Ann and the Handyman
Chapter 50

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Brigid and I started walking towards her flat. To my surprise and delight, she hooked her arm through mine as we walked, to anyone else we might have been mistaken for mother and daughter out for a stroll. Instead the truth was that I'd known this lovely young woman for less than an hour and I'd already had sex with her. As we strode along, Brigid told me a little about herself. She was twenty-seven years old, a devout Catholic who was saving herself for Mr. Right, so my lovely Brigid was a virgin. He parents were killed ten years ago on holiday when a pleasure boat sank. She was left at the age of seventeen to bring up her eight-year-old brother, Liam. She and Liam were left well provided for by their parents' life insurance. In turn, I told her a little about myself.

As we continued to walk, Brigid moved her arm up so that it was rubbing against the side of my boob; being touched up by her as we walked in the street was a real turn on. I told her about my little problem with excessive pussy juice and warned her that the tissue I had stuffed up me in the toilet was now a soggy mess. She laughed and said she'd help me deal with it when we got to her place. It wasn't long before we were entering a new-looking block of low-rise apartment, with front gardens. She took out her keys and we entered a large airy ground floor flat with three bedrooms and a medium-sized patio area.

I was following Brigid in to her living room, when she stopped dead in her tracks. There stretched out, with his bare feet on the coffee table was a young man, whom I took to be Liam Brigid looked surprised and sounded annoyed, "What are you doing here Liam, I thought you were playing rugby today?" Liam slowly turned his head and said,

" Nah, I couldn't be arsed, it's too hot, anyway." Liam looked me up and down with faint interest. He was quite a good-looking young man, short sandy hair, a few freckles like his sister and bare chested, wearing only a pair of shorts, the O'Shaugnessy's were obviously a sporty pair. Brigid turned away from Liam and faced me, mouthing rather than saying, "I'm sorry Ann." Brigid then turned to Liam and said, "Listen, I'm going to have a quick shower and change, you make Ann something to drink. I won't be long." She turned to me and squeezed my hand and said, "I won't be long Ann, sorry about this, Liam will look after you." With that, she shot past me and along the corridor to her bedroom. I dropped my bag on to the sofa as Liam got to his feet, smiled, and said, " What would you like Ann?" I paused, looking at his fine young muscular body, I knew exactly what I'd like, I'd have liked him to slam me against the wall, rip my knickers down, and fuck the arse off me. Instead I said," A cup of tea, milk, no sugar would be nice, thank you Liam."

I followed him into the kitchen, I was lusting after him badly, my tissue tampon had disintegrated long ago and now my knickers were swamped. I stood beside him as he busied himself with the cup and kettle; I even managed to brush my tits against him as he squeezed past me to get to the fridge for the milk. When he turned to give me the tea, I was delighted to see the beginnings of a bulge in his shorts. It appeared that the Maloney sex scent was working on young Liam. He stood looking me up and down for a second or two before he hurried off to his room saying "I'll be back in a minute, I've just got to..." then he was gone. I took the opportunity whilst alone, to scrape the soggy tissue from my pussy and knickers and dump it in the waste bin. Then I grabbed a couple of sheets of kitchen towel and dried the worst from my dripping fanny.

I abandoned my tea and walked along the corridor, I could hear the faint sound of running water, and I took this to be the bathroom, but the door behind me was open and that was obviously the bathroom. Brigid must have had an en suite in her bedroom. I moved further along the corridor and stopped outside a closed door, I could hear some vague muffled sounds coming from inside. I slowly turned the handle and gently opened the door. There, lying flat on his back on his bed was Liam, his shorts were pulled down and he had his hard erect cock in his hand. He was slowly stroking it up and down. It was a fantastic sight watching this young man as he masturbated. With his eyes closed, he hadn't noticed me enter. I moved inside and closed the door. The sound brought his attention to where I was standing. By the look on his face he was horror struck, and he dived off the far side of the bed. "Wha... what are you doing in here, this is my room, you can't..." I held up my hand and stopped him, and said. " Don't worry Liam, I'm not embarrassed, I thought you might be in here having a wank, I have that effect on young men. Nice cock by the way." I walked around to his side of the bed where he still crouched, his now softening cock still poking out over his shorts.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.