Ann and the Handyman
Chapter 61

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 61 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Feeling refreshed and very relaxed, I got out of the bath and dried myself off. I was surprised that there was only a slight urge to frig myself as I towelled my body. I managed to resist the temptation, saving it for when I went to bed and I could use a dildo. I made myself something to eat, and then sat down to watch some TV. I was beginning to doze off on the sofa, when the phone rang. When I answered it, it was Alan. I was surprised to hear his voice after so long, I thought that he'd gone off me. It turned out that his wife had finally come to the end of her tether with his womanising and had kicked him out. "I need a place to stay Ann, just for a couple of nights, just till I get sorted." It had been a while since I'd seen, or more importantly screwed Alan. I said yes immediately. His response was "Great, thanks Ann. I'll be there in about an hour." Thoughts of my first sexual experiences came flooding back. It was Alan who'd taken my virginity at the age of forty-four, and introduced me to the wonders of anal sex.

I went immediately from a relaxed, soporific state to one of highly charged sexual desire. I had clean panties on but no liner, and the crotch was instantly soaked. I was going to have to wait an hour before I could feel the heaven of my pussy being stuffed full of Alan's huge cock. I sat on the sofa with my legs folded under, and whether by accident or subconscious design, I felt the heel of my foot under my crotch. I sat on the sofa and gently rocked myself, feeling my slippery cunt slide over my heel, my clit getting a gentle rub as I moved my hips. I looked at the clock as a soft orgasm slowly rippled inside me. It helped to take the edge off my animal desire. I went to the kitchen to make myself some coffee. As I stood waiting for the kettle to boil, the doorbell rang. 'That was quick' I thought, Alan's not due for another half an hour.

I eagerly ran to the door, the ache in my pussy coming back like a storm and the juices flowing freely again. I opened the door and there stood Keith, the teenaged lad I'd met at the swimming pool. This was too good to be true. Two of the best looking men in my life, whom I hadn't seen in ages, suddenly turning up out of the blue. Keith stood there looking taller, more handsome and much more fuckable than I'd ever seen him. He was wearing a black leather jacket and was holding a brightly coloured crash helmet.

" Hi Ann," he said grinning from ear to ear, "Sorry I've not been in touch, I've had some revision and exams to do at school. But I've left now and I'm working part-time with a computer firm. I've come round to show you my new bike."

I looked over his shoulder. There, parked in the curb was a shiny almost new motorcycle. "It's very nice Keith, but I can't go out in the street dressed like this, I'm delighted to see you though. It's been so long, I've missed you. Come in, I'll look at your bike later." Keith followed me in to the living room, I turned off the TV and he removed his jacket and put it with his helmet on the side chair.

We sat on the sofa and chatted for a while, it was difficult to keep my mind on the conversation. The impending shag I was going to have with Alan, and now beautiful young, virile Keith sitting next to me, had my thoughts wandering like crazy. As we talked, I allowed my dressing gown to sag open and to slide off my legs. It wasn't long before the effects of my sex scent, seeing my cleavage, and my thighs had caused a large bulge to form in Keith's tight jeans. I smiled and cracking an old joke said, "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you eager to screw me?' Keith laughed loudly and said,

"Well actually Ann, I was hoping we could go for a moonlight spin on the bike. I've passed my basic test and I've got a spare helmet on the bike. I thought I'd take you out in the country somewhere, let the vibration of the bike get you in the mood and then fuck you in some woods." I looked him in the eye and ran my hand over his handsome face. Smiling I said,

"My lovely Keith, you don't need to get me in the mood, I'm there already. I'm always in the mood to fuck you. Why don't you get out of those clothes and let me feast my eyes on that fabulous cock of yours?" it took just moments before Keith was standing in front of me completely naked, with a magnificent erection. I felt another flow of cunt juice seep in to my liner. Keith's muscular toned body was any woman's dream. I looked at the clock, Alan was due any minute.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.