Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 44

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I awoke on the Saturday morning with a bad ache between my legs, but not the usual kind that needs to be satisfied with a good fuck. This was different kind of ache. Considering the pounding I'd given my pussy recently, it was no surprise that I was so sore. I had a good look at my quim using a small make-up mirror I keep in my bedside cabinet, the outer lips were inflamed and puffy and the inside was red raw. There was no way my fanny could take a cock or even a gentle licking, and the few times I'd unconsciously fingered myself during my sleep, it had hurt like hell. I had to face the unpleasant fact that I'd have to go without shag for a few days. I was smearing anti-inflammatory cram on it at regular intervals which brought some temporary relief from the soreness and itching, but it would be at least a week before it was up to a good shagging. But with my sky high hormones making me as horny as a rabbit in heat, I couldn't see me lasting a day never mind a week. There was only one way around the problem, I'd have to stick to anal sex, ignore my pussy and just take it up the arse for my jollies.

I got up and went to the toilet for a pee, it really stung my fanny as the urine dribbled out over my swollen cunt lips, and I had to press very gently with the tissue to dry myself. But just sitting there, legs spread wide, with the paper pressed to my pussy made me feel as randy as hell, it was no good, I needed a fuck, and I was going to have one. I had a quick shower, and then dressed in slacks and a sweatshirt. I left my knickers off, hoping to let the air get to my fanny. I sat at the kitchen table for breakfast and even that was uncomfortable, I had to lean forward slightly so that my pussy wasn't pressed on the seat. Even as I sat there, perched at a ridiculous angle, I couldn't think of anything other than a thick meaty cock sliding up my arse. I started to wet myself, and with no knickers or pantyliner to mop up the juice, I made a large dark stain on my slacks. I pulled off two sheets of kitchen roll, folded them and then slid them in to the crotch of my trousers; it was enough to soak up the worst of my dribbles.

I went over to the phone and called Keith on his mobile. He didn't answer so I left a brief message for him to call me. He hadn't fucked me in a while now, I was eager to get some of that fine young cock up me. I washed up my breakfast things and put a load of washing in the machine. I was half way up the stairs with the Hoover, when the phone rang, I just about heard it over the noise. I raced down the stairs and grabbed the receiver, it was Keith. We exchanged a few pleasantries, and then I asked him if he'd like to come over. He said he was about to play rugby for his local side but he'd pop round as soon as the game had finished. I said OK, see you then. I now had a two-hour wait. I went back to my Hoovering, cleaning each step up to the top.

I was about to go back downstairs to unplug it so that I could do the bedrooms, when I remembered reading that some women use their Hoovers to masturbate with. According to the article, some women press the vibrating handle of their vacuum cleaners against their pussies and bring themselves off. If it worked for their pussies, why not my arse. I went into my bedroom and squeezed some KY Jelly on to my hand. Returning to the vacuum cleaner, I smeared the thick plastic handle with the jelly. I wedged the Hoover into the corner of the wall and then lowered the handle so that it was almost touching the floor. I was suddenly very excited and aroused by the sheer crudeness of what I was about to do. I pulled my slacks down to my knees and a very wet slab of kitchen towel fell on to the carpet. I got down on to my hands and knees and lined my arse up with the handle. Reaching back with my foot, I hit the on/off switch. Immediately the handle started to vibrate as the cleaner hummed into life.

Slowly, and holding the handle still with one hand, I backed myself on to the slippery plastic grip. The effect was instant and startling in its power. The thick round shaft of the handle slipped easily up my gaping arsehole and began buzzing and tingling inside me. I let out a groan of pleasure as I rocked myself back and forth on the slimy handle. The ribbed plastic finger grips felt wonderful as they rubbed past my arse ring." Oh fuck that's nice... oooh... I like this... uhh... this is... so... uhh... nice." I rocked myself slowly to and fro on the vibrating handle. It took barely five minutes before I was cumming. I had to resist the strong urge to reach down and finger my clit. The orgasm was slowly expanding and pulsing in my belly, the low throb of the cleaner keeping in time with the vibration in my crotch. I had a sudden image of someone walking in through the front door and seeing me at the top of the stairs, on my hands and knees fucking myself with the Hoover. God I felt so dirty but so damned excited at the same time. " Oh you dirty little bitch Ann, you... uhh filthy little... uhh... whore, fucking yourself up the... uhh... uhh... arse with the Hoover." I was cumming hard now, the throbbing in my crotch rising in intensity. I slumped forward on to my elbows and just let the pulsating handle fuck me and bring me off. It happened in a nerve tingling rush of bliss. " Oh God yes... uhh... uhh... yes... yes..."

The orgasm crashed through me and I fell forward on to my belly, the handle slipping out of my gooey arsehole, still vibrating. I lay face down on the landing carpet, allowing the after shocks of a wonderful climax to slowly subside.

After a little while, I reached over with my foot and switched the cleaner off. I pulled my slacks up my thighs and went in to the toilet to wipe away the KY Jelly oozing from my arse and to put a pantyliner in the crotch of my slacks. I returned with some toilet tissue and wiped the handle of the Hoover. I felt a lot better now, I'd taken the edge off my craving, but I was still looking forward to Keith's arrival. I wanted that cock in me, I was still eager to fill my mouth with his dick. I went back to the housework, busying myself with the dusting and cleaning. When Keith was due to arrive, I went to my bedroom and changed out of my damp slacks and sweatshirt. In their place, I wore my dark red lacy undies, complete with suspenders and stockings. If this didn't make his cock go rock hard as soon as he saw it, nothing would. I covered it all with a housecoat.

I only had to wait fifteen minutes before the doorbell rang and I opened the door to Keith, he was smiling from ear to ear. As I closed the door behind him and opened up my housecoat, his expression changed, his eyes flicked from my tits to my knickers and back again, he was leering at me. I loved it, it was the first time he'd seen the new trimmer me. He dropped his sports bag on the floor.

"Christ Ann, you look fantastic, what have you..." I stopped him mid sentence when I made a grab for his crotch. Sure enough, he was as hard and stiff as a poker.

Squeezing his cock through his trousers I said, "Don't waste time talking Keith, I want your cock." I dropped to my knees and unzipped his flies. I pulled the front of his boxer shorts down and managed, with a little difficulty, to drag his huge erection out of his trousers. Before my face stood Keith's wonderful thick hard cock, twitching and straining as I moved my fist up and down his hard length. I wasted no time myself, opening my mouth and swallowing his cock, and taking it as deep down my throat as I could without gagging. Keith moaned as I sucked his dick and played with his hairy balls. " Ohhhh... yeah... that's nice Ann. Suck it Ann... uhh... suck it." I sucked happily away at his throbbing cock, but as much as I enjoyed having my mouth full of his sweaty meaty dick, I didn't want him to cum in my mouth, not yet anyway. I needed his cock nice and hard for my arse. I let his dick slip from my mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.