Ann and the Handyman
Chapter 66

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 66 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

We didn't bother to finish our tea, we just got out of that café in a hell of a hurry and headed for the bus stop.No one we knew was around now so it didn't matter if we were seen together. We stood in the queue, both in a state of heightened sexual arousal, in fact I was hornier than I'd felt in a long time. I stood behind Lena allowing her to gently rock back and forth, pressing her lovely big fat round arse against my crotch. I pushed myself against her, slowly rubbing my aching pussy against her arse and pressing my tits into her back. It excited me to know that all these people around us were completely unaware of what we were doing. Finally the bus arrived and we jumped on, hoping to find a seat upstairs right at the front so that Lena could get her hand up my skirt and relieve the ache. We were disappointed. There were no seats together at all, we had to sit apart and I was quietly fuming. Lena did turn around a few times from her seat in front of me and lick her lips seductively, she can be a real tease when she wants. When the person next to Lena did get off the bus, it was too late, we were almost at her house.

We hurried down the stairs and on to the pavement. As I turned to her, she threw herself in to my arms and kissed me hard on the lips. As she slid her mouth from mine and around to my ear she gasped,"Take me home and shag me now." She was getting more and more brazen every day, and I loved it. We walked quickly arm in arm towards her flat. She leaned in to me and whispered, "God Ann, I'm getting so wet, at this rate my knickers will fall down with the weight" She laughed and I laughed with her, I knew that if it wasn't for my super-absorbent panty liner, my knickers would be a soggy mess already. We got to her street door and ran up the stairs to her flat. Seconds later we were inside and she had me pinned against the door kissing me and ripping off my clothes, I was doing the same. I got her jacket off and let it drop to the floor. I had her blouse unbuttoned in a flash and her bra wrenched up so that I could get my hands on her magnificent huge tits.

In a tangle of arms and legs, our clothes soon piled up on the floor around us, and in moments we were both totally naked. Lena was still kissing me passionately with her hot plump body pressed hard against mine. One hand was groping my arse, the other was wedged firmly between my legs and was burrowing deep in to my cunt. I was busily squeezing and playing with her big round erect nipples as she breathed to me, "Oh God Ann, I need a fuck so bad." We sank to floor of the hallway and, as if we both knew what we wanted, got in to the sixty-nine position, and with Lena underneath me I dipped my oozing cunt on to her face. She reached up and placed her hands around my arse and pulled my crotch down hard. My sopping cunt lips spread out over her mouth as her tongue hungrily lapped at my clit and probed deeply in to my gash. I groaned loudly as the frustration of the afternoon and the journey seeped away with every lick of her eager tongue.

Lena's muffled voice came from my crotch, "Ann, please Ann, now, eat my pussy. Suck it, lick it, eat my cunt." I looked down. Lena's legs were spread wide apart, her thick black bush was just below me with her enormous pink clit, the size of a baby's little finger, jutting out of the tangle of dark hair. Her cunt lips were puffy and open and glistening wet, if ever a cunt was ready to be fucked, Lena's was. She was lifting her arse off the floor, thrusting her crotch upwards, she was begging me to go down on her. I didn't hesitate for a second, the sight and smell of Lena's hot pussy made me crazy with lust for her. I dropped my head and allowed my mouth to slam in to her cunt. My face was instantly wet from her juices and she let out a long low moan as I licked and sucked her drenched slit. "Oh God, oh dear God, that's so nice. Do it Ann, do it... ughhh... suck my clitty... suck it... ughh... fuck... it's nice... yessss... oh fuck... yessss." My tits were pressed flat on her belly as I bobbed my head up and down like I was sucking a cock, drawing her giant clit into my mouth.

She howled like a bitch in heat as I continued to draw my tongue over her fleshy lips and hard clit. Heaven was alive and well and living in my pussy as Lena did the same to me, and again as if by telepathy, I felt Lena's finger slide in to my arse just as I began to insert my own finger in to her inviting hole. We both moaned gratefully together as we felt the pleasure of a finger delving deeply in to our arsehole. I increased her pleasure by inserting my thumb in to her tight soft hole and reaming it hard. Lena responded by pushing first two, then three fingers up my arse. We worked at our cunts and arses, fucking each other like the world was going to end. As our passion soared to a frenzy, I toppled over and we continued to fuck lying on our sides, jamming our cunts harder still in to each other's face.

Lena lunged and thrust her hips so violently that I was pushed across the floor until I was backed up against the wall. As she forced her cunt on to my face, my head banged against the door, but I didn't care. I felt no pain and besides, this was my Lena fucking me and she could do no wrong. My orgasm slowly mounted, rocking me with small explosions of pleasure before the big one erupted and shook my whole body. I let out a scream, "Oh... yess... I'm... ughh... cumming... FUCK MEEEEEE.". My climax rumbled on and on, I arched my back and groaned, "I've cum... I've cum." Then it began to slowly subside, I maintained the pressure on Lena's crotch., sucking her clit and thumbing her arse. Moments later, I sensed the telltale signs of Lena's approaching orgasm. I could feel her quick sharp gasps of breath against my wet thighs, and her legs began to twitch and jerk.

Lena began to shriek, "OH ANN... I LOVE IT... UGHHH... UGHH.

.I LOVE YOU ANN... UGHHH... FUCK YOUR LITTLE LENA... UGHHH.

I'M CUMMING, OH ANN, I'M CUMMING... I LOVE YOU... I LOVE YOU"

As she came, Lena clamped her thick thighs tightly around my head as if she wanted me stay there eating her pussy forever. Eventually, after a couple minutes, she let go of me and slowly rolled on to her back, eyes shut and still panting. I looked at her reclining body. She had one leg raised, her arms by her sides with her face towards me. Her huge melon-like tits had slid sideways on her heaving chest. Her bulging belly appeared flatter and there was a shimmer of moisture in the thick black mass of her bush. Lena, after a good fucking, was an even more beautiful sight than normal. My heart suddenly swelled with love for her, but I knew that it was mostly lust and the after effects of a volcanic orgasm. I had felt something like this with Alan and Keith and Tracy and Lin and Sandi. In fact I felt a similar warmth towards whoever it was who'd just fucked me to heaven and back.

I moved across the hall carpet, and lay beside her with my head resting on her thighs. Her luxuriant overgrown bush was just in front of my face and I could feel the damp wiry hair brushing my cheek. The heady musty smell coming from her hot wet fanny was wonderful. I gazed over the rise of her belly and between her huge boobs to her face, she looked asleep. I moved my fingers in circles in her bush, then up her tummy to her belly button, she giggled. I said, "Did you enjoy that my darling Lena?" She lifted her head to look at me, grinned and said, "Oh God yes. It was paradise when you sucked me. I thought I'd never stop cumming. I meant what I said Ann, I do love you so much." Lena had put me on the spot again, what sort of answer could I truthfully give her that wouldn't hurt her. I smiled and said,

"I know you do sugar, I know you do, and thank you for that. I'm... very fond of you. You know that don't you? I've never felt so relaxed and at peace with anyone else before. We're soul mates, you and I."

Lena lay back down, the smile had faded from her face. "But you don't love me though do you? Not really love me as I love you?" I heard Lena's voice choke in her throat. "I'm beginning to think that you will never love me. But that's OK Ann, really it is. Just promise me one thing. Promise me you'll never leave me, never." I sat up and held Lena's soft hand in mine. He eyes were closed again as I spoke to her. "My dearest darling Lena. I do love you really I do. But not in the same way as you feel about me. How I wish I did love you. It's not you, it's me. You are a truly wonderful, wonderful woman and I love you to bits. No one has ever made me feel so wanted and loved as you do. But the sad truth is, is that I'm not good enough for you. If I made you promises, I know I wouldn't be able to keep them and then I'd hurt you even more. You do understand don't you, please say you do." Lena raised herself and propped herself up on one arm. She freed her hand and placed it softly against my cheek.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.