Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 55

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 55 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I moved close to Nigel the security guard and said, "Why do you have to report it, Nigel, we weren't doing anything wrong, we were just... having a bit of fun. We work here, we are supposed to be here."

I looked up in to his small dark eyes, and saw that his pupils were dilated, I'm sure his cock was growing as well. My body was hot and sweaty; my pheromones must have been filling his nostrils like the strongest perfume. I turned and looked at Lena, she was still hunched in the corner, a look of terror and fascination on her face. I noticed then that her lipstick was smeared all around her mouth. Turning back to Nigel, I said," I can show you some I.D. if you like." I turned and went over to my bag on the floor and bent over to rummage inside for my card. I was giving Nigel a good look at my arse and pussy, I knew he'd be unable to resist staring at me, if he wasn't gay that is.

I decided to go for it, why waste an opportunity for a good shagging, even Lena might get something out of it. I approached Nigel with my card. As he examined it I said, " You know what we were doing don't you Nigel?" His eyes flicked up to me and then over to Lena. "Yes that's right Nigel, we were having sex on the floor. We were fucking each other Nigel. Does that turn you on? I think it does, doesn't it? I bet you've got a hard-on haven't you? Come on Nigel, tell me, is your cock big and hard?"

Again his eyes darted over to Lena, then back to me, " I... I... don't... I mean..."

"Oh don't worry Nigel, it excites me to think of that big thick cock of yours so close to me." I watched as Nigel flushed red, then I placed my hand firmly on his crotch and squeezed. I was right, his cock was hard and stiff. I dropped to my knees and unzipped him. Behind me, Lena said, " Ann, what are you doing?"

I smiled back at her, " Oh dear Lena, I'm going to suck his cock of course. I'm going to slide his big thick cock right in to my mouth and suck him off."

Lena gasped," But you can't Ann, you like women. You're gay, it's me you want, not him!" I undid the zip and pulled Nigel's trousers down taking his boxer shorts with them. A delightfully hard and stiff cock sprang out towards my face. Without turning my gaze from Nigel's hard-on I said," Oh don't worry darling Lena, I still want you. I'll never have enough of your tits and that fabulous pussy." Nigel's medium sized cock sprang up as I spoke to Lena. A typical man, he liked the idea of two women fucking. I gripped the meaty shaft in front of me and slipped my mouth gratefully over the bulbous pink tip Nigel let out a low groan, as my wet lips slithered down his hard length. I took it all in to my mouth all the way back to my throat. I sucked hard on his twitching cock, more moans came from him. " Oh yeah that's nice, that's really nice, go on suck it, suck me till I cum." I wasn't going to suck him to orgasm, I wanted this cock up my arse, and I needed it stiff and hard.

After a few moments of sucking Nigel's expanding and thickening cock, I led him to the mattress. He shuffled over with his trousers and shorts around his knees, and knelt down. I positioned myself on all fours with my big bum up in the air, and Nigel didn't need telling, he was right behind me, with his cock buried in my cunt in a second. I looked over to Lena who was staring in amazement and shock as Nigel fucked me doggy style. I said, "Come on Lena honey, join in. Let me eat your lovely pussy while I get a good fucking." Lena looked horrified at the suggestion. I crawled across the mattress with Nigel following, keeping his cock inside my drooling cunt. I ran my hands over Lena's bare feet and up her leg, pulling her thick thighs apart. I could see a wet patch on the floor where she sat, her fanny was dripping wet even now. I knew she was horny, but for me not Nigel.

I grabbed both her ankles and pulled. Slowly, Lena slid towards me, the ache in her pussy too strong to ignore. As Nigel thrust his cock in to me, I managed to move Lena underneath me, her legs spread wide apart. I looked up at her face, her eyes were fixed on Nigel as pummelled my rear. Then I had her juicy pussy and that wonderfully huge clit within range and I slammed my mouth down on to the wet fleshy hole between her fat thighs. Lena cried out as I worked my tongue and lips over her dripping wet cunt and up to her huge, erect clit. "Oh yes Ann, yes, yes. That feels so ugh... good." She lifted her arse off the mattress and pushed her fanny forward for me to suck, grinding her crotch round and round in my face.

Nigel's thrusting was intense, his hips slamming with a slap in to my arse as he fucked me hard. He was truly banging me. With each thrust of his cock, I was pushed forwards, and my mouth ground harder in to Lena's cunt. As Nigel grunted, I moaned and then Lena groaned, it was getting rather noisy in that small office. I knew I could cum like this, Lena was certainly making enough noise to convince me she was capable of an explosive orgasm. But typically, I wanted more. I took a break from sucking pussy long enough to call to Nigel, "That's uhh wonderful uhh Nigel, I love uhh your uhh cock in me. Now push uhh it up my uhh arse. Go on uhh fuck my uhh tight arse uhh."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.