Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I was aware that sex was becoming my sole reason for living, going from one sex act to another, but I couldn't control my desire, I didn't even want to. For so many years I'd missed out on affection and physical love. Now I knew what had been missing all my life and I was determined to make up for it.

The sex with Alan that afternoon went, as I knew it would. As soon as I got back, with very little conversation, he threw me on the bed, pulled my knickers to on side and began hammering his cock in to me. Although the suddenness caught me off guard, the pure animal lust of the sex heightened the pleasure. Soon, I was urging him on. " Go on Alan, go on, fuck your little whore, I want your cock deep in my cunt" He reached into my knickers and under my arse and pulled my cunt lips wide open. The feeling of being stretched felt so good; I could feel his fingers wedged in my opening expanding my hole even more. We fucked and fucked for a long time shedding our clothes as we went. I came twice with his rock hard prick jammed deep in my cunt, but Alan held back for his favourite shag: up my arse.

I suggested something a little different. I said, " Alan why don't you lie on your back and let me squat down on your dick.' Alan thought this was a great idea and rolled on to his back with his enormous fat cock sticking up like a missile. I knelt over him with his prick pointing at my arsehole. I did the lubricating this time, slipping two fingers up my oozing cunt hole and then pushing them up my arse to ease in Alan's cock. I looked at Alan's grinning face and said,"Ready when you are big boy, bury your gorgeous prick deep into Ann's tight little arse" Gripping his thick rod, I lowered myself onto his long hard pole. The tip popped in straight away and I sat down gratefully, feeling his shaft spreading my arse ring and going all the way up me. I rocked back and forth, sliding his dick in and out, it was heaven. I leaned forward and swung my tits in his face and urged him to suck my nipples. Alan grabbed my tits and buried his face between my soft fleshy melon-like boobs.

He began thrusting up into me; I could feel my arse cheeks wobbling as he rammed his dick harder and harder up in to my arsehole. I knew from experience it wouldn't take long for him to cum, and I wanted to cum at the same time, but I needed more action in the cunt area. Whispering over his grunts of exertion as he continued to hammer up in to my arse, I said, " Alan lover, finger my pussy, make your little tart cum." Alan's hand immediately went down to my crotch and began reaming my cunt with his fingers. I was being spoilt; here I was having my nipples sucked, my pussy fingered and my arse fucked. What more could I ask for, a faceful of pussy perhaps?

We continued like that all afternoon, with cum following cum. By the time it was time for Alan to leave we were both completely shagged out. Anyway, my pussy was showing signs of a little soreness, which was no surprise. I eased it with some KY jelly.

The wardrobes were nearly finished, which was amazing considering Alan had spent more time hammering me than the timber! I had little reason for him to stay beyond the next day. I'd have to pay him for the work, a little knocked off for knocking me off, and say goodbye. Although I loved the sex with Alan I didn't love him, I'd just have to find another source of pleasure, after all, every man out there had a dick, how hard could it be. And anyway, I had my dirty little slut Carol close by, she'd keep me in orgasms until I found another cock to replace Alan's.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.