.