Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 60

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 60 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I pressed myself back harder on to the bulge in John's trousers. His breathing was becoming erratic, and he'd all but stopped talking. No longer bothering with the pretence of explaining anything, just standing there, swaying with the movement of the train with his crotch pressed against the fabric of my skirt, and my soft fat arse. I turned around, his face was flushed. I said, "It's very warm in here John." It wasn't warm, it was rather cool, but I needed an excuse to start getting my clothes off. I undid several buttons on my blouse and pulled it open. Instantly, John's eyes were riveted to my cleavage. I was now ready to be fucked more than ever, so I cut out the preamble and said, "When you were standing behind me just then John, was that your cock I could feel digging in to my arse?"

John looked mortified, he stuttered and stumbled, "S... sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to, it was..." I stopped him by smiling and saying, "Don't be silly John, I liked it. It's a pity that my skirt and knickers were in the way. It felt like you had a really nice big cock." He went even redder and managed to look away from my tits. I persisted, " You do like me don't you John, you do find me attractive?' John looked back, his eyes were roaming up and down my body. " Yeah, yeah of course I do. You're really nice lookin' "

I stepped up close to him, "You like my tits don't you John, you can touch them if you want, I'd like it if you did." John moved a shaking hand up to my boobs and began squeezing and fondling them. He closed his eyes and gasped, "Christ lady, you've really big tits, they're... really nice."

With him preoccupied delving in to my bra, I grabbed a handful of his trousers and squeezed what felt like a fair sized cock through the rough material. He groaned as I unzipped him, by now he had all the buttons open on my blouse and was lifting both my heavy tits out of my bra. His eyes widened as he gazed upon the sight of my massive white tits and the huge pink nipples. " Fuckin' hell lady, your tits are fuckin' lovely." I slid my hand inside his pants and pulled out his hard erect phallus. I said," How would you like to bend me over and fuck me so hard you make my lovely big tits swing?"

I didn't bother to wait for an answer, I turned and bent over, supporting myself on a wooden crate, and then stuck out my arse. I looked back at John over my shoulder. He stood there with his nicely stiffened cock sticking out of his trousers, lookin a little unsure of what to do next. I hastened him up, " Come on John, don't keep a woman waiting, pull my knickers down and fuck me." John focussed his attention on my big round rump. He tentatively lifted the hem of my skirt, slowly raising it over my back. He stared in awe at my plain pale blue hi cut panties that were stretched to the point of being transparent over my fat arse cheeks. " Fuckin' hell lady, you've got a really great arse." I was getting impatient, "I know it's great John, so why don't you stick your lovely big cock in it?' Using both his hands, he pulled my knickers all the way down thighs, I could feel the wet crotch between my knees. I wiggled my legs and felt them drop to my ankle I spread my legs wide as John ran his hands slowly over my arse, then in to the crack of my arse. He finally got his fingers in to my dripping snatch and started to finger me.

Having a couple of fingers rammed up my twat is very nice, but it doesn't compare to having a meaty big cock banging in and out. "Oh that feels really nice John, but I need cock right now, come on fuck me hard John, fuck my tight wet pussy." John's hand went to his dick as he guided it in to my cunt. I braced myself as he lunged in to me. His cock went in good and deep straight away, right up to his balls, which banged against my arse. With both hands gripping my hips, John immediately set up a fast pace and was fucking me hard. My cunt was squelching loudly as his thick cock pumped out the juice, which dribbled down my legs. He'd managed to undo his belt and his trousers and pants were around his thighs. John's fat overhanging belly was slapping against my arse as he pumped away at me.

"Oh, that's nice lady, Christ you're so fuckin' wet, you must be gaggin' for it. You're going to get a right good fuckin', a right good seein' to."

John banged away at me; he was really putting his weight behind it, slamming away really hard. A couple of times his cock popped out and slid up my crack, but in an instant, he'd got his dick back in to my cunt, almost without breaking his stride. It felt good, so very good, to have a solid hard cock pumping my pussy. I reached under me and pressed my fingers against my clit and began to rub it furiously.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.