Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 67

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 67 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I waited patiently for Lena to return. Fortunately, for once I wasn't feeling as randy as hell, I'd just had two really good fucks so I didn't mind so much being left half way through a shag. I stepped out of the shower and began to towel myself down, I had an idea what Lena was up to. Sure enough, back she came, dripping water all over the deep pile carpet, and carrying a big pink strap-on. "Here," she said breathlessly "Put this on for me, I need something hard and thick up me." I smiled as I took the cock from her and said "You randy little tart, you just can't get enough can you, but I'm not complaining." I examined the tangle of straps and plastic buckles in my hands. This looked like a new one to me, it was very different from the one I'd used before. This model had a beautifully crafted cock with lots of detail. The head was deeply split with a hole in the eye. There was a thick raised vein on the underside of the cock and the balls were big and round. It was then that I noticed that the balls were hollow and filled with water.

What I had in my hands was a large pink rubber cock capable of ejaculating fluid. This was a real beauty. By squeezing the balls, liquid would shoot up the middle of the cock and spurt out of the end, just like the real thing. I was to discover later that in fact the balls were filled with a white fluid that closely resembled spunk and was supplied in a squeezy bottle that came with the strap-on. I also saw that there was a large soft rubber pad with a knobbly surface that was designed to press against the wearer's pussy. I couldn't wait to use it, and neither could Lena. "Don't stand there staring at it, put the damn thing on and fuck me with it." Lena was getting impatient.

With all the practise I'd had with these things I was getting quite adept at getting them on. In mere seconds I had the cock sticking out of me like a flagpole and the rubber pad nestled nice and tight against my fanny.

Lena turned away from me and leaned on the edge of the bath, her exquisite arse thrust towards me. Her fanny hair was till wet from the shower and was matted and stuck to her thighs. I positioned myself at her arse and pressed the tip of the cock against her cunt lips. With one push, the cock slipped easily in to her wet hole. I gripped her hips and rammed the cock all the way in. As I moved my hips forward, the pad between my legs made firm contact with my pussy and made my clit start to tingle. Instantly, Lena began to moan quietly."Ooohh that's nice, that's really nice. You sure know how to please a girl Ann. That's so good. Do it slowly, yes that's it, long and slow. All the way in then all the way out. Oh God that's fabulous." I did as Lena asked, pushing the cock gently all the way in as far as it would go, then pulling it almost completely out. As always, the sight of Lena's cunt tightly gripping the cock and watching her puffy lips move in and out with each thrust, excited me.

As I slowly, rhythmically fucked her, I leaned to the side and watched as her huge tits swung to and fro, her massive tanned boobs slowly heaving as I shagged her, it was almost hypnotic. I thought that it would be nice to see her face as she came and perhaps get a better view of her swaying tits. Behind us was a full-length mirror. Still holding her hips I said, "Move round for me honey, face the mirror so that I can see you better as I fuck you." With the cock still buried deep inside her, we sort of crabbed sideways so that we were now facing the mirror. I smiled at her reflection and she grinned back as she grabbed hold of the towel rail with one hand and placed the other hand flat on the wall. Her head was tipped back so that I could see the broad smile on her face.

Now as I resumed slowly plunging the cock in to her, her eyes closed and her tits began to swing again. "Ohhh that's good Ann. A little faster now, honey, bang me faster." I stepped up the pace a little, I watched her in the mirror, her face was a picture of bliss, her eyes still closed and she was biting her lip, and still those mighty boobs swung. I was getting a really nice buzz from my crotch, watching Lena's reflection as I screwed her and the pressure from the pad rubbing against my snatch. Lena pulled her hand from the wall and planted it firmly on her clit and began gently stroking it

I gasped, "Oh you lovely, dirty little dyke, you love me shafting you, don't you. Oh yes you are such a dirty little cock whore. Tell me how much you like it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.