Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 57

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

As we strolled arm in arm towards my home, an idea started to form in my sex obsessed mind. I would introduce Lena to the joy of being fucked by a man. When we entered the house, Lena was all over me, kissing, stroking, groping, desperately trying to get our clothes off, without letting go of my body. We were both half-naked when I managed to drag her upstairs and pull her in to my spare bedroom. I left her there saying, "Now Lena, honey, wait here for a moment, I'll be right back." I dashed out of the room and in to my own bedroom.

I went through my wardrobe looking for the most masculine clothes I could find. Out of drawers and cupboards I pulled out trousers and a jacket, a plain white blouse and an old tie someone had left behind. Removing what little clothing I had on, I took out my favourite double-ended dildo. It's a beautiful thing, I love handling it, running it through my hands, feeling its firm thickness. The two ends are identical, lovely big pink cocks that never go soft on me.The middle part is thicker, with raised round knobbly bits designed to stimulate the clitoris. I slipped one wickedly thick end firmly up my arse. I shuddered as I felt its thick girth stretch open my arsehole.

Then I put on all the clothes, and pulled my long hair back in to a ponytail which I tucked in to the collar of the jacket. I looked at myself in the mirror. At a glance I could have passed for a man, if it wasn't for the huge bust, and there was also a massive bulge in my trousers thanks to the dildo inside my flies.

I quickly trotted back to the spare bedroom, where I found Lena stretched out on the bed, legs wide open, naked and gently stroking her clit. As I neared the bed, she turned to face me, a puzzled look on her face. I said in my deepest voice, "Hello Lena, I'm Andy, I've come to fuck you." Lena looked totally confused, she'd stopped masturbating and said, "What are you doing Ann, why are you... ?"

I quietened her by pressing my finger to her lips and then trying to imitate Barry White said, " Hush sweet Lena, let me show you what I've got for you."

I knelt upright on the bed between her spread legs, and started to unzip my trousers. Her eyes were riveted to my fingers as I inched the zip slowly downwards. With the zip all the way down, I tugged the flies apart and pulled out the big rubber cock, letting it wave and sway in front of me. Lena gasped in awe at the huge prick hovering above her open crotch.

"Wha... what is it, I mean, what are you... it's too big Ann... it'll hurt me. Don't use it on me Ann, I don't want it!" I lowered my self over her, the old and stained necktie swinging down on to her heaving boobs. I groaned,

"Don't you fear my darling Lena, I won't hurt you. No, I'm going to take you to paradise. Soon you'll be begging me for more." Lena reached up to my face and I kissed her, then she undid the buttons on my blouse. I wasn't wearing a bra and my tits fell out in to her hands. As she played with my nipples she sighed, "All right Ann, you can do what you want to me, just fuck me Ann, fuck me and make me cum."

I reached down and positioned the tip of the cock at the entrance to her wet open cunt, and then I gently pushed. I felt Lena tense under me as the cock slid the first inch in to her fanny. " Ohh... it's a bit uncomfortable Ann, don't hurt me.Go gently." I smiled down at her, she was biting her lip and her eyes were closed. "You don't have to worry Lena darling, I'll be very gentle, promise." I eased the cock in a little more, and again Lena tensed. I kept pushing the cock until it was all the way in.

" How does that feel honey? Does it hurt, shall I stop?" Lena opened her eyes and said," No, no it's OK now, just pull it out slowly, and do it again."

I withdrew the cock slowly; feeling a slight drag on the shaft as the walls of her fanny gripped it and her cunt lips sucked down on it.

" OK Lena honey, I'm going to push it all the way in now. Pull your legs up and it'll go in nice and deep."

I was desperate to start up a good hard rhythm, as my arse was crying out to be fucked by the cock jammed up it. As instructed, Lena reached behind her knees and pulled her legs up tight I reached around her legs with both arm and gripped her shoulders pulling her legs almost back to her tits. Now I leaned on the cock and eased it slowly in to Lena's waiting cunt. I pushed it all the way in, pressing the wide rim against her protruding clit. Lena let out a long sigh. I pulled out again and drove it in again, slightly faster this time. Again, Lena groaned. Holding her legs right back with my arms, and gripping her shoulders, I began to slowly fuck her.

In and out went the cock, getting a little faster and harder each time. Every time I plunged the cock up her, a delicious tingle went up my arse. Pretty soon I was humping Lena quite hard, and with each lunge of my big hips she moaned, and I moaned with her. "Oh... God, Ann... uhh... that's wonderful... ughh... go on... uhh... harder. Fuck me hard... uhh I love the cock... uhh. Right up me... uhh... oh yes, right up me. Make me cum."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.