Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Sandi's deepening feelings were a source of concern to me. Of course I was flattered, but having someone actually in love with me was a frightening prospect, especially if the feelings were not reciprocated. I would feel a sense of duty towards that person, a sense of loyalty and fidelity. Not conditions I could guarantee. I could not bear to break her heart with my sexual indiscretions. I would have start distancing myself from her. Sandi wanted a girlfriend/girlfriend relationship. I, on the other hand, just wanted her for sex. Insensitive and selfish I know, but that's way I had become. I knew what it was like to love someone and be spurned. Many years ago I was desperately in love, or at least I thought I was, with a man I'd met at a social event at our bank. Michael was Chief Cashier at the nearby High Street Branch. For three months we were inseparable, but in all that time he never wanted the relationship to go beyond the platonic. I was happy to wait for when he was ready. Then, without warning he left the bank and the area and I never saw or heard from him again.

Some mutual friends suggested that he had a wife tucked away somewhere, others said that he might be a closet gay who couldn't cope with a heterosexual relationship. Whatever the truth was, I was shattered by the loss. I vowed never to get that close to anyone again. Now, thanks to my raging hormones I find myself getting very much closer to people but only physically not emotionally. Sandi would be leaving on her trainee rotation in a couple weeks. The break might be easier for her to cope with if she didn't see me at work. Hopefully she'd shrug it off as young girls crush on an older woman. I hoped it would go easy for her, I really did. And as for Asian pussy tasting different, well no it wasn't quite the same as Carol's and my own.

The following Thursday was one of my days off, and I'd popped down to the local pool. I try to keep my weight down and get some of the inches off my arse and belly by swimming as often as I can. As I swam my lengths, a party of schoolboys came in and started thrashing about in the water. One of the lads caught my eye. He was tall, and judging by the depth of the water he was in; he must have been about six feet. He was fairly muscular, had quite a handsome face, fair hair and a large bulge in his white Speedo trunks. I swam nearby to get a closer look; there was no mistaking the outline of his large cock. Luckily the water dissipated the wetness between my legs. I wanted this lad. The concept of having my wicked way with this young boy greatly appealed to me. I did not want to be in breach of the law, these lads were all sixteen and over. To make sure, I casually asked one of the teachers if this was the same class my friend's sixteen-year-old son was in. I kept an eye on this young man; my eyes rarely left the front of his trunks. I learned his name was Keith.

The time was about three o'clock, home time for these lads was about four fifteen.

I got out of the water at four ten. After a quickly masturbating in the cubicle, I was dried, dressed and out in twenty minutes. As I'd hoped, the lads came streaming out a few minutes later. I'd made sure in the changing room that my blouse was sufficiently undone to reveal lots of the famous Maloney cleavage. I watched as the boys drifted away to make their way home. Keith was striding off but I soon caught up with him.

"Excuse me young man, can you direct me to the Town Hall." The Town Hall was about a mile away, and he started to give me directions. As he spoke his eyes came to rest on my boobs. It aroused me even more to think of this young man's thick cock hardening in his trousers. I stopped him mid flow and said,

"I'll never remember all that, let me take your arm and you can show me, at least part of the way." I took his arm in mine and pressed it firmly in to my tit. I knew he'd be aware of the bulging soft flesh rubbing against his elbow.We chatted away, exchanging names and the like, I told him I'd just moved to the area and lived on my own. We got to the High Street where he said I could get a bus straight to the library. Before he could turn to go I said

, " Thank you Keith, you've been very nice, why don't you pop round to my house after school and Ill give you something for your kindness."

The "something" I had in mind was my cunt tightly wrapped around his young fat cock. He tried to say no, but I insisted and gave him my address on a scrap of paper. The next day really dragged as I waited for school to finish and to get my hands on his teenage dick. I was so sure I'd got his interest, I'd made a few arrangements already. I'd also bought myself a vibrator and a few other sex aids from a catalogue. The vibrator was in frequent use that day as I tried to quench my constant thirst for sex. Four thirty came and went and I assumed Keith had decided I was too old and fat for him to be interested. Then the doorbell rang, it had to be him. I was dressed for seduction. A yellow, low cut halterneck top from the catalogue struggled to hold in my tits. No bra, so my erect nipples stuck right out. Another shortish denim skirt, this time with an indecent slit at the back. No knickers as usual, but suspenders and black stockings. The hem of the skirt just came down below my stocking tops, and no shoes. I opened the door and there stood Keith, in his uniform, his eyes locked on to my tits and stayed there.

"Hello Keith, glad you could come, do come in."

"Err, no thanks Miss Malone, I won't stop, I just wanted to see if you got to the library OK."

"Yes I did thanks to you Keith, now don't be silly, come in and sit down, I have some tea ready for you"

"Oh, OK then, just for a little while."

I led him to the kitchen where I gave him some coffee and cake, making sure I did plenty of bending over so he could get a good look down my top and up my skirt. We talked for a little while and then I faked a migraine, I knew exactly what the real thing was like. I said,

"I'm sorry Keith, I've got a terrible migraine, can you help upstairs so I can lie down?" I got up from the table pretending to be a little unsteady and he grabbed my arm. Again I forced my tit hard on to his elbow. We got up the stairs and in to my bedroom where I crashed on to the bed. I lay on my back with my head on the pillow.

"Can you get me one of my tablets please Keith, they're in that top drawer." The drawer was full of sexy underwear, lacy knickers, skimpy panties, suspenders and stockings. Even a couple of vibrators and dildos were in there. I'd hidden an unlabelled plastic bag containing a couple of aspirin deep underneath it all. As Keith raked through my underwear, I pulled my skirt up to show my stocking tops and suspenders, I also tugged down the front of my halterneck top, risking my tits actually falling out. Finally, he found the tablets and turned towards me. He stopped dead in his tracks, and his mouth dropped as he stared at my tits and legs. I propped myself up on one elbow, my tits shifting sideways, and said,

"Oh you are an angel Keith, I'll just have one." He slowly brought them over, his eyes darting from my thighs to my tits. I took a tablet from him and swallowed it with a sip of water from the glass on the nightstand.

"Oh that's better, sit down with me until it goes away. He nervously sat on the bed by my exposed legs. I lay back with my eyes closed letting him have a good look at what was on offer. I idly rested my hand on his thigh, stroking it.

I said " Thank you Keith, I don't know what I'd have done with out you. Please stay a little while longer.'

"Err, OK Miss Maloney."

"Good boy, and please call me Ann."

As I lay there, I watched him through half open eyes. He was still staring at my boobs and taking quick peeks at my thighs. My skirt had ridden up quite a way and I saw Keith crane his neck to get a look up between my legs. I glanced at his crotch, and sure enough; there was a large telltale bulge. My hand worked up and down his thigh, it was so tempting to make a grab for his stiff young cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.