Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Today is Tuesday, the second day of the first aid course. Evie and I got through it, just. We were like a couple of silly schoolgirls. We spent most of the morning copping a free feel from each other, enough for me to flood my liner. By eleven o'clock, when we had a coffee break, I had to dive to the loo to change it. As I sat there having a pee, I saw the toe of a shoe I recognised appear under the door. It was Evie.She tapped on the door, I opened it and she squeezed in to the small cubicle. She held her finger to her lips to keep me from saying anything. Then in total silence she dropped her slacks and panties and moved forward so that her quim was in my face. She pulled her cuntlips open and stuck out her tongue and wiggled it, leaving me in no doubt what she wanted me to do. I thought I was a randy bitch, but Evie made me look like a nun. I reached around and grabbed her arse and pulled her wet pussy on to my mouth. Evie held my head and ground her crotch as I happily lapped at her fanny. We were only at it for a few minutes before someone else occupied the next cubicle. It was too much of a risk for her to cum, so we separated and tidied ourselves up. Evie dived out of the cubicle leaving me in a high state of arousal and to change my liner again. I silently cursed her for leaving me so damned turned on.

We managed to get through the day without causing a public disturbance, but I did consider dragging Evie back to the room to finish me off, but we got engrossed in conversation with the instructor and we missed our chance. The course work dragged on that day and we didn't get out until after six o'clock, by which time I was gagging for it. Evie and I shamelessly declined the offer of a drink in the bar with the others, and ran back up to our room. The instant the door was locked behind us we were all over each other. Evie had me pinned against the wall with my trousers and knickers down around my knees, and my top and bra up around my neck. Her hand was quickly up my cunt and her face was in my tits. I was being ravished and I loved it. I got my hands down the back of her slacks and in to her panties where I grabbed her arse. As I played with her butt, we kissed wildly, our tongues were playing kiss chase in our mouths, and I was sighing and moaning, desperately wanting sex. I managed to gasp,

"Go down on me Evie, go down on me. Lick my pussy, Oh God, please lick it." Evie stood up and said,

"I've got something better planned for you. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. Strip off and lie face down on a towel on the bed, I won't be long." With that she grabbed the keys, was out the door and gone. I did as I was told and lay on the bed, with my thumbs either side of my clit and gently masturbating while I waited for her to return. I had no idea where she'd suddenly gone off to. After a few minutes she was back. My face was pressed in the pillow; I was trying to bring myself off, so I didn't see her appear at the side of the bed a few moments later. When I did open my eyes, Evie was kneeling next to me, completely naked and holding a glass tumbler full of ice cubes that she'd just brought up from the bar. I had inkling what she had planned for the ice. By her knees was a largish over-night bag.

"Now," she said," you must trust me OK, I promise I won't hurt you." From the bag she produced some lengths of red ribbon with which she proceeded to bind my hands to the legs of the bed. I knew a little about bondage but had never been that interested in it. Now it looked like it was my time to try it. I spread my legs as instructed. When I was fully tied down with firm but comfortable bonds, Evie slipped a soft velvet hood over my head. I panicked a little, but Evie soothed my fears with reassuring words. I was hooded and tied, and I felt incredibly horny at the feeling of being in Evie's total control. Evie got on the bed between my legs. As I had suspected, after a little caressing of my arse and fanny, I felt an ice cube slip in to my cunt followed by three more. Suddenly all feeling started to fade from my crotch as the ice numbed the nerves. Two more ice cubes were inserted up my arsehole. At first it was a little uncomfortable, even a tiny bit painful, and then the numbness was complete. I couldn't think how this was going to be enjoyable. Evie asked me if I as OK, I said I was. I heard her rummage in the bag; it must be sex toys I thought. It was. I was barely aware of the tip of a vibrator being placed at the entrance to my fanny, but I knew it had gone in all the way and another vibrator was pushed up my arse.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.