Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

When I finally awoke, it was nearly five o'clock. We'd been asleep for a good couple of hours. I was feeling refreshed and ready for more sex with Keith. I looked at his sleeping form, it was lovely sight. His taut firm muscular body just inches from me, he looked so peaceful. His cock was soft and shrunken; I'd soon fix that I thought. I gently moved so as not to wake him so that my face was directly in line with his crotch. I gazed in admiration at his fine young prick. I touched it and held it. The skin was so soft under my fingers. I pursed my lips and kissed the tip lovingly, and then opened my mouth and took it inside and gently sucked it. There was still a taste of cum on it. I spent an enjoyable few minutes just sucking and playing with his limp cock, until he finally began to stir. He shifted slightly, pulling his dick from my mouth, but it stiffened as he moved. He made a little sigh as I continued to stroke his cock up and down, feeling it bulge and grow hard in my fist.

Keith came awake gradually, slowly becoming aware of what I was doing, as his cock continued to flourish in my hand. He opened his eyes and smiled a big smile.

"Hello Miss Maloney, am I a good boy now?" I smiled warmly back and said,

"Oh yes, Sims, you've been a very good boy. So good in fact, I'm going to give you an extra special treat. Just lay on your tummy and I'll show you just how pleased I am with you." I climbed off the bed and removed all the special clothes I'd worn for the sex game. When I was completely naked, I picked up the dildo, retrieved the KY Jelly from the drawer, and then straddled his legs. I said,

"Now Keith lie very still, this may be a little uncomfortable at first, but believe me it's going to be worth it. You are going to cum like you've never cum before." I gently, very gently, introduced the lubricated tip of the dildo to the opening of his arsehole. There was still some KY Jelly up there from the fingering I'd given him earlier. At first it wouldn't go past his tight arse ring and he squirmed in discomfort, but he remained silent. I pushed the dildo harder and was rewarded with it slipping in an inch or so.

"How's that feel Keith, not too bad is it?" He turned his face to me and smiled and said,

"No Miss, it feels quite nice really, why don't you push it in further?" I fed a little more up his arse, watching as some of the KY Jelly oozed out around the edges. I pushed it all the way in. Keith wriggled a little and then murmured,

"Mmnn, that feels really nice, I like that. Fuck me with it Miss, fuck me with it."

I was overjoyed that he was taking to anal sex like a duck to water. I was really going to enjoy this. The thought of fucking Keith up the arse exhilarated me. I leant right forward and lay on his broad back, my tits squashed flat on his shoulders. I reached down between my legs and held the free end of the dildo to my cunt entrance. Then I slipped it in me. I pressed my thighs together gripping the dildo tight. Then I began to take Keith up the arse just as a gay man might do it. The main difference was that as I fucked him, I also fucked myself. I raised my heavy hips up and down, driving the dildo deep up his arse and in to my cunt. It was divine. Keith was groaning quietly with every thrust of my hips.

I continued to mount him, to hump him, to shag him, to give him one, to bang him. All these phrases and more came to mind as suddenly I began to feel what it must be like for two gay men to have sex. I was fucking this young man up the arse with my cock. It really felt as though the cock was a part of me, my flesh and blood and that I had it firmly stuck up this boy's arse. I was pleasuring him, making him groan with delight. I felt in touch with my masculine side, as I'd never done before. I fucked him hard now; his moans were louder and mixed with my own cries of passion and rapture. Keith's arse was rising slightly to meet my cock as I plunged it in. His loud rapid groans told me he was cumming,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.