Ann and the Handyman
Chapter 41

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

The next day, Friday, I popped in to town to do some shopping. With the extra money I'd be earning from Trident, I thought I'd splash out on a new dress. I had a look in one of the more exclusive shops and found a beautiful long black dress in my size, 16. I tried it on and it was perfect. It came down to my ankles but had a very sexy buttoned slit almost all the way to the hip. The material was very clingy and showed my panty line. I realised I would have to wear thong knickers with it. It was also very low cut, so before buying it, I had a look round the underwear section. There I bought several thongs in black and white and one of those push up cleavage bras, black, size 40D. Back in the changing room, I put it all on and checked the Maloney figure in the full-length mirror. What a difference! It looked as though I had no knickers on at all, and as for my tits, I've never seen them look so good in my life. I remembered when I saw Elizabeth Taylor in the film Cleopatra years ago, how I'd envied her perfect big heavy boobs, now mine looked every inch as good as hers. I changed back in to my other clothes, a rather ordinary skirt, blouse and coat. I changed my pantyliner as well, placing a fresh one in the thin crotch of the thong. To round off the new outfit, I also treated myself to some new shoes on the way out of the store.

I headed home, still wearing the thong and bra, with my worn underwear in my bag; the bag also contained the long black dress that had just set me back £180, the thongs and my new shoes. I felt wonderful. As I made for the car park, passing the window of another expensive shop, a beautiful two piece suit in a dusky pink caught my eye. I debated about going in and buying it, but at nearly £300 I was not so sure. I'd just about decided to go for it, what the hell, it's only money, when I felt a hand rest firmly on my arse, and give it a gentle but firm squeeze. Thinking it was some guy just having a quick feel, I didn't turn around, but instead looked at the reflection in the shop window.

To my surprise and delight, there behind me was the smiling face of Patti, the big beautiful black woman with the huge tits whom Carol and I had shagged some time ago. I smiled at her reflection and turned to face her, a little sorry to feel her hand slide off my bum. Patti grinned her big white smile back, and in a hushed voice said "So where you bin hiding yourself lately Annie, me and Carol been missing that heavenly body of yours." I made up some excuse about pressure of work and said that I would pop in to see them soon and that I'd received Carol's phone message and I'd speak to her soon. Frankly, I wasn't sure when I'd get to see her. I had promised myself some more sessions with Tracy and I hadn't seen my young Keith for ages.

We chatted about general things as we continued towards the car park. All thoughts of the pink outfit completely erased by the sight of this lovely huge titted woman. I looked Patti up and down; she was so very horny. She'd cut her hair very short since the last time I'd seen her and now she was wearing a large pair of dangly earrings, very ethnic looking. Stretched across her vast boobs, she had a bright yellow, cross over top, which revealed a large portion of her tits and a lot of cleavage. A thick red leather belt was wrapped around her surprisingly narrow waist; she'd been working out, that was for sure. Below the red belt was a rather short black denim skirt, which barely covered her beautiful big arse. I was turned on like crazy.

I said, "I'm just on my way home actually, can I give you a lift anywhere Patti?"

She leaned in to me and whispered," Well, you could take me back to your place and fuck my brains out, I'm feeling so randy." Then she laughed wickedly. I looked at her, I was hornier than ever now, I wanted to rip her clothes off there and then in the street and get at those massive tits.

"Christ Patti, you've no idea how close I am to just fucking you right here on the pavement."

"Well I think I can do something about that honey, come with me." I followed Patti along the high street until we came to a narrow side street. Parked half way up the road was a large dark blue delivery van." Patti touched my arm and said," You wait here a minute sugar, I'll be right back." I watched as Patti sashayed away, her hips moving under her skirt causing her arse to sway from side to side. God she was making me so bloody horny. True to her word, she was back in no time, waving a set of keys.

"So what are they for?" I enquired, "I've got my car here Patti."

"Ann honey, I just can't wait to get to your place, if I don't get some pussy right now I'm gonna burst. These here keys are for the van, the passion wagon."

I was incredulous, "Where'd you get the keys, whose van is it?"

"For someone in urgent need of a good shag, you sure ask a lot of questions. These here keys belong to a friend, Wesley, who runs a linen shop near the market. I can borrow these keys whenever I want and for as long as I like." Patti unlocked the doors of the huge van and climbed inside waiting for me to join her. Even though I wasn't quite convinced as to wisdom of all this, I was so damned randy, I climbed in after her. I asked, "So this Wesley, does he know you're a... a... ?"

"Dyke? yeah he knows and he don't care 'cos he's gay himself and he understands my needs, and right now I need some of your sweet pussy." With the doors firmly locked behind us I looked around for something to lie on. There was nothing, the van was empty apart from a box containing T-towel seconds. I was about to protest that it was going to be a little uncomfortable when Patti pulled at the wooden partition that divided the cab from the cargo area. The large board folded down to reveal a thin camping type mattress on the other side; another sheet of thin wood remained to block off the cab part of the van. Patti looked at me and grinned, "Voila, your bed madam." As she crawled on to the stained mattress I said,

"What on earth is that doing in here?" Patti laughed,

"Oh you are such an innocent Ann. Like I said, this is a passion wagon. Wesley takes it up to town, picks up a rent boy and fucks him in here. Don't waste any more time sugar, get your fine booty over here." I went over to the mattress, putting my bag down well away from it. It looked a little dirty; I could make out lots of semen stains on it. But Patti was sitting there with her legs open, showing off her tight white panties and pressing her tits together. I couldn't wait any longer; I had to have her, whatever. I crawled on to mattress beside her, it smelled a little, but not too bad. We lay down together kissing, her big thick lips smothering mine, and my hands went straight to her tits. A surge of pleasure rushed through me as I felt the massive weight of her tits in my palms, I groaned, "Oh Patti, I've so missed these fantastic tits of yours, I've got to suck them."

"Oh God Ann, yes, oh yes, suck my tits, suck them honey" I hurriedly pulled the straps of her top down over her shoulders, exposing her immense bra. The huge nipples of her massive tits jutted out through the material. Patti sat her self up and reaching round behind her undid the clasp and pulled off her bra. She put her hands on my shoulders and easing me on to my back said, "Come on sugar, suck my big black tities." As I lay back, Patti straddled me and held herself over me so that her tits hung down in my face. Oh God it was a heavenly sight, as both her huge breasts swung down. I reached up and held her tits as I engulfed her nipple with my mouth. I sucked and licked her nipples, making her moan gently. As our pleasure soared to greater heights, I felt Patti's expert fingers travel up my skirt, over my stocking tops and in to my knickers. I spread my legs wide, and instantly her fingers were inside me, probing and feeling the walls of my oozing cunt.

"God, you're so wet sugar" Patti moaned as I licked and chewed at her tits. Her hand was pushed hard inside my knickers her fingers deep up my fanny. One wet slimy finger slid out and was instantly inserted in to my arsehole. Her hand moved slowly and smoothly in my knickers as her fingers moved in and out of my arse and fanny. The huge fleshy tit in my mouth stifled my groan of sheer joy. Lying on this grimy semen stained mattress I was transported to paradise, Patti's massive tits in my face and her wonderful fingers plunging deep up my cunt and arse. I could make it better, I could have more, I reached down between her thick thighs and found the damp gusset of her panties. Pulling it to the side, I pushed three fingers hard in to her wet slit, she moaned, I folded my thumb in to my palm and slowly slid my whole hand in to her gaping slippery cunt. I fisted her slowly and deeply, gently twisting my hand, scraping the walls of her cunt and rubbing her G-spot with my fingertips. For the next ten minutes, Patti and I fucked each other, both of us managing somehow to hold back our orgasms while we savoured the sheer joy of sexual excess.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.