Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 43

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Patti and I rushed to the car, jumped in and we roared off towards home.

Patti was still adjusting her seatbelt as I sped away from the pay booth. The seatbelt was pulled tight across her enormous chest and passed between her tits separating them into two bulging melons. I once heard of a woman described as having tits 'like a dead heat in a Zeppelin race', this description fitted Patti to a T. It took no more than fifteen minutes to get to my place, by which time both of us were as randy as hell and gagging for another fuck. We pulled up on to my drive, and gathering our bags, we both rushed inside. With the door closed behind us we made a grab for each other, I was pressed up against the wall, with Patti's hand going straight up my skirt and in to my panties. As her fingers delved in to my pussy, my hands were under her top and undoing the clasp to her bra. Within a couple of minutes, my knickers were down to my knees and Patti's bra was up around her neck.

I grabbed the mountains of flesh and squeezing them together, buried my face in her tits. As I cushioned my head in the soft pillows of her boobs, I slid down the wall slightly, bending my knees and opening my legs wider for her to get to my fanny. As my knickers dropped to the floor, her tits were level with my face and I could enjoy the feel of her hard nipples on my cheeks and in my mouth.

Patti suddenly pulled her hand from between my legs, and with a wet hand, grabbed my wrist and said, "C'mon honey, let's go up to bed, I need you to do me properly." As she led me up the stairs, I left my knickers where they lay in a heap by the lounge door. Holding my hand, Patti and I ran up the stairs, her tits bouncing wildly as she bounded up towards my bedroom, her bra casually thrown to one side. We charged in to my room, and without saying a word, we both tore off our clothes. In a matter of seconds, Patti lay on the bed; her legs spread open wide. "Come on sugar, do it to me, fuck me till I faint. I wanna feel that special orgasm real bad." Stark naked, and with my own tits swaying as I moved, I quickly went over to my undies drawer.

From the top drawer I pulled out my double entry strap-on. As I moved towards Patti's spread-eagled form, I strapped on the twin cock dildo. The upper cock was a large pink pussy dick; the lower one was slightly smaller and designed to go up the arse. The back of the strap-on had a small soft bulge, made to rub against my clit as I fucked with it. I was really going to enjoy taking Patti over the edge with it. I stopped at the bedside cabinet long enough to take out a tube of KY Jelly and smear the smaller cock. I climbed on to the bed, Patti watched my every move with ravenous eyes, and I sat with my back resting on a pillow against the headboard. With the cocks sticking straight up from my crotch, I stroked the large shaft and said, "Come here Patti, I want you to sit on this." Patti moved like a scalded cat, and was straddling me in seconds. She knelt, poised with her crotch directly over the strap-on, her hands resting on my shoulders, and her big brown balloon tits in my face. Quickly, and without bothering to guide the cocks, she slammed her arse down on to my lap. The two cocks went straight up and in to her holes.

Patti let out a little squeal as the rubber dicks penetrated her deeply. I felt the back of the strap-on slam against my clit. Instantly, Patti rose up again, the cocks almost coming out of her, then she slammed down again, her arse slapping on my thighs. My hands moved quickly from her hips to her swaying tits, I held them and allowed them to bounce in my face as she went up and down on me. She continued to bounce, her arousal causing her big nipples to harden and swell, her head was thrown back, her eyes were closed and her mouth was wide open as she groaned her way to orgasm. "Oh that's so... nice Annie... I love it... oh God... it's so fucking good... uhh... mmnn... yes... that's nice... uhh." We fucked like that for several minutes and it wasn't long before I was feeling the beginnings of a climax myself, each time Patti slammed her body down on to the cocks, I got a buzz of pleasure shooting through my crotch.

"Ohh... ohh... Patti, yes... that's heavenly, come on honey, come on, cum for me, cum for me." Patti rode the cocks, on and on, up and down, hard and fast; sweat began to run from her face, her tits, and down her belly. Her breathing was becoming more laboured, she was gasping and panting with the effort. "Oh God... I'm cumming Annie... oh shit... it's uhh cumming... ohh... yes... yes... yes... uhhhhh." I knew Patti had cum and I came seconds after her. Patti started to slow down, she'd cum and her natural instinct was to stop humping, I had to spur her on if she wanted the 'big one'. Now I wanted the special cum too, I'd had one already less than an hour ago and here I was wanting another. The tingle from my climax was still buzzing in my pussy, I wanted more, I wanted Patti to have more, I wanted us both to experience that special kind of orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.