Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 48

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Looking back now, I still laugh to myself at the thought of the massive change my life has taken in less than a year. It wasn't so long ago that I was an ordinary, virginal mortgage arranger, now I'm a sex hungry, retired porn star. If anyone had told me a short year ago of the path my life would take, I would have thought him or her quite insane. The stark truth is that since the hormone implants, I have enjoyed my existence beyond belief. The pursuit of sex has been my main motivation, and I live for my next orgasm. I cannot deny that sex occupies my thoughts day and night and I find myself imagining having sex with just about everyone I meet.

This may have seemed like a handicap to most people, but to me it is a blessing. It seems such a simple matter to me; I use my sensory organs all day, every day. I use my eyes, my ears, I taste, touch, and enjoy fragrances all the time. So why not use my vagina, I enjoy a good meal, why not a good fuck? After some soul searching, I came to an important decision, not only did I want this situation to continue, but also I wanted more of it, more intensely. I had an appointment at the Gyno clinic to assess my progress with the implant; the hormone capsule buried under the skin of my arm was just about depleted and was due for replacement. I decided to ask for even more of the same.

When my gynaecologist asked me if the implant was working and if there were any side effects, I lied outright. I told him that I was still getting hot flushes and experiencing vaginal dryness. He expressed great surprise, but accepted my story. Luckily he was running very late and didn't see the need to give me an internal examination; otherwise he would have discovered the soaking wet panty liner and would know I was lying. As I already had the highest strength implant in place, his only suggestion was to implant two, three-quarter strength capsules under my skin. And so, when I left the clinic, some three hours later, I had one and half times the potency surging through me as before. The doctor had warned me that for a few days my hormone levels would be all over the place and not worry until they'd settled down.

He wasn't kidding! For three days, my moods were swinging from unstoppable crying, to total elation, and in between the extremes, a level of horniness never experienced before. I thought I was as randy as it was possible to be, but now, there were times when my fingers were rarely out of my knickers. In one frenzied twelve hour period, I masturbated and orgasmed fifteen times. I spent the whole time, either with a pair of vibrators up me or with my legs spread over the arms of the chair fingering my cunt and arsehole. The housework suffered long periods of inactivity as I made good use of the vacuum cleaner handle. I had the common sense though to keep myself well lubed with KY Jelly to avoid soreness.

Orgasms as the result of masturbation are wonderful enough, but they lack the real thrill of a climax from being fucked. My orgasms from frigging myself only served to blunt the enormous craving I had for sex, I still needed to feel the passion and lust of another body screwing me. I wanted to phone Carol, get her round here to fuck me, but she was on holiday with Patti in Greece, I had a nice post card from them just the other day. I thought of calling Tracey, but she had found herself a good job and was working full time for a cosmetics company. Being stuffed full of Keith's or Alan's cock seemed a matter of life or death at the moment. Keith's phone was switched off so I left a message on his voice mail, and Alan said he was working away at the moment, he'd be back in town day after tomorrow. How typical, I need a good shagging urgently, like never before, and I can't get one!

The Sunday morning, I was going up the wall with frustration. I'd awoken with the usual tingling urge between my legs and I managed to ease off the burning desire with some frantic rubbing with my fingers. But as I padded about the kitchen making some breakfast, the itch returned and I used the thick neck of a wine bottle up my arse and three fingers up my cunt to relieve the craving. I had a quick shower, and even then, as my soapy hands slipped over my body, I couldn't help myself. My slippery fingers were imbedded in my fanny, and I worked myself up to a fine orgasm. With my desire finally sated, I got dried and dressed for a walk in my local park. It was an unusually warm sunny day, and already it was getting humid, so I slipped on a thin cotton summery dress, lemon yellow, with small white flowers. I rooted through my undies drawer, and found a pair of baggy directoire knickers. The crotch was loose fitting so I had to use a super absorbent tampon to soak up my pussy juice. I tucked a spare in my bag. I didn't bother with a bra, although I rarely go bra less, with D cup tits like mine it's best to keep them supported, but today I felt the underwired cups were bound to get really sweaty and the straps would be cutting in to my shoulders. I ran a brush a brush through my hair and applied a little make-up.

Having slipped on a pair of open-toed sandals, I grabbed some cheese biscuits, some fruit and a bottle of water from the fridge. I checked my self in the mirror by the front door, and I had to admit to myself, that I didn't look half bad. I hoped some horny soul would find me irresistible enough to give me a good shagging. I entered the park and did a tour round, to see what might be on offer. There were plenty of young men and women lying on the grass, most of the women were scantily clad in shorts or bikinis. The men were showing off their tanned muscles, my tampon suddenly had a lot to cope with. There was usually some dirty old lechers in the park, looking up women's skirts, especially on sunny days like this, if the worst came the worst, I could always settle for on of them, beggars can't be choosers, and right now I'd settle for just about anything.

I plonked myself down on a park bench, from where I sat, I had a nice view of a couple of pretty young women, sun bathing and wearing not very much at all. I could see straight up one woman's legs to very nice bikini covered arse, and another was showing me her cleavage. I was I realised, a dirty old lecher myself, but I didn't care. As I admired the view, eating my food and sipping my water, I became aware of the thumping sound of a jogger approaching the bench. I turned casually in the direction of the sound to see a ginger haired young woman pounding towards me. As she drew level, she stopped and collapsed on to the seat beside me. She leaned forwards, her elbows on her knees, sucking in lungsful of air. A near empty bottle of mineral water dangled from her hand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.