Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I now found myself torn between the delights of a young woman's body and the animal lusting for cock. How could I give up one for the other, the weekend with Sandi was so perfect and yet so was the few days with Alan. The thought of never eating pussy again or going without a cock buried in one of my holes, tortured me. But then it dawned on me, I was such a fool: I didn't need to choose, I could have the best of both worlds. It was so blindingly simple; I'm a bisexual! This realisation was a wonderful turning point. I was completely free to have sex with whomever I wanted, male or female. I suddenly felt more liberated and at peace with myself than I had ever been in my life. I felt as if I was on some kind of sexual crusade; to have as much sex as I wanted with men and women, wherever I liked. After all, I wasn't the only one getting pleasure out of it; my partners had some fun too.

The next day I had to go to work and the prospect of seeing Sandi again thrilled and excited me. I got in very early; as I'd told her I would, opened up and switched off the alarm. Mr. Dodd and myself are the only ones with the code. As I waited for her to arrive, I cleared off my desk, took my swimming towel from the cupboard and spread it over the desk. No need for Sandi to get a cold arse. I didn't have to wait long. Sandi got in at eight thirty; half an hour before the others were due to arrive. As soon as she came in, I locked up again and dragged her to my office, locking the door. I was incredibly horny and in desperate need of a shag. We exchanged only a few words before we were on each other like a pair of wildcats in heat. In seconds our clothes were in a tangled mess on the floor, knickers and bras everywhere, and our mouths locked together in a passionate kiss. I eased her on to my desk, Sandi opened her legs and leaned back supporting herself on her arms.

"Oh Ann, I've been so looking forward to this all morning, don't make me wait any longer, fuck me Ann, fuck your little Asian whore."

I'd told Sandi of my theory about men being turned on by sluttish behaviour; she'd obviously taken it to heart. Here was my innocent young little trainee acting like the dirtiest whore in town. It worked on me so well, I dived on to her cunt and sucked and licked for all I was worth. Her juices were dribbling out like a leaking tap, and her clit was bigger than the first time I'd licked her. It was like the tip of my finger, erect, hard and swollen.I thought that perhaps Sandi had been giving it some personal attention since yesterday. The image of her lying on her back with her hand working at her slit filled my mind; it made me even hornier still. Sandi had now slumped back on to her elbows, head thrown back, mouth wide open grunting with passion

"Ughh, ughh, ughh,... Oh God, make me cum Ann, I want to cum.' I sensed she was near to climaxing, her thighs were opening and closing around my head. I knew just what was needed to push her over the edge. I wet a finger in her pussy and slid it all the way up her arsehole.

"Oh sweet Jesus, that's so nice, do it Ann, do it more.'

I licked and sucked at her sopping pussy and rammed my finger in and out of her tight arsehole. Sandi fell on to her back, her legs high in the air, shaking with the force of the climax.

Her hands pulled and twisted at her nipples, as more guttural noises escaped her throat.

"Oh yes, yes oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming Ann, I'm cumming, agghhhhh... "

Sandi shuddered to a gradual and silent stop; her legs dropped like weights. I withdrew my mouth and fingers, stood and went to kiss her. She pulled my head down to her and we kissed, violently. I'd brought Sandi off nicely, now it was my turn. I'd waited long enough; my stuff was running down my legs. Sandi got herself up from the desk, a huge smile on her face.

"That was wonderful Ann, what do you want me to do for you.' I smiled back at her and went to a wall cupboard and took out an empty wine bottle.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.