Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Another sexual encounter I had courtesy of the bank was with a young woman. Of course not all my sexual excursions ended in success. Sometimes I got it wrong and ended in bed alone, but very few men who I got the hots for turned me down. It was usually the women. Therefore my stories to you are only the successful ones. I wouldn't want to bore you with all the failures!

This young female colleague had parents whom were Indian, but she had been born and brought up in this country and so was very westernised. Her name was Sandeep Bhatti, 23 years old and strikingly pretty. She had hair so dark it looked black, and it was nearly down to her narrow waist. She was quite tall, about 5'7 with long slender legs. She wasn't huge in the boob department, wearing a 34B bra, but they were good enough for me. And she did have such a lovely round tight arse. She often wore clothes that accentuated her figure, tight jeans and clingy T-shirts. She also liked to wear tight leggings that showed her panty line nicely. Sometimes, it was obvious that she had no knickers on at all. On those occasions, if you looked closely at her crotch, and I did, you could see the cleft of her pussy.

Sandeep, or Sandi as she liked to be called was a trainee on the TRP or Trainee Rotation Programme, whereby new recruits would work at a branch for six months and then move on to another branch to gain more experience and promotion. It was my job to write their evaluation at the end of the six months. I'd quite fancied Sandi since she'd first started, often wondering if racial differences had any effect on the taste of a woman's fanny. I decided I'd try to find out. I'd get her talking at lunch times and soon discovered she'd had no boyfriends and I guessed that she was probably a virgin. Again, new territory for me. I'd find excuses to brush past her and feel that lovely tight arse up against my crotch. It's funny; women don't suspect other women of feeling them up as they do with men. I got away with a lot with Sandi, even leaning over her to advise her on something and pressing my tits in to her back and rubbing them.

One day in the toilets, I complimented her, when I saw the bright purple of a new bra strap. She didn't hesitate; she just pulled up her T-shirt and showed me. I stared appreciatively at her bra covered, coffee coloured tits. It was a very nice view. Another time, I said how much I liked her tight leggings and that I wished I could wear clothes like that. This gave me an excuse to run my hand over her beautiful arse, she just smiled and said,

"I'm glad you like them." I let her leave the toilet first, pretending to brush my hair. As soon as she had gone, I was in a cubicle with my hand down my knickers, wanking myself to orgasm. I had to change my panty liner too. I just had to have that girl.

To this end, I managed to talk her into staying with me for a weekend. She happily agreed. Was it because she knew she had to keep on my good side to ensure a glowing evaluation? Sandi turned up at my house on a Friday night at about 9 o'clock. I showed her where she'd be sleeping: the spare room with the new wardrobes. I couldn't help but smile to myself as I thought of all the fucks I'd had with Alan and his horse's cock. It was ironic that the same bed where I had my first shag was hopefully where Sandi was going to have hers.

We had dinner with a couple of bottles of wine, watched a little TV and then we went to our respective beds. I'd toyed with the idea of making a move that night, God, I wanted to enough, but decided to leave it until I was a little more sure how she might react.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.