Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 47

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

After stopping off for a visit to the loo, I went down for some lunch to the small cafeteria on the first floor. As I entered, I looked around the small but tastefully decorated room. Everywhere I looked there were tanned faces, everyone seemed young and beautiful. The women looked like catwalk models, but with bigger boobs, and the men all looked as if they'd just stepped out of a mail order catalogue. Vicky waved to me and beckoned me over to her. As I joined her, she introduced me to the people sharing the table. I didn't know anyone, but a kind young man by the name of Steven, offered to fetch me something to eat. I gave him my order and he trotted off to the counter. We chatted idly about nothing in particular, but Vicky did take the time to mention how well she thought I'd done this morning and winked at me when she told everyone how convincing my orgasms were.

As I was finishing my meal, Vicky called over to handsome young man who'd just come in to the room. She touched my arm and said, "Ann, that's Carl, you'll be working with him this afternoon." I watched as Carl made his way over to the table. He was tall and very handsome, he looked Mediterranean, with shoulder length dark hair and pure white teeth, he was dazzling. Vicky stood up as he got to our table and kissed him on both cheeks and said, " Carl, this is Ann, you two will be working together later." Carl turned to me and gave me the loveliest knicker-wetting smile and taking my hand, said, "I'm pleased to meet you Ann, David told me you were beautiful, but he didn't say you were this gorgeous. I'm sorry I'm so late I got caught up in traffic. I'd better go and get changed, I'll see you later Ann. Bye all." Carl waved a hand, turned and walked away. I looked at Vicky, she was grinning from ear to ear, she'd seen me staring at the bulge in his tight jeans. I smiled to myself as I wondered if his cock was as tanned as his face, I knew I'd be finding out very soon.

I finished up my meal, said cheerio to Vicky who kissed me on the cheek and said," Good luck Ann, knock 'em dead kid." It was just getting on for a quarter to two when I arrived back at the studio to get changed. Allison, in charge of wardrobe, kitted me out with a new outfit. This time I had a smart, tight-fitting cream coloured suit. It was cut tight to the waist and wide collared, the skirt being short and flared. The underwear was very sexy, made up of a dark blue bra and panty set with suspenders and black stockings. The high heel shoes were black patent leather. Dressed to thrill!

With a few touches of make-up, and a brush through my hair from Debbie, I entered the set. Peter was waiting with the rest of the crew. Carl had yet to appear. " Ann, you look stunning, absolutely stunning. We're just waiting for your leading man, Carl. He's a bit of a prima donna I'm afraid, have you met him yet?"

"Yes, downstairs in the cafeteria, he seems very nice." Just then, Carl came in, he looked even more handsome than before. His hair was perfectly groomed, his make-up visible, but not over the top, and he was wearing a baggy pair of white chinos which sadly hid his bulging crotch, and a white muscle T-shirt. He was snatch-achingly gorgeous. He smiled to everyone, apologised, none too convincingly, to Peter for being late, and came straight over to me. " Hi Ann, you look good enough to eat," he said grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Not for the first time that day, I wet my liner free knickers.

Peter clapped his hands impatiently and said, "OK everyone, first positions please." We all shuffled about, me squatting down to the lower drawer of a filing cabinet, and Carl outside the door. With the call of 'action' the camera moved in close and peered up my skirt between my parted legs to get a shot of my stocking tops and my now damp, dark blue panties. There came a knock at the door, I called out " Come in." The door swung open and in walked Carl. I remained where I was for a few seconds so that Carl could be seen to look up my skirt, then I rose and said, " Ah, Mr. Ashton, do take a seat." I pushed the filing cabinet drawer closed with my foot, moved over to lock the door and went and sat behind my desk. As I opened another folder and started to read from it I said, " Nice to see you again Mr. Aston, how've you been keeping?" Carl, who was called James in this scene, said,

"Thank you Doctor, I'm very well, and you?' I smiled up at him from the notes I was pretending to read and replied " I'm fine thank you. How have you been getting on since your last visit, are you able to look at the spider photos I gave you?"

Carl fidgeted in his chair and said, "Well, it's not so bad as before. I don't feel so panicky as I used to, but there's still no way I can look at a real one yet." I put the folder down and said,

"OK, not to worry, after this session, you should see a big improvement. Now if you'll just pop up on to the couch, I'll put you under again, and we'll rid you of this problem of yours." I took the seat next to the couch, allowing my skirt to ride up and showing off my stockinged thighs for the camera. I continued. "Now just relax; listen to my voice, just my voice. You feel calm and safe. No danger no fear, nothing can harm you at all. Spiders are soft and gentle, they can do you no harm. They are friendly creatures, they wish you no harm. You do not feel any anxiety whatsoever, just calm and relaxed." I went on like this for a few more minutes.

Then I said, " Now Mr. Ashton, you remember last session I told you to remember a word for me, a special word. Can you remember what it was?" Carl nodded, his eyes closed, and his mouth slightly open, he said, " Yes Doctor, I remember." I smiled and said,

"What was it Mr. Ashton, what was that special word?" Carl took a deep breath and said in a low voice, " It was Handyman Doctor, that was the special word, handyman." I smiled broadly and uncrossed my legs, parting my knees. I said, "That's very good Mr. Ashton, very good. Now when I count to three, you'll awaken, feeling calm and relaxed. One... two... three."

Slowly, as if waking from a deep peaceful sleep, Carl opened his eyes and looked around the room. "How do you feel Mr. Ashton?" I asked.

"Oh I feel great Doctor, absolutely great."

"That's excellent, now please, do stay right there while I make a call to my... handyman." Again as with Vicky, Carl reacted instantly the word was out of my mouth. He grabbed a hold of his crotch and started squeezing his cock through the thin white material of his chinos. Peter then yelled 'cut'. Carl sat up on the couch and Peter came over to tell us that he was pleased with the work so far. Carl and I chatted as the crew set up the lights again for the next scene. When all was ready, Peter called, "positions... and action." Still in my seat, as Carl continued to massage his cock, I said, "Are you all right Mr. Ashton, is there something wrong?" Carl turned his towards me, a serious look on his handsome tanned face, and said " Yeah Doc, I've got one hell of a hard on, if I don't fuck someone soon I'm gonna explode." I stood up and rested my hands on his solid thighs and said, "Well, we can't have you doing that now can we. Why don't you fuck me?" Without waiting for a response, I placed my hand on his now bulging flies and squeezed his cock. Vicky hadn't been joking when she said that he was hung like a horse. Carl's cock felt huge and thick. I unzipped him quickly, and was pleased to find that he wasn't wearing any underwear, his giant cock sprang out as I pulled on it.

Carl moaned softly as I squeezed and pumped his prick. I bent forward and took the head of his dick into my mouth, it only just fit in. I had to open my mouth as wide as I had had to do for Alan's mighty cock. Carl's cock was about the same size. I knew I was in for a treat with this one. Carl continued to moan as I pumped my head up and down his thick meaty shaft. My tongue slithered over his wet tip, and I ran my tongue up and down his shaft as if I was licking an ice cream. The crotch of my knickers was now completely drenched. As I sucked on his swelling cock, I lifted my skirt and pulled my panties down, and let them fall to the floor.

As per the script, I left my high heel shoes on, and then climbed on to the couch to straddle him. Carl reached forward and dragged my skirt up around my waist, baring my suspenders, arse and fanny and exposing them to the camera. I leaned forward on one hand and gripped Carl's dick in the other, and pointed it towards my gaping wet hole. "Oh Mr. Ashton, you have such a wonderful cock, I want it buried deep in my snatch, right now." As I said that, I lowered my crotch on to his straining dick and slipped it up my cunt, all the way up. It was extreme bliss, his broad thick cock stretched my cunt opening so wide, I thought it might tear. My cunt was full to bursting with hot hard cock, as my arse came to rest on his balls. Carl wrapped his hands around my bum and pulled my cheeks open, as I began to pump up and down on his glorious cock, the juice from my gushing pussy was oozing out of me and down his pole. A large dark wet patch appeared on the front of his trousers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.