Ann and the Handyman
Chapter 56

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 56 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

As soon as Nigel's footsteps had faded down the stairs, I crawled over to Lena. She'd pulled her clothes closely around her. " You OK hon?" I asked her, stroking her arm. She looked at me and said, " I don't know how we did that. I thought you just liked women like I do. I don't want to see him again, just you. Please Ann don't make me do that again. Please don't have sex with him anymore, I want your... your... pussy to be pure for me. I don't want it to taste of a man's... stuff." I lied outright when I promised I'd keep my pussy just for her. There was no way I was going without cock, not for her, for anyone. But then I said, " Anyway Lena, Nigel didn't use my pussy. He fucked me up the arse, so my pussy is still pure for you, don't worry.

She seemed relieved and content with this and we huddled our sweaty bodies together, dribbling two pools of cunt juice on to the floor.

After a few minutes of holding each other, I said, " We'd better get out of here before Nigel comes back with Warren for a repeat performance." We got ourselves dressed and we held each other. Lena was clinging on to me tightly, I could feel her whole body shaking. Then she said,

" What's happening to me Ann? Before I met you I had no real interest in sex at all. Now it's all I think about, sex with you. Just a few days ago, I'd hardly ever touched myself... down there. Now I seem to have my hands down my knickers all the time, I feel like such a slut Ann, I'm obsessed with sex and you. What's going on?" I held her to me, pulling her now clothed body hard against mine.

" Darling Lena, please don't worry about it. It's just years of pent up sexual repression being released when you find that rare someone who you can really relate to, like me, like us. It's what's happened to me. I was so confused at first, but then I realised that it's such a natural thing, no one is harmed, and it actually brings joy and pleasure to us. So now I embrace it, welcome it, pursue it, LOVE it." Lena looked in to my eyes, a half smile on my face. " I suppose you're right, it's just that these feelings are so new to me, I feel uncomfortable being so horny all the time. I can't get used to being so turned on all the time I'm with you. Even now, I'm wetting myself, and even though I've just the most wonderful orgasm, I want it again. It can't be happening can it? I'm still not satisfied; I want more sex with you. If you were to pull me down on to that mattress again, I'd willingly... well... fuck you again."

I hugged her to me and said, "Oh sweet Lena, thank you, I'm so glad it's something that you really really want, and that I didn't have to trick you or force you in any way in to having sex with me. Some people might have thought you were doing it just to keep in with the boss. But now I know that it really is something that comes a little more naturally to you like it does to me. But as much as I would love to screw you again, I'm wetting myself too you know, we'd better get this stuff tidied away and get out of here." Lena seemed reluctant to leave our little love nest but she helped me gather up the mattress and stow it away behind a cupboard. With the room back to normal and ourselves tidied up, we made our way downstairs and, having set the alarm system walked out in to the street. I looked at my watch, it was nearly eight o'clock. I said my goodbyes to Lena, kissed her on the cheek, and turned towards the bus stop to catch a bus to the station.

I'd only gone a few paces, when I heard her running to catch me up. She caught my arm and whispered, "Oh please Ann, don't leave me in this state, my knickers are soaking wet, I need you, I need sex, I need you to... fuck me. Please Ann, take me home with you, take me home and fuck me all night. Make me cum a hundred times, will you... will you... please?" I hugged her again and said, "Of course my darling Lena, of course. I was hoping you'd ask. Let's get the bus to the station, but I must warn you that I have some serious sex toys at my home and I plan to use all of them on you." Lena actually giggled and whispered again, " Oh yes please Ann, thank you. You can do anything you want to me, and I'll do anything you want me to do to you, anything, just say the word. Lena was almost laughing now as we walked to the bus. We had to wait fifteen minutes for it to arrive and as we were part of a queue, I tried to keep the conversation away from sex, but Lena wanted to talk about nothing else.

We managed to get a few strange looks from the commuters around us but eventually we got on the bus and headed for the train station. Lena continued to whisper excitedly about what she wanted to do and have done to her. Then she whispered in my ear, "I'm really wet Ann, feel my pussy, it's soaking wet" Fortunately she was no longer wearing that ridiculously short skirt, I'd persuaded her put her jeans back on. She'd have been arrested for sure if she'd gone out in public wearing that 'pussy pelmet'

. I was feeling my normal extremely high level of horniness too, I hadn't changed my panty liner and even though it was the extra super absorbent kind, it was starting to leak in to my knickers. Lena was seated next to the window, but there were people in the seats behind, and in front of us. There was no way I'd be able get my hand in to her knickers and feel her cunt without the people around us knowing, especially if she made a noise when I fingered her.

I looked down in to her lap, she'd already undone her zip and there were tufts of dark hair spilling over the top of her panties. I was so tempted; I could even smell the wonderful musky aroma coming from her hot snatch. I casually looked around me, most people seamed interested in their newspapers and books or just looking out of the window. Maybe I could get in a quick feel, I wanted to so badly. I turned my body towards her and edged closer, Lena giggled again. I looked her straight in the eye and mouthed the words 'be quiet' Lena nodded but said nothing, but just smiled knowingly. I pushed my fingers under the elastic of her panties and forced my hand down through the thick undergrowth of her bush. She lifted her arse off the seat slightly and my hand slipped easily over her mound and up in the drenched folds of her cunt.

I felt Lena stiffen as my thumb slipped back and forth over her huge erect clit. Her eyes were tightly closed and her mouth had dropped open, I was sure that she was about to moan, so I pulled my hand out of her knickers. I'd got my hand half way out when Lena grabbed it and forced it back in to the sweaty wet depths of her crotch. I continued to masturbate her, hoping to dear God that no one would suspect what we were doing. In our favour we had the unlikelihood that a respectable-looking middle aged woman just wouldn't be doing this sort of thing. Lena continued to move and twist slightly in her seat as she began to cum. She was biting her lip to stop herself from crying out, she still had a tight hold of my wrist and was forcing my hand hard against her fanny.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.