Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

We've had some staff changes at work recently. Two people have left and a new person has arrived. Sandeep Bhatti has moved on to another branch. My relationship with her was somewhat cool when she left. I can't blame her. Also Penny Croucher has retired from her position as Chief Cashier, and Marie Doyle has been promoted to her post. A new girl has arrived, Evelyn (Evie) Ross, and is doing Marie's job. Evie is already part of my sexual fantasies; she's in her late twenties, and rather good looking. Mind you, the reason we employ such good looking women may be something to do with the fact that I have the final say at the interviews. Mr. Dodd bows to my experience in taking on new staff.

When I'm interviewing the candidates, I don't just judge them for their ability to do the job anymore. I also try to find the ones who might be receptive to my sexual advances. In other words, is she likely to let me fuck her. In Evie's case, I had a lot of eye contact, touched her arm several times and generally flirted with her. She seemed to flirt back. Over an informal cup of coffee, I was pleased to note that my cleavage did not go unnoticed, and once or twice she glanced at my thighs as I let my skirt ride up. Evie was one of eleven good candidates for the job, and although she wasn't the best qualified, she was the one I thought might let me get in to her knickers. I'm a shameless hussy, I know. Evie has been here for five weeks now and I'm even more convinced that she's either gay or bi. I've seen her meet a butch looking young woman for lunch several times, and they seem more than just friends. I can usually tell by the way a woman looks at another if there is anything going on in the sex department.

Evie has shoulder length blonde hair which she normally wears pulled back in a ponytail. She's got quite a nice figure, taller than me by an inch or so, and medium sized boobs, a 36C I'd say. Her arse is beautiful. The other day she came in wearing a pair of skin-tight pale blue pedal pushers. The thin material was stretched thin across the lovely curves of her arse; I could see the outline of her panties. It was very horny and I had to change my panty liners a little more often that day, and spend a lot more time in the loo. I have to take a handkerchief in to the loo with me now, to stifle my groans.

A week after Evie arrived, there was a compulsory first-aid course for those of us not qualified. I had let my qualification lapse so I had to do the course again; Evie was new to first aid. The course was held at the Head Office Training Facility about 40 miles away, which had a small 2 star hotel attached to it. The course lasted four days with an exam on the fifth day, I was hoping to share a room with Evie; at least I might get to see her naked. Unfortunately, I was roomed with Marie, who sadly is as straight as a poker, and very married. I had to use my influence to get the rooms swapped. Evie was sharing with Pauline Thompson, from another branch, and I suggested to Marie, that the new girl, Evelyn, should share with someone she knows. Marie and Pauline were old friends, so Marie was happy to swap. Even more importantly, Evie seemed keen to share with me!

I remembered from several years ago when I attended a course and I found myself partnered with a young trainee lad. It was an excuse for him to feel me up and grope me at every opportunity. I didn't like it then, but now things are different. I saw this as a chance to get my hands on Evie's lovely tender body.

As I'd hoped, Evie chose me as a partner for the course. I was quite looking forward to putting my hand where I shouldn't, and perhaps getting a feel of her tits. As things turned out, I didn't need to try very hard. It seemed Evie was playing me at my own game. During the arm sling exercise, she repeatedly touched my tits when she was supposed to be tucking in the ends of the bandage. Just having her so close that I could smell her perfume was arousing enough, but to have hands her pressing my tits was really knicker wetting. We'd been advised beforehand to wear trousers if possible so that when we had to lie on the floor we wouldn't show our knickers. That was a shame, I was hoping to give Evie and possibly the male instructor a little flash. So at one point, I found myself lying on the floor pretending to be unconscious. The job of the first aider is to run their hands all over the body checking for injury. Evie used this as a chance to feel me up as I'd hoped. She passed her hands over my tits and at one point brushed her hand over my quim and quickly pressed it. I knew now she was up for it, and having her share my room, I was confident I would be fucking her tonight. I wet myself badly in to my panty liner.

We finished the course work for the day at about five thirty. We all headed for the bar. The talk among the girls was all branch gossip and very little about the course. Evie and I were soon in conversation by ourselves. The chat was informal and about everything in general. Then Evie said,

"You'll make a good first aider Ann. You've got healing hands. When you were touching me, I felt wonderfully relaxed. It was almost sensual. Have you ever thought of giving massages?" This brightened my day considerably. This was a come-on surely! Looking her straight in the eye, I said,

"No, not really, but I'll try anything once." She smiled knowingly and whispered,

"Perhaps, when we go to our room, you could give me one!" I nearly choked on my gin and tonic. The way she said it, left no doubt in my mind. She had just asked me to shag her. I could have leapt on her there and then. I was so damned horny; I was gushing in to my knickers. I looked around the table, no one seemed to paying as any attention, and as it was about nine thirty, I got up and said,

"I'm going up for an early night, I've got one of my migraines coming on. Good night every one, see you tomorrow." I looked at Evie, who smiled up at me and said,

"Oh, I think I'll have a quick stroll around the town, get some fresh air before I go up. Good night all." I headed for the lifts and Evie went towards the main doors. As soon as she was out of sight of the others, she changed course and met me at the lifts. She said smiling broadly,

"I've changed my mind Ann, perhaps if your migraine isn't too bad you could give me that massage.' I said in reply,

"Well funnily enough, my headache has completely gone now." We both laughed out loud. We got in the lift, I was so tempted to slam her against the wall and snog her, but I just had to wait until we got to our room. As soon as we were behind the locked door, Evie said,

"How do you want me Ann, all my clothes off, or just down to my undies?" My head swam with the notion of her stripping off in front of me. I wanted this woman naked and I wanted it urgently. Feigning indifference I said,

"Oh, you might as well take it all off Evie." She grinned and began taking off her clothes with not a hint of coyness. She just brazenly stripped off. I watched, spellbound, as top, shoes, slacks, bra and finally her panties were all in a pile on the floor. She bent over teasingly to pick up her clothes and put them on the chair. In doing so, I had the lovely experience of watching her nice firm tits swing, and a great view of her fanny and arse. She took a long time to pick her things up, making sure I had a good look. Then she turned, and presented me with a crotch-drenching view. Her fine tits were jutting out, already a hint of hardening nipples, and a neatly trimmed blonde bush nestled between her legs. She was angelic. She asked,

"On my back or on my tummy?" Oh God, I didn't much care by now, I just wanted to jump on her and fuck her brains out. But I had to go along with the pretence just a little longer.

"Oh, on your tummy I suppose." I managed to mumble. Evie climbed on to one of the single beds and lay face down. Her legs were slightly parted and oh Christ, I could see her fanny. I stammered and said,

"I w... won't be minute, I'll just get the baby oil." I rushed to the loo and dragged my slacks and knickers down. The panty liner was sopping wet and had leaked, causing a large wet patch in the crotch of my slacks. I pulled my knickers and slacks back up, flushed the liner down the toilet and grabbed the baby oil. I was back by the bed in seconds, looking down at Evie's gorgeous form, lying naked on the bed.

"Right then," I said," I'll just start with your shoulders shall I?"

Evie said, "Ann, the way I'm feeling now, you can put your hands anywhere you like." I had to stop myself from shoving my hand between her legs poured a little oil in to my shaking hands and began rubbing it in to her soft shoulders.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.