Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 52

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 52 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I left Brigid and Liam's place feeling elated, the high I was getting from my orgasms seemed to be lasting longer now. Even as I walked towards home, there were still small aftershocks rippling through my crotch and belly. The panties that Brigid had lent me were too small and the crotch was cutting slightly into my pussy. It felt a little uncomfortable but there was also a nice tingle as the material rubbed against my swollen inflamed clit. I made my way to the High Street, beginning to enjoy the sensations caused by the tight knickers, there was also the added thrill that these panties had recently been pressed against Brigid's wet pussy. As I waited at the bus stop, I became more and more aroused, I looked around me, there were no toilets or bushes nearby where I could go quickly to relieve the ache between my legs. As I pondered my dilemma, the bus arrived and I got on, climbing up to the almost deserted top deck. I decided I'd have to find an isolated seat and masturbate away the desire raging in my crotch.

I went down to the front of the bus, there was only two other people on the upper deck, an elderly couple near the middle. I sat at the front and half turned in my seat so that I could see along the bus. I had one leg on the floor, the other partly on the seat, this way my legs were open and I had free access to my sopping pussy. Checking that no one had appeared, I hurriedly pulled the knickers to one side and inserted three fingers deep up my cunt, curling my hand so that I could rub my burning clit with my palm. The new panty liner was already soaked and Liam's spunk was still dribbling from my arse. I rubbed and squeezed my fanny for a couple of minutes until an orgasm exploded in my crotch. I had to stifle my cries with my hand, the elderly couple seemed intent on looking out of the window and appeared to pay me no attention. My hand was soaked and I looked down between my legs to see a largish wet stain on the seat. I reached in to my bag and wiped my fingers on a tissue, and then wiped the excess cunt juice off my thighs. I had a wonderful feeling of relief and fulfilment, and continued my journey home, feeling on top of the world.

I came to the conclusion that this permanent ache in my pussy had to be sorted out. I've always had a spare set of keys for Carol's house, so, having reached home, I immediately grabbed her keys off the hook in the kitchen and let myself in to her house. After putting her mail on the hall table, I went straight up to her bedroom and rummaged through her undies drawer. In amongst the various dildos and strap-ons, I found what I was looking for, a pair of ben-wa balls. I took the heavy smooth spheres, a little smaller than golf balls, from their blue velvet pouch, and held them in my palms. The silvery balls were joined together by a fine strong thread. I let them roll around in my hands, feeling the heavy inner balls shuddering and shaking as I moved them. These balls had one glorious purpose and one glorious purpose only; to sit inside a woman's vagina and roll around stimulating the vaginal walls and her G spot. I put the balls back in the pouch and went back home, I would put them to work later. I knew Carol would be delighted I was making good use of them.

The next day, Monday. I was back at work. When I got myself ready this time, not only did I have a fresh super-absorbent pantyliner in my knickers, I also had Carol's ben-wa balls inserted inside my cunt. I'd never used them before and I was anxious that they might fall out with an almighty clang as I walked along the street. I needn't have worried, as soon as the balls slid in to my juiced up pussy, I felt the walls of my vagina tighten and grip the balls solidly in place. As I walked tentatively around my bedroom, I instantly felt the balls touching and pressing against my cunt walls; it was like having a baby's rattle or slowly vibrating dildo inside me. The pleasure was not so intense as to make me cum, but there was a constant gentle buzz going on inside me, it was very enjoyable. I left for work, constantly aware of the new tingling in my pussy as I walked. I was a little late and had to run for the train, and with each long stride, a little shock emanated from my pussy as the balls slammed against my G spot. I had a chance of a seat, but chose instead to stand and gently rock to and fro with the train, getting the full benefit from the ben-wa balls.

The next two weeks were going to be fairly hectic for me at work, Mr. Dodd was away on his annual fortnight holiday in the South of France. To be fair, as usual, he'd made sure all but his most important meetings had been postponed, and I'd done the same. However it did mean that I'd have to work a five-day week, but the financial rewards made up for the inconvenience. I did have meeting scheduled for eleven o'clock that morning, one that was important for the young couple struggling to secure a mortgage, we were their last hope, I was determined to get them on the house buying ladder if I could.

At eleven sharp, Barbara buzzed through that a Mr. And Mrs. Pringle were here to see me. A few seconds later Barbara showed them in to my office. Angela and David Pringle were in their early twenties. Angela, or Angie as she insisted I call her, was tall pretty and elegant, with short collar length brown hair, slim build, no bust to speak of, but nice legs and a fine looking arse clad in a pair of tight black denim jeans. David, or Dave, on the other hand was short, stocky and going thin on top. As I chatted to them, trying to set a basis for a mortgage plan, I carefully rocked to and fro on my seat, causing the ben-wa balls to stimulate my G-spot. My knickers were also pulled tightly in to the slit of my pussy and I was gently rubbing my erect clitoris. This mortgage arrangement was a difficult one and I needed to concentrate on their details and circumstances if I was to succeed in getting them set up. Even so, in my state of heightened arousal, I couldn't help fantasising about young Angie and Dave. I suddenly had a strong image of Angie bent over my desk, her tight black jeans and her panties down around her ankles and her lovely arse sticking out. I was totally naked and standing behind her wearing a big thick strap-on. Angie had to grip the edge of the desk as I fucked her pussy, hard and fast. David, was behind me, his trousers round his knees and his thick hard cock rammed deep up my arse. In rhythm together, Dave fucked me, and I fucked his wife. In my fantasy, Angie was yelling, "Oh fuck yes... go on fuck me... yes... harder... fuck my tight little cunt... fuck me... make me cum..." Dave in turn was saying,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.