Ann and the Handyman
Chapter 46

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

That was the end of the scene, I knew it was going to happen from my script, but it still rankled that I wasn't getting a straight run at this gorgeous blonde. Again, the crew re-sited the equipment, while Vicky busied herself with her make-up and hair. When Debbie the make-up girl had finished with Vicky, she applied a little foundation to my face and brushed my hair. Then Peter said,

"positions please," Peter called "action" and then Vicky and I moved over by the couch, then Vicky said looking at the strap-on in my hand, "Oh Doctor, what is that thing?" I advanced towards her and said, "It's something I'd like you to wear for me, let me help you to put it on." Vicky stood by the couch as I crouched by her legs and undid her short skirt, dropping it to the floor, then with one movement I had her thong panties down around her ankles. As she stepped out of them, I arranged the harness around her waist, tightening the buckles. The rubber cock stood out proudly from her loins. With her angelic face, her huge tits hanging out of her top, and the cock, she looked delectable.

As I climbed up on to the couch, I pulled my skirt all the way up and said to her,

"Now Ms. Davis, take my knickers off." Vicky did as she was told, reaching up my thighs to the waistband of my panties. Now they were all going to see just what effect this horny woman had been having on me. As Vicky slowly dragged my knickers down my chunky thighs, a flood of pussy juice ran from my crotch on to the couch. I saw Vicky's eyes flick down quickly to the puddle, but she didn't acknowledge it at all. Vicky dropped the sodden panties to the floor. "Now, you gorgeous woman, get your lovely cunt sucking mouth on to my pussy. Eat it, suck it, lick it, I want to feel your tongue all the way up me... do it now." Vicky obeyed me and leant over the couch. Her blonde head bobbed up and down as she ate me out. The camera made a long sweeping move up her long legs, lingering on her round arse and pussy, before zooming in on her face as she sucked my cunt.

Vicky's tongue made momentary contact with my clit, but she seemed more intent on just waggling her tongue at my gushing hole. I knew then that she had no intention of actually fucking me, just to go through the motions, to pretend to lick me out. After several minutes this sham sex, I called for her to mount me with the strap-on, at least with a thick rubber cock up me, I'd get something out of it."Oh, yes that's lovely, you eat pussy so well Ms. Davis, now get up here and fuck me." Vicky climbed up on to the couch and positioned herself between my open, raised up legs. I noticed that the camera was close in to my pussy to catch the moment when the cock entered my cunt. As Vicky held herself up on one arm, her stiff tits jutting straight down, she reached back and inserted the cock in to my aching, soaking cunt. There was a loud squelching noise as the cock displaced a large amount of cunt juice which I felt ooze out and run down the cheeks of my arse. Vicky began to slowly pump the cock in and out.

"Oh yes Ms. Davis, that's very nice, nice and slow for me. All the way in... yes that's it, right in deep... slowly... oh... yes in deep..." I brought my legs up higher, pulling my cunt open with my hands, the camera zoomed in close to see my cuntlips folding inwards, and the slime oozing out as Vicky slid the cock slowly in to me. Vicky continued to fuck me with a slow deliberate rhythm, until I urged her on. I moved my hands to her hips to pull her deeper in to me and said, " Come on now... Josey... fuck me harder... faster... really shove that cock up me... come on... harder Josey... faster... fuck me... come on fuck me". I reached up to her tits as they swayed and wobbled with each thrust of her hips. I held her big boobs and sucked on her nipples as she drove the cock in to me. Vicky's eyes were closed as she concentrated on humping me, I wanted to cum, and I could feel the vaguest hint of an orgasm tingling deep in my belly, it was beginning to build as peter yelled 'cut'. I could have killed him, I was so close to cumming, just another five minutes and I would have climaxed. Vicky got off me, withdrawing the cock with a loud squelch. I sat up and Vicky said, " Christ Ann, your pussy is soaking wet, anyone would think that you were turned on for real." I didn't answer, I was a little embarrassed to admit that I was actually enjoying the sex, when to everyone else it was just a job of work.

Vicky took me over in to a corner for a hushed conversation, even though she was standing there, almost naked, and still with a strap-on around her waist. " You weren't getting off on what I was doing were you Ann, I mean we're only acting, not screwing for real." I was really embarrassed now, I was actually blushing, I had to be frank with her, I couldn't take advantage of her anymore, and so I confessed. In a whispered voice I said, "Look, I'm really sorry about this Vicky, the truth is, that I'm bi and I'm really turned on by you. If Peter hadn't called cut, I'd have cum for real, I'm really sorry Vicky, really I am." I thought I was on the verge of tears, when she said, "Look don't worry about it Ann, I'm not in to women at all, but I'm quite flattered that you fancy me. I won't say anything to Peter; it doesn't make any difference anyway. We're both here to shag, but for you it's just going to be more fun. Besides, I've cum a few times with some of the guys I've screwed, so I'm the same as you really. Come on, they're ready for us now. Let's go and let me fuck your brains out." Vicky laughed out loud and I felt a whole lot better.

We resumed our positions on the couch, me on my back with my skirt up, and Vicky lying between my legs with the strap-on buried deep up my cunt. Peter called 'action' and Vicky began rapidly humping me again. " Ughh that's really good Josey... that's really good. Now I want you to fuck me doggy style." Vicky slid out and off of me again and I turned on to my belly and lowered my feet to the floor. I yanked my skirt back up and said,

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.