Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 45

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I don't know how I managed it, but with the aid of my 'chastity belt' and strong willpower, I was able to give my pussy the rest it needed. I had to phone and cancel my first day's filming with Trident Adult Entertainment. I was worried I'd be out of a job by not showing up, but Mr. Fielding was very understanding, I just told him the truth, and we put off my first day to the following Thursday. They had plenty of outside shots to do anyway. However I did pop in to see them one day so that they could make sure my costumes fitted OK, and they did, albeit rather snugly. After five days of applying the cream, abstinence from vaginal sex and masturbating, my fanny finally healed. I didn't go completely without sexual pleasure of course, that would be too much to ask. During those seemingly endless days that my pussy was off limits, I made efficient use of the Hoover handle, at one point, standing in the kitchen doing the dishes with the Hoover vibrating away under my skirt. I used that Hoover so many times, the poor man next door must have thought I'd gone cleaning mad.

At work, I was out of bounds to Mr. Dodd. I told him I had thrush and he was content to just let me give him a blowjob under his desk and let him rub his dick between my tits. One evening though, he was rather inventive. As I was putting away some last minute filing, he approached me from behind, put his arms around me and grabbed my tits. He undid the buttons on my blouse and soon he had my boobs out of my bra and bouncing in his hands. Then I felt the unmistakable hardness of his small cock pressed in to the crack of my arse through my skirt. As he played with my tits, he rubbed his dick up and down against my arse. Pretty soon he was groaning as he came, "Oh God... I love your tits Ann... uhh... they... are so... big... and... uhh... soft..." Seconds later, he shot his spunk over my skirt. I wasn't best pleased but he apologised for the mess and immediately wiped it off, there was little trace of it when I turned my skirt around to the front. In the toilet, I sponged the rest of it off making sure there would be no stain when it dried. I didn't want a white stain on my arse for all to see as I travelled home on the train.

By the Friday, my pussy was back to normal, no soreness and the redness had completely gone. Even so, I took it easy at first. The first time I masturbated, I used plenty of KY Jelly to lubricate my hole, and I pressed very gently with my fingers. I rubbed my clit slowly and increased the speed as I felt no soreness. The orgasm was very intense, more than I usually experience when I use my hand. Now I was back to normal and ready to give my restored cunt a good workout. That was going to be when I taped some sexual exploits at Trident. I'd been reading the script I'd received from David Fielding, but it had made the job of keeping my hands out of my knickers so much harder, but I had to know my lines and the scene directions. Now I thought I was ready, and on the Thursday, I reported to Trident at eight o'clock sharp.

Almost everyone was there when I arrived, but I wasn't late, and I had to wait for about twenty minutes while they sorted out a few lighting and sound problems. I used the delay to change in to the costume they had provided. It was well cut navy blue pin stripe suit, with a double-breasted blazer style jacket and a knee length skirt. It was deliberately a rather tight fit, to show off my big boobs and arse. Under it, I wore a plain white blouse and black lace undies. At about twenty-five past eight, I was called on to the set, to the office of

' Dr.Valerie Clark ', my office.

I smiled to the dozen or so technical people scattered around the set and was introduced by David, to the director, Peter Richards. After shaking hands with the various lighting and sound people, I was introduced to two of the other 'stars'. Today I'd be working with a beautiful young blonde named Vicky. This was the actress who was going to play the part of a woman who wanted to be cured of her fear of flying. The other actor, Carl Steele, I'd be working with in the next day or two. Presently, he was engaged in another project being filmed on another floor.

On instruction from Peter, I took my place at my desk. From the desk drawer I took out a copy of a pornographic magazine. I knew it was there, I'd memorised my script so well, I knew all the stage directions and the places of props by heart. As I flicked through the magazine, stopping at a picture of a big-busted black woman bent over showing off her pink slit, Peter shouted 'action'. The camera slowly zoomed in on me, then to the magazine before pulling back to a wider shot of the office. I understood that certain 'fill in' shots, such as the nameplate on the door and the certificates on the wall would be shot later. Then there was a knock on the door; I put the magazine away and crossed the room, the camera following my every move, and opened it. There before me stood Vicky. She had changed her clothes since we were introduced. Her long peroxide blonde hair was now cascading down over her bare shoulders. Her huge boobs were barely covered by a white halterneck top, and they bulged over the top and out the sides. She was obviously not wearing a bra, as her nipples jutted out through the thin white material. Her short black leather skirt barely covered her lovely round arse, and a pair of lack high heel shoes set off her long legs. She smiled a white smile held out a dainty hand and said, " Hi, I'm Josey Davis, I've come about my aerophobia." I shook her hand and welcomed her in.

The camera zoomed in on my hand as I locked the door. "Please take a seat Ms. Davis." I positioned myself behind the desk as she sat down, and opened up a file that contained printed pages supposedly containing my notes concerning Ms. Davis' problem, but were in fact old shooting schedules. After some casual chat about her problem, I explained that I was going to hypnotise her to help rid her of the phobia. I then asked her to get up on the couch. The camera followed every step this stunning woman took. As she swung her long tanned legs up on to the leather couch, she parted her knees just enough for the camera and me to get a good look at her white panties. Vicky laid back on the couch, her tits stuck up high in the air with no sign of her boobs flattening at all. I concluded that she'd had a boob job and her big tits were due to implants. I was quite keen to get my hands on them, I'd never felt a pair of silicone tits before. I sat in a leather chair beside her with a note pad and pen, appearing to write notes. It was difficult to ignore all the people around me, the cameras, the microphone boom, script editor, make-up people. The room was crowded with people all watching me and Vicky about to have sex. Inwardly, I shrugged my shoulders and thought, well you're being paid to screw this angel, so get on with it.

I went through some mumbo jumbo about putting her in to an hypnotic trance, and within a couple of minutes, Vicky looked like she was in a deep sleep. It all suddenly felt very familiar, as if I'd done this before, and then it dawned on me, this was what Magda the Swedish model and porn star had got me to do in the hotel room. It was obviously a common story line. Now, still following the script I'd memorised, I stood up and asked Vicky some questions that were supposed to show that she was deeply under, and completely in my control. Now the real fun started. I placed my hand on her tits and squeezed them, they felt almost normal, but not quite right, a little too firm and unyielding. As per the storyline, she didn't respond. Then I slid my hand slowly up the length of her leg, slipping my hand under her skirt. My fingers were well on their way to her pussy when the director, Peter, shouted 'cut'. I felt a little disappointed that I wasn't being allowed to just carry on, but apparently they had to reposition the lights for the next sequence.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.