Ann and the Handyman
Chapter 32

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I went swimming again today. It being a Thursday, and only nine fifteen in the morning, the pool was near empty. I saw a few of whom I call the old regulars; Ralph, a retired solicitor, Maggie a retired office manager and dear old Roger, an ex insurance salesman. And myself. We were all busily swimming our lengths, I was determined to keep up the exercise and shed some more weight. I measured myself this morning after my shower, I was pleasantly surprised. Boobs 42, waist 37, and hips a trim 39. After about forty-five minutes I was tired enough to call it a day. I waved cheerio to the regulars and made my way to the changing rooms. I grabbed my towel from the locker and stood in front of the mirror drying my hair. I haven't got rid of my belly yet so I'm not confident enough to wear a bikini, so I wear a white onepiece. I can't abide those bathing caps and as I was wearing it longer now and it took a while to dry.

As I was checking my roots for signs of grey, I noticed a young woman standing behind me. She was dabbing her face with a fluffy green towel, but her eyes seamed fixed on me. I thought I was mistaken and continued drying my hair. When I looked again she had moved a little but was still staring at me. I thought that she might want to use the mirror even though there were others available. I stepped aside and smiling said,

" I'm sorry to hog the mirror, it's all yours." She looked a little embarrassed and said,

" No it's OK I don't need it thanks." It was now that I got a good look at her. She was wearing a tiny black bikini, was about sixteen or seventeen and very pretty. Around my height, her dark wet hair was half way down her back. She had a lovely little figure, nice boobs, about 34B I'd say, a flat belly and long slim shapely legs. It struck me that she was the spitting image of a young Elizabeth Hurley. As she walked away I watched her fine arse wiggling under the black material of her bikini bottoms. I fancied her like mad and could feel the juices flowing already.

I took my towel in to my changing booth and stripped off my wet costume. I always leave the door open so I can admire all the tits pussy that goes by. I only close the door when I've seen enough to fire my imagination and I need to masturbate. I was standing, towelling my boobs when I noticed the girl walk slowly past my booth, she peered in at me and I smiled at her. My smile was because she was no longer wearing the bikini, but was stark naked and her lovely body was on show for me to see. Her tits were firm and high, with small pink nipples; her bush was thin and neatly trimmed. She was beautifull. After she had passed by, I had to close the door and masturbate quickly. Within a few minutes of my fingers plunging up my fanny, I came. I stuffed my knickers in my mouth to cover my groans. I got myself dry and dressed. I dragged a brush through my hair and then used the mirror again to apply a little make up. Feeling a little peckish, I went up to the cafeteria for some coffee and a Danish pastry. With my cup and plate in my hand I turned to go to an empty table. Then I saw the girl from the changing rooms, alone and drinking a large mug of coffee.

Instead of sitting on my own I walked over to her table and said,

" Do you mind if I join you, I hate eating alone." She gave me a bright warm smile and said,

"No please have a seat, I could do with the company." I said,

" Thank you. I noticed you downstairs, if you don't mind me saying, you are very beautiful." She smiled again and said,

Thanks for the compliment. I noticed you as well.I think you're beautiful too."

" My name's Ann, and you don't need to flatter me. I'm old and fat."

" Hello Ann, I'm Tracy, and you are not old and fat. You are mature and full figured and still beautiful."

" Well." I said, " I won't argue. Thank you very much, It's nice to get sincere compliments. Do you use these baths much?"

"Not really, I've just moved here with my dad, my parents have split up, and I'm looking for a job."

" I'm so sorry to hear that Tracy, it must be miserable for you, and being in a new town not knowing anyone as well."

" Oh it's not so bad, and anyway, I know you now Ann, don't I?" I suddenly had a pang of guilt. Here was this vulnerable young woman, who now seemed to just need a friend and there was I thinking about fucking her. I gave her my phone numbers, home and mobile, and told her to ring me if she ever needed anything or just wanted to chat. I didn't expect to hear from her again. I was pleasantly surprised when she did phone, a couple of days later. It was the Saturday evening and she asked if I fancied going for a swim again, Sunday morning. We had a little chat about nothing in particular and I agreed to meet her there as soon as the pool opened at eight thirty.

The Sunday morning, I was there on time but no sign of Tracy. I assumed she'd changed her mind or had other plans suddenly. It was about five to nine when I noticed her in her familiar black bikini walking along the side waving to me. I waved right back and she dived straight in and came up next to me, treading water. She was a lovely sight, her beautiful face so close to mine, her fine tits held in the now wet bikini top, her nipples hard and jutting out through the material, her long, long hair was spread out like a veil on the water. She was divine and I shamelessly drooled from my pussy. We splashed around in the shallow end like a couple of kids, at one point; Tracy dived under me and swam between my legs and came up laughing. Her beauty was even more intoxicating when she laughed. After an hour of fooling about, Tracy said she wanted to get out and I followed her along to the changing rooms. Once again I was treated to the lovely sight of her tight young arse moving under her bikini bottoms. When we got to the changing area, I headed for a single booth expecting Tracy to do the same. But Tracy called to me from a larger booth usually used by mums and their children. I walked over and followed her inside the spacious cubicle. There was virtually no one else around except for the attendant, Janet.

Almost before I had locked the door, Tracy whipped off her top and began squeezing out the water. She was leaning slightly forward over the grill of the drain channel, wringing out her top; her wet hair was plastered over her back and arms and hung in dripping strips from her beautiful head. She hung the bikini top on a hook and immediately pulled off her bottoms and did the same thing. Now her lovely arse was turned to me as she leant forward. It took all my resolve not to reach between her legs and feel her pussy. Now she turned to me and smiled,

"Aren't you going to get dressed Ann?" All this time I'd just been staring at her body, my gaze fixed on her.

"I suppose I better had." I said. As I peeled my costume down my body, Tracy said,

" Lovely big boobs Ann. I wish mine were bigger." I replied,

" Thank you, but you're boobs are lovely as they are." Tracy smiled, held out her towel and said,

"Will you dry my back please Ann?" I took the towel and Tracy turned around. I pressed the towel to her shoulders and moved it over her back; Tracy grabbed a handful of her long dark hair and pulled it around to her front. A series of rivulets trickled down her elegant back to her arse and then into her crack. I watched, fascinated as the water flowed out of sight towards her arsehole and pussy. I rubbed her back vigorously and moved down to her pert arse, rubbing in small circles over each perfect cheek. I even pushed the towel in to her crack and dried in there, it was a tremendous temptation to touch her, but I managed to resist. I got down to her thighs and then her calves, finally drying her feet. I was acutely aware of her cute arse only inches from my face; I gushed even more from my fanny. I said,

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.