Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 54

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 54 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I sat at my desk, thoughts of my recent encounter with Lena in the toilet running through my mind. I'd had to lock my office door and change my liner, as I hadn't had my bag with me in the toilet. Now as I sat at my desk, the image and feel of Lena's wonderful clit was dominating my thinking. There was a loud knock at the door and the handle rattled, I'd forgotten to unlock it. I opened it to find a slightly flustered Barbara standing there.

" Where've you been Ann, I've got Mr. and Mrs. Harris here, they've been waiting for a quarter of an hour, I couldn't find you. You're not ill are you, I can put them off if you'd like?" I held up my hand and stopped her, "No no, I'm all right Babs, really, I'm sorry, show them in will you please." Barbara retreated with a puzzled look on her face, and reappeared moments later with my clients. As Barbara left, she said, "By the way, you haven't seen Lena on your travels have you, Trudy was looking for her earlier?" I shook my head and said I hadn't. I dealt with Mr. and Mrs. Harris quickly, it was a straightforward but urgent, extension of their existing loan.

Within minutes of them leaving my internal phone rang, it was Lena. She was phoning to say again how much she'd enjoyed herself and could I come upstairs to Archives and Records when I'd got a minute to spare. Arkrecs, as we called it, was on the third floor, a dusty couple of rooms full of folders and files, and every scrap of paper was recorded and accounted for by Lena. I quickly went upstairs and knocked on Lena's door, I was going to have to tell her that as much as we both wanted to have sex, we'd have to wait until everyone had gone home. Otherwise we might get caught and probably sacked, especially if my boss, Brian Dodd knew I was screwing his female staff as well as him. I was just about to deliver this disappointing news, when she said," Guess what?" I shook my head and said,

" I don't know, what?" She grinned girlishly, then came close to me and whispered in my ear, " I've got those balls up my... cunt. I put them in just now, they feel wonderful. I'm going to buy some for myself and use them all the time. They make me feel so sexy Ann. They make me want to... FUCK"

Lena was obviously turned on, and her use of profanity seemed to excite her even more. She started to undo her jeans, and I pulled away and said," We can't Lena, we just can't. You haven't even locked the door." She looked crestfallen, as if I'd taken a favourite toy from a child. She stood there, her zip pulled down and her thick black bush poking out,

" But I thought you liked me Ann, that you liked my tits and my cunt, you said so. Please Ann, let's fuck again, I'll lock the door, we can lie down and lick each other's cunts, I've seen pictures of women doing it." This was an impossible situation for me, I desperately wanted, with every cell in my body to fuck her again. " Look," I said, "It's already been noticed that you and I were missing earlier, we can't take the risk. It's not that I don't want to have sex with you, it's just that it's too risky right now. We'll have to wait until after four thirty when every body has gone home, OK Lena?"

I thought she was about to protest, but then she smiled, moved closer still and kissed me. God, how I wanted her, I could almost smell her hot tight pussy. Her zip was still undone and I wanted so badly to slip my hand inside her jeans and have a play with her exquisite clit. As I moved towards the door, she followed me and whispered, " I suppose I'll just have to play with myself, you know, masturbate, until you're ready to fuck me again. Shall I come down to your office or will you come up here?" I opened the door and backed through it and bumped in to Trudy, who was standing outside holding some document wallets.

"Oh sorry Ann, I was just after Lena, I've got some client files here that need sorting." I saw Trudy's eyes flick down to Lena's zip, it was still undone and she could see her bush protruding through the opening. Lena quickly turned back and went to her desk, zipping up as she went. To an awkward looking Trudy, I said, "I'm finished here, go ahead." I called goodbye to Lena, who waved and smiled, looking rather sheepish. I went back downstairs to finish the photocopying that I'd started when I met Lena and had become wildly, wonderfully distracted.

Heaven knew what Trudy was thinking, she must have suspected something. I didn't think my sexual adventures were a secret amongst the girls anymore, just so long as it didn't get back to Brian. I spent the rest of the day in my office, I didn't bother to go out for lunch, Barbara kindly offered to get something for me from the deli in the High Street. I didn't want to bump in to Trudy, just in case she started asking awkward questions.

I tried to tear my mind away from Lena and her wonderful crotch: what was it about her that held me so strongly. Being cruel but honest, she wasn't the most attractive woman I'd ever met. She was short, fat and plain, so why was I sitting here, quietly soaking my fresh liner and thinking about her. My thoughts were broken when the phone rang, it was Lena again. This was one of several phone calls over the next few days that would have me squirming in my seat and drenching my pantyliner. " Hi Ann, it's me Lena. I'm sitting here in my locked office. I've got my legs wide open and I've got my fingers up my cunt. I'm thinking about you Ann, about your fabulous big tits and your soaking wet cunt. I'm imagining you sitting on my face while I suck on your clit. I'm really wet Ann, so very wet, can you hear my cunt Ann, listen."

As I wriggled in my chair, I heard the faint squelching noise of a cunt being fingered hard, I gushed in to my knickers. "Did you hear that Ann, that was my cunt oozing all over my fingers? I'm making myself climax thinking of your tits and pussy. Now I'm pushing two fingers up my arse, oh it feels so good Ann, I wish it was you doing it, I wish you were here fucking me. Oh... oh... I think I'm... going... oh... yes I'm going to orgasm Ann. Yes Ann... yes... oh... oh... ohhhhhhh." The phone went quiet for a few seconds, then I heard Lena say, " I've finished Ann, it was wonderful, but it would have a lot better if you'd been here. Can't you come up now, I'm so desperate for you. " I sat at my desk listening to what any one else would have called a sex-line call and felt unbelievably horny. Eventually I said, " Thank you for that Lena, but I'm afraid we're still going to have to wait until we're alone. I can't talk now, I have some clients. I'll ring you back in half an hour or so, don't ring me before then as I won't be able to talk to you, OK, bye Lena?"

I put the phone down and headed for Brian's toilet again, I needed a frig badly. I unlocked the door, hurriedly re-locked it and dragged my panties to the floor. I almost tripped over them as I sat on the toilet and spread my legs. In what had become an automatic reflex, I plunged my fingers up my cunt and frigged myself to orgasm. This time I hadn't forgotten my handbag, and I took out another super absorbent liner. Without the ben-wa balls in the way, I supplemented the liner with a tampon. I knew I'd need all the absorbency I could get if Lena phoned me again, which I hoped she would. Damn, that little woman had such a hold on me. It might be dangerous to let her know just how hooked on her I was. I'd have to be careful and play it cool a little.

It was then that a thought occurred to me, a theory, an explanation perhaps as to why I felt the way I did about her. Supposing Lena secreted the same kind of pheromones as I did, and just as strong as me, but naturally. Her exposure to my potent sex scent, combined with her own high levels may be what had triggered our new-found insatiable lust for each other. It was an intriguing thought, that perhaps now I was a victim of my own power and potency. I had my last consultation of the day at three thirty, a trio of young lads clubbing together to buy a 'bachelor pad'. As first time buyers, it was easy to get them moving towards the flat they wanted. It only struck me after I'd shown them out at four o'clock that I hadn't fantasised about them during the consultation. It would have been normal for me to imagine all three of them fucking me across my desk, a cock up my arse, a second pounding my fanny while I sucked the spunk from the third.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.