Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

The next day Alan came to finish off the wardrobes. I was pleased with them; they were as I wanted them. I gave Alan his money, which was next to nothing considering the lovely job he'd done. But then I'd done a lovely job on him, so we were even. We had a shag before he went, but before he could take me up the arse, his phone rang calling him to another job. After cleaning up and dressing, we went down stairs, but before I opened the door for that last time, I felt a pang of guilt that he hadn't had the opportunity to butt fuck me.

I turned my back to him, lifted my skirt, dropped my knickers and stuck out my arse.

"Go on," I said, " Give a girl a nice time before you go". A huge smile spread across his handsome face, it's wonderful that I can make people so happy with my body, it's like an addictive drug to me. He put down his toolbox and unzipped his flies, as always, his cock was hard, erect and ready to take me to heaven and back. He gripped my broad hips with both hands and positioned his cock at my anal opening. I did my flexing of my internal muscles as usual and opened up my arsehole for him. Instantly his cock was in me up to the hilt, his thighs banging at my arse cheeks, his big hairy balls slamming against my pussy. I had to hold on to the wall for balance as his thrusting became more vigorous. I still stumbled forward a little as he slammed his thick meat up me, as my knickers were caught round my ankles. After a little while I felt his cock pulsing as he shot his hot heavy load up my arse. He groaned deeply and pulled his softening dick out of me.

"Thank you Ann, that was a fine fuck, I shall miss it." I didn't really believe it, I knew he'd be humping some lonely housewife soon enough. He tucked his limp wet dick back in and zipped up. I pulled up my knickers, if only to catch to drool that would soon be oozing from my arse. We kissed, and we said our goodbyes. I closed the door on him, grateful that he'd broken me in sexually in the most wonderful way. Now my sexual odyssey would continue in earnest, if Earnest was willing!

It was still the middle of the day so I gave Carol a call, hoping her invite was still on, it was! I had to douche myself again, using a thin rubber hose I'd bought for the purpose. In the bathroom, I inserted the hose up my arse and gently turned on the warm water. It's a very nice feeling, I often do it even if there is no spunk to wash out. I watched in fascination as huge globs of Alan's semen plopped in to the bath. Finishing up, I hurriedly dressed in just a pair of slacks and a baggy jumper, it would be a waste of time putting on underwear, I'd be whipping it off in a few minutes. I was ready for my appointment with Carol and her toys. I ran a brush through my hair and reapplied my smeared make-up.

I got to Carol's house in record time, Alan's recent attention to my rear had me fired up and raring to go. Carol opened the door to me wearing a bathrobe and a wicked grin.

"Have I got a treat for you?" she said. I closed the door and said,

"Anything involving you Carol is a treat." She stepped back a little, then she opened her robe wide. She was naked, except she was still wearing something. Strapped around her waist was a large rubber cock. It jutted

out as Alan's did and it was about the same size. I'm going to love this I thought.

" Oh my God Carol, it's wonderful, will you use it on me first?"

"Of course, you horny little slut, I'm going to fuck you and fuck you till you can't take it any more." Carol obviously didn't know just how much I could take, and had been taking for the past few days. I put my arms around her and we kissed passionately, the thick rubber cock pressing in my belly, memories of horny men on trains came to mind. Carol turned and ran up the stairs her "dick" swaying as she went, I quickly followed. She stood by her bed as she'd done before with her rubber phallus proudly pointing in my direction, and said in a commanding voice,

" Now you little whore, take your clothes off, NOW!" So this was how she got her kicks, sex slave games. I liked it. I got out of my clothes and stood before her, butt naked. She spoke again with a stern look on her face,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.