Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 40

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Tracy and I jumped in to the car and I drove her the few miles to her home. She let herself in and I followed her in to the hall. Her father emerged from another room. Tracy hugged her father, "Hi dad, miss me?" her father hugged her back and laughing, said,

"So you've come home at last, I was beginning to think you'd moved out."

"Dad, this is Ann, she's been looking after me."

Tracy's father reached out his hand and I shook it, his hands were strong and hard. He was a little taller than myself, slim and with receding dark hair. He had a lovely white smile that spread to his brown eyes. "Pleased to meet you Ann, thank you for taking care of Tracy for me. Would you like some tea or coffee, I was just about to make some." I accepted.

We sat and chatted for a while, I managed to swing the conversation round to his personal life, all the while trying not to appear that I was prying, which of course I was. Ron, as I was told to call him, came across as fairly lonely, but not bitter after being left on his own to care for Tracy. He was a lorry driver and spent a fair bit of time on the road which was why he was happy that Tracy had found someone to look after her and stay with. I immediately felt guilty at what his daughter and I had been doing all weekend, but then I thought, I hadn't forced, the reverse in fact and there was no doubt that she enjoyed it, loved it in fact. I managed to make myself feel a little better about it.

After a while, Tracy disappeared in to the kitchen to put her clothes in the wash. It was then that I offered Ron some company if he ever felt like a chat or whatever. He then said, "Well thank you Ann that's very kind. So if I manage to get some tickets for a play or something would you accompany me? What sort of stuff do you like?"

"Well I'm not that fussy really, comedies, plays, the odd film, I don't mind really. I'm not really keen on those action films; you know Swarzenegger's films and the like."

"That's good nor am I," smiled Ron, "I'll see what I can get hold of and give you a call." Tracy returned and I said my goodbyes. She escorted me to the door and said," Tanks again Ann, I had a fantastic time, I want to do it again soon, OK?" On the blind side of her father, she gave my tit a squeeze as I went out. What a saucy bitch she is.

I got to my car and waved goodbye, Ron waved and smiled behind Tracy and I drove off home. When I got in there were a few messages on my answerphone. One was from Carol asking me where I'd been hiding and that Patti was coming over for a 'girls night in' did I want to come over? The second was from Elaine just to say Hi. A third was from Keith asking if he could come round with a friend one evening. The last was from David Fielder of Trident Adult Entertainment asking me to phone his mobile ASAP.

I phoned him straight away. David told me that he'd like to speak to me, and we arranged for a meeting at ten-thirty the following Thursday. Next day, back at work, Brian was a little peeved with my absence the day before. He'd had to cover some of my consultation interviews. I managed to win him round later after hours. As I stood by his desk getting his counter signature, I let him slide his hand up my skirt and in to my panties. He had a good couple of minutes worth of my pussy, and when I left him he was contentedly sniffing his fingers.

Thursday finally arrived and I got myself ready for my meeting with David Fielder at Trident. I dressed in a new outfit I'd bought recently. I wore a smart black and white houndstooth suit. The skirt was modestly knee length and came with a sharply cut double-breasted jacket. Underneath I wore a pair of hi cut black lace knickers and charcoal stockings. Under the jacket I put on a cream see-through blouse and no bra. For the journey in to town, I kept the jacket buttoned but open at the top just to show off my tits to anyone who wanted to look.

I arrived at Trident at ten-fifteen and was shown in to a plush waiting area. There were red leather chairs, a large glass table with magazines and a large marine aquarium. Underfoot there was a luxurious mauve carpet. The adult video business obviously paid, and paid quite well it seemed. At exactly ten-thirty a tallish elegant man in a blue pinstriped suit introduced himself. "Hello, I'm David Fielder senior, my son, David Fielder is a film director here. Would you come this way please?" I followed behind him as he led me to his huge office. David Fielder senior was I guessed, about sixty with grey thinning hair but very distinguished looking. He was the top man at Trident. He ran the business with his two sons, hence the name. I sat in the chair he offered me, opposite his large antique desk.

"Firstly, thank you for coming along today Ms. Maloney... may I call you Ann?"

"Please do." I replied. I crossed my legs and unbuttoned my jacket; his eyes immediately went to my tits. He went on, "The reason I've asked you here today Ann, is to ask if you are interested in taking a part in a forthcoming production we think you might enjoy." He opened a folder, which I could see contained some large colour photos, then looked at me and smiled. I could see they were the ones that Judy Birchall had taken of me. He continued, "We have in mind the role of an unscrupulous psychotherapist who hypnotises people, both men and women, in to performing various graphic sexual acts. I understand that, due to other commitments you can only work with us on Thursdays, Fridays and at weekends, is that correct?"

"Yes that's right, is that a problem?"

"No not at all, we can work round that, we're very flexible here at Trident."

"Well then, I'd love to do it, when do you want me to start?" He smiled,

"First things first Ann. Don't you want to know the terms and conditions of employment,

the money on offer?"

Damn! I knew I'd appear too eager." Oh sorry, yes of course I'm so new to all this."

"Well, we thought we'd offer you a lump sum of a thousand pounds for approximately

two weeks work. I must warn you the days are long. We usually start setting up at seven thirty, so we'd like you to be here by eight prompt. All your scenes will be indoors. The other scenes will be shot during the week." I couldn't believe it, being paid a thousand pounds to screw for a fortnight, I jumped at the chance.

"Yes that sounds fine to me I can start next week if you like."

"OK that's good. We'll call you when we're ready for you. There's some paperwork we need to complete, legal requirement, that sort of thing, but first would you like to see the set we have built on the top floor?"

"Yes I'd love to." David led me from his office to the lift and we travelled up to the top floor making small talk, and he trying to drag his gaze from my open jacket. We emerged on to a long corridor with several rooms off it and a large double-doored room at the end. On the wall was an unlit illuminated sign that said 'Quiet Please-Recording'. David used a key to unlock the door and we entered a large TV studio. There were cameras, lights and sound recording apparatus everywhere; thick cables snaked across the floor. To one side there was a mock-up of a separate room, the three wooden walls propped up with poles. One wall was finished on the outside and looked like an office complete with a solid looking teak door. The door held a brass plaque which read ' Dr. Valerie Clark. Hypnotherapist.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.