Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I lay between the two dozing women, Tracy on my left, still in her school uniform, and a totally naked Elaine on my right. Tracy lay slightly on her side, the strap-on still around her waist. Elaine was still clutching the digital camera as she lay on her belly; she looked as though she was sleeping. I carefully slid to the bottom of the bed so as not to disturb them, grabbed the camera and my robe and headed for the loo. After I'd had a pee, I popped back to the room, they were still there but now they were cuddling each other as they dozed. I made myself some tea and then loaded the pictures from the camera into my iMac. They were very sexy, lots of pictures of me doing Tracy, she looked so horny in her uniform. The pictures of the cock going in to her pussy were a real turn on.

It was getting late, we'd have to have supper before going to bed but it was a shame to disturb them. I was going to let them doze until about ten thirty and then wake them, so that they could shower and have something to eat. As I sat at the computer enjoying the picture show, Tracy and Elaine came in to the lounge. Both were wearing spare bathrobes I keep in the bathroom. Elaine said,

"If it's OK Ann, me and Tracy are going to take a shower and then go to bed. We're not hungry so we'll just pop off to bed. Tracy can share with me, no need for her to sleep on her own." I was a little surprised, but I was happy that Tracy and Elaine had sort of paired up. After all they were the same generation compared to me. I said, "OK, that's fine we can look at these pictures in the morning.Good night both of you. I'll give you a call at about eight, if that's not to early."

They came over and kissed me good night and went off to the shower. After about an hour, I locked up and went up myself, had a shower in my en-suite bathroom and went to bed. The strap-on was neatly folded on the nightstand. During the night, I awoke. There were noises coming from the next room. It was Tracy and Elaine having noisy sex. I was instantly aroused and masturbated urgently with the rubber cock to a nice climax.

The next morning I brought them both breakfast in bed. They sat up as I put the trays on the bed. They both looked rather dishevelled, they'd obviously spent more time screwing than sleeping. After we'd finished breakfast, showered and dressed, I drove them to a local beauty spot by the river. We ate lunch at a nice restaurant there and then strolled through the afternoon sunshine. We sat by the river and watched the swans and geese lazily swimming up and down. It was idyllic. We all lay back and basked in the warmth. Tracy and Elaine seemed to have bonded and spent most of the time playing about with each other. I did feel a little pang of jealousy, after all they were both my conquests, and I was feeling a little left out.

Tracy was no longer wearing her uniform of course, instead she'd opted for a sweatshirt and jeans, but she still had the satchel on her shoulder. Elaine had on a pale pink blouse and a short black skirt. Myself, I had on a yellow summery dress. We walked for miles through the beautiful countryside. Then Elaine said,

"Oh sod, I need to pee. Are there any loos around here Ann?" I said,

"No, not close by Elaine, go in the bushes. Tracy and I will keep watch." Elaine scampered off through the long grass and disappeared behind some large shrubs. Seconds later Tracy followed, swinging her satchell and laughing out loud as she ran. I waited and waited, finally I went looking for them. It wasn't hard to find them, I could hear Elaine's muffled groans. As I pushed my way through a dense overgrown area, I saw Elaine bent over a fallen tree, her skirt pulled up, her black thong panties pulled down and Tracy crouched down licking her pussy. I stood there transfixed watching them have sex for some moments before the urge overtook me, and I lifted my dress and slipped my hand down inside my knickers. I leant against a tree and masturbated joyously as Tracy brought Elaine to a climax. I was still frigging myself as Elaine turned and said,

"Let me do that Ann." With her knickers still round her thighs, Elaine came over and dropped to her knees. I held my dress up as she pulled my knickers down to my ankles and began to suck my drooling cunt. As Elaine's tongue did wonderful things to my clit, Tracy came across and undid the buttons on my dress. She pulled the front of my bra down and lifted my tits out.

"Mmnn, I can't get enough of your big boobs Ann. I love them." She sucked and licked the hardened nipples. I was soon on the verge of cumming. These two lovely young women were fucking me against a tree in the open. I felt so fantastically wicked and sexy as my cunt started tingle and buzz with an approaching orgasm.

"Oh that's nice girls, so nice. Fuck your Auntie Ann, fuck me." I came moments later. Elaine pulled my knickers back up, stood and kissed me.

"Thanks girls, that was wonderful. So unexpected, such a nice surprise." I got my boobs back in to my bra and did myself up. Tracy and Elaine exchanged knowing looks and then both laughed, obviously sharing a joke that I wasn't in on. Tracy opened the satchel that had been lying on the ground, and from it she withdrew an empty plastic coke bottle. I hadn't seen her buy it, she must have just picked up an empty in the restaurant. She stood looking at Elaine and me, a wicked grin on her face. Then she slid the bottle between her legs and began rubbing it along the seam of her jeans. She was pretending to masturbate with it. It was a very sexy sight as she moved the bottle back and forth, making little pretend groans as she did so. Then, with Elaine and I almost hypnotised by her actions, she slowly unzipped her jeans and eased the bottle neck down inside her white panties.

Tracy looked from me to Elaine and said,

"Who's going to fuck my pussy with my new little toy, my cock bottle?" I volunteered immediately. I stepped over to her as she turned and leant against the same tree as Elaine had been bending over a few moments ago. She handed me the bottle and I knelt down behind her jean-covered arse. Hooking my fingers in the loops, I pulled her jeans down to her knees, I took a moment to savour the sight of the white panties pulled tight across her fabulous arse. Then as I dragged her knickers down to join her jeans, she bent over further and stuck out her perfect bum. I had to kiss it, I couldn't stop myself. I ran my tongue up and down her gorgeous crack, licking her arse ring then poking my tongue in to her cunt.

"Oohh, that's nice Ann, but I want it to feel like a cock's up me, like with the strap-on. Fuck me with the bottle Ann, go on fuck me with it." I eased the bottle neck in to her tight wet fanny. It slipped in easily. I watched her cunt open as I slipped it up her. There was a satisfying squelch as I slowly fucked her with the bottle. Elaine went around to the other side of the tree and began kissing her and feeling her tits up inside her sweatshirt. With Tracy being fucked between us, Elaine and I did our best to make our little schoolgirl cum. It took less than ten minutes before Tracy was climaxing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.