Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 51

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

As I let go of Brigid's gate and turned to walk away feeling a little ashamed of myself, I heard the sound of someone knocking at a window. I looked back and saw Brigid's impassive face staring back at me, then she waved her hand, beckoning me to come back. I went back through the gate and up the path; the door opened and Brigid stood there in the doorway. I was about to ask if I'd left something behind, when she said, "Well I suppose you didn't actually rape the randy little sod, he must have wanted it as much as you. But for God's sake Ann, couldn't you have waited, at least asked me first! Oh bloody hell, don't stand there, come in." I walked in to the hallway, Liam was nowhere to be seen. "Where's... ?"

"He's in his room, he's too embarrassed to show his face. I'm not surprised, that's the first time I've seen his willy for years. He's quite big isn't he? I don't know who was more embarrassed him or me? Brigid half smiled, and led me in to her bedroom closing the door behind us.

" Look, I'm really sorry Brigid. I just get this itch in my crotch and I have to do something about it. Can you forgive me?"

" I suppose I can, after all it was that same itch that caused me and you to... you know, in those toilets. I had the same itch, I don't think I could have stopped myself even if I wanted to, and I definitely didn't want to." She smiled broadly as she said this and I said, "Kiss and make up then?" I leant in to her and we kissed, gently at first, and then I felt her tongue slip in to my mouth. I responded, by running my tongue deep in to her mouth and over her tongue. Brigid pulled back sharply a quizzical look on her face, "Oh Christ Ann, what's happening to me, suddenly I'm so turned on just like when we were in the toilets. I'm so wet, I..." I stopped her talking by kissing her again. I pulled the towel off her still damp hair and undid the belt of her bathrobe, letting it drop by the towel at her feet. Brigid now stood before me completely naked, she was glorious. Shapely muscular legs, nice tight round arse, neatly trimmed gingery bush and a flat stomach with a neat bellybutton. Her tits were medium sized, about 36C and high and firm, her nipples, pink and erect. The love-bite I'd given her on her neck stood out even more

" Oh God Ann, what's going on here. I want you so badly, I want to suck your pussy, let me eat you." Brigid grabbed my dress and hauled it over my head. As it fell to the floor, she dropped to her knees and pulled my drenched knickers down to my ankles in one move. She began kissing and licking my bush, I immediately parted my legs and thrust my hips forward, and she slammed her mouth on to my wet slit. " Oh God Ann, your pussy smells and tastes so good, I love it." I backed myself on to her bed, lay back and spread my legs. Brigid stood for a moment staring at my pussy. I reached down and pulled my cunt lips apart. "Oh, that is such a wonderful sight Ann, your pussy is so beautiful."

As she said that, Brigid almost dived between my legs and began frantically sucking and licking my cunt. It was heaven, her tongue flicked up and down my dripping slit, then she took my swollen erect clit between her lips and sucked it hard. I looked down at her head as it bobbed up and down in my crotch, her mouth sending electric shocks up through my belly. I gazed at her tight firm arse, up in the air, with her wet slit and her tight arsehole, hidden from view, buried in her crack. " Oh yes, that's so good Brigid, yes... yes, make me cum, make me cum. Use your fingers in my cunt, yes... that's lovely... oh yes... yes yes... more... more. Now... now up my arse, go on yes... up my arse.' Brigid complied, one long delicate finger slipped in to my arse. " That's wonderful Brigid... wonderful... three fingers... use... three fingers." I tightened my arse ring as I felt the knuckles of her three fingers slip inside me. "That's it... yes... I can cum... make me cum Brigid... fuck me... fuck me hard... ugh... ugh." Brigid increased the speed of her fingering and began so suck and lick harder at my cunt. I let out a loud low groan, my legs twitched and my whole body shuddered as I climaxed. She stopped fucking me and crawled up my trembling body, she sucked on my tits as she came up to kiss me, forcing my own cunt juice in to my mouth. I wrapped my arms and legs around her and rolled her on to her back, I was kissing her passionately and I felt her rub her crotch against my thigh. Brigid whispered in my ear, " Oh Ann, that was so good to feel you cum. I've never done that before, was it OK?"

" My lovely, lovely Brigid, it was perfect, just perfect. Now my angel, what can I do for you?' She kissed me and whispered softly,

" My turn now, I want you to lick my... my cunt. I want you to... to fuck the arse off me.' Brigid giggled like a schoolgirl at her new found sexual craving and profanity. I headed down towards her open legs, dragging my tongue down her heaving shaking body as I made my way down to her cunt. I knelt between her spread thighs, this time with my arse up in the air, I looked up at her and said, "Pass me a couple of pillows please angel." I took the pillows from her and stuffed them under her arse. Now her cunt was at the perfect height. I parted her wet cuntlips with my thumbs and went straight for her large clit. I sucked it and licked it, Brigid groaned loudly; I was going at her fanny like a starving dog at a food bowl.

I flicked the tip of my tongue over her bulging clit like a snake tasting the air, most of my hand was buried in her gaping wet snatch, as I stretched it wide open. I slowly rotated my fist as I searched for her G Spot. I curled my fingers back and scraped them down the front wall of her vagina. Brigid spasmed violently, "Oh fuck... that's heavenly... ohhh... God... yes do that... do that... ohhh... ohhh." My right was buried deep up her cunt, my mouth was sucking and licking her clit, and then I slipped the tip of one finger in to her arse. Again she twitched, raising her arse off the pillow and then down again." Yes Ann, yes... do... my... arse... ohh... do... my... arse." Brigid continued to writhe and twitch as I fucked her. Through her loud gasps of pleasure I suddenly heard her cry, " Wha... what the fuck are you doing in here... go... away... get... uhh... uhh." I turned my head enough to see Liam standing in the doorway; he was no longer wearing any shorts. Instead he was stark naked and with a huge hard-on in his slowly moving fist. His eyes never left his sister's writhing, groaning body. This must have been the first time he'd seen his sister naked, certainly the first time seeing her screwing; and definitely the first time seeing his sister being fucked by another woman, and one old enough to be her mother.

I looked up over Brigid's heaving boobs, and saw her eyes were tightly closed, her mouth was wide open as she panted and gasped. She seemed to have forgotten about Liam's presence and had gone back to concentrating on the sensations emanating from her crotch. I glanced back to the doorway, Liam wasn't there, I assumed he'd retreated in disgust at seeing his big sister having dirty lesbian sex. I was mistaken, Liam had come in to the room and as I glanced back under me, between my legs, I could see he was now standing right behind me at the end of the bed, my fat arse and sopping cunt, only inches from his face. As I continued to bring Brigid off, I felt the bed give, as Liam climbed up behind me. I knew what was coming and I almost screamed with joy in to Brigid's wide-open hole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.