Ann and the Handyman
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Ellie was still slowly shagging Tracy's arse with the strap-on, pulling the thick gooey cock almost all the way out and then sliding it back in deep again. Tracy had certainly grown to like it up her arse; she was sighing quietly with every lunge of Ellie's hips. Tracy had her eyes closed as she savoured the butt fucking she was getting from Ellie. Now my aching, drooling fanny was so close to Tracy's mouth, my pubes were almost brushing her cheek. Tracy must have smelt the sweet musky scent of my cunt, for she opened her eyes and said,

"Mmnn yeah Ann, let me eat your pussy, I want to taste your hot fanny." I pulled my cunt lips apart with both hands and my clit popped out of its hood. Tracy moved her head just that little bit so that her mouth was planted firmly on my sopping quim. Instantly her tongue was slipping over and around my clit, it was heavenly. Her mouth was being jammed in to my crotch with every lunge of Ellie's hips.

"That's right my lovely girl, suck Auntie Ann's cunt." Ellie was watching with interest as she continued to fuck Tracy's arse. I was the only one who could still see the video; both Ellie and Tracy had their backs to it. On the screen, Sharon Ryder was eating a young, big titted black woman's cunt. A black man was fucking her doggy style. I was incredibly aroused. Ellie now moved her hand under Tracy's belly and began to frig her. This brought an immediate burst of moans from Tracy, "Ohhh, yes Ellie, do that, do that some more. I'm going to cum in a minute." Ellie was obviously enjoying fucking her schoolgirl and watching her eat my fanny. "That's right my darling Tracy, eat Ann's pussy while I fuck you to orgasm. Let me hear you cum Tracy, let me hear you scream for more cock." I held Tracy's pretty young face gently in my hands to keep it still as I slowly rubbed my fanny over her mouth and tongue. Tracy was doing wonderful things to my pussy; I was totally overwhelmed by lustful feelings. In front of me, a pretty young girl was being arse fucked by another lovely young woman, her mouth slavering over my cunt. While on the TV screen a big titted blonde was being shagged doggy style by a big black guy while eating the cunt of a big titted black girl. Heaven!

I didn't think I could feel this horny, but as I watched the real and simulated sex going on before me I came explosively and without warning." Uhh, God, uhhhh." There was no gradual build up, and the ferocity and suddenness of the orgasm took me by complete surprise. I eased my dripping fanny back from Tracy's probing tongue; there was a large dark stain on the sofa cushion. I leaned back and watched as Ellie brought Tracy to a shuddering climax. I could see Ellie was beginning to tire slightly, she'd been thrusting the cock up Tracy's arse non-stop for nearly ten minutes. I could see a few beads of sweat on her brow as she leant forward on Tracy's back to reach round to her pussy. Ellie wanted Tracy to cum soon; she was obviously running out of steam. She rubbed harder at Tracy's enlarged clit. "Come on my darling Tracy, cum for me, cum for your Ellie.Let me hear you cum honey."

Tracy was gasping louder as her climax approached, "Oh Christ, I think... I'm... cumming... oh... it's cumming... it's... ugh... ugh... ughhhhhh." Tracy's long low groan was the signal for Ellie to stop humping her. She pulled the slimy cock slowly from her arse, and removed the strap-on, dropping it on the carpet. She sat next to me and we watched as Tracy slowly dragged her self up on to sofa, both women were drained and looked as if they were about to pass out. I kissed both of them and said, "You two stay here and rest, I'll go and make us some cold drinks. I went to the kitchen and prepared some iced pure orange juice for us all. I brought them back to the lounge where Tracy and Ellie were now stretched out on the sofa. I handed each a drink and sat in the chair opposite and watched them as they both recovered, I flicked off the video and TV. Finally, I said "Well Tracy, that was a surprise. I'm so glad that you like it up the arse now, it's wonderful isn't it?" Tracy nodded over the top of her glass and said,

"Mmnn yes, I thought it was going to hurt like before but after a little while it felt better and better. And then when Ellie started to finger me, I thought I was going to explode." She turned to Ellie and said," Thank you Ellie, that was the best shag I've ever had. Will you let me do you like that sometime?" Ellie smiled at her and said,

"Yes honey, but not just now, I'm completely shagged out." I was the only one wearing any clothes and I felt a little overdressed, so I said,

"Come on you two lovebirds, let's get showered and dressed and we'll all go down to the pub for a drink, how about that?" Tracy and Ellie agreed then, grabbing their discarded clothes, disappeared upstairs to shower and change. I showered and dressed in my room, I could hear them laughing and giggling through the wall. After showering I got dressed in my sexy scarlet underwear, fresh panty liner, with a spare for my bag, under a black silk blouse and a short black skirt. With some make-up I looked quite decent, although my thoughts were quite indecent. Tracy came down wearing a very tight pair of white jeans, a white T-shirt and trainers. Ellie had put on a long skirt, a pink flowery blouse and black shoes. In their own way they both looked deliciously horny. As we were going out the door, Tracy phoned her dad and told him she might be staying over again. Grabbing our bags and purses we headed for the car.

We drove the couple of miles to my local pub, The Royal Oak in next to no time. Having ascertained what they wanted to drink, I sent them both off to a corner booth. Because of her age, Tracy had to make do with a coke while I got a gin and tonic for Ellie and I had vodka and orange, several packets of crisps and nuts completed my order. I settled in to the booth beside them with the drinks and scanned the room for people I knew. I was about to give up, having seen no one I recognised, when suddenly I saw a figure I knew very well emerge from the gent's toilets. It was Alan. I was about to go over and speak to him when I saw him join a pretty looking blonde at the bar. This was obviously his wife. I had heard about her and had known he was married for some time but this was the first time I'd actually seen her; she was beautiful. They were with some other couples.

Eventually his gaze came my way and he looked rather embarrassed, I smiled and he smiled back. He knew I wasn't the kind to cause scene. Besides, I didn't care if he was married or not, I wasn't in love with him, I just loved his cock. His wife was a lucky woman though. Tracy and Ellie spent their time "talent spotting", commenting like a couple of randy lads, on women's tits, legs and arses. I must confess I did some talent spotting myself, especially Alan's wife. She could have been a page three model, deep genuine tan, long straight blonde hair, big boobs, tiny waist, fabulous arse and long shapely legs. She was wearing a low cut white dress that clung to her hourglass figure, and showed off a majestic pair of tits. It was tight enough that I could see that she was wearing thong panties. I found it hard to take my eyes off her, not just because she was so beautiful, but more that I couldn't stop imagining her on her hands and knees and being fucked up the arse by Alan. It was more than enough to drench my pantyliner. Needless to say Tracy and Ellie had noticed her and had made all sorts of lewd and crude comments.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.