Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

After my little strip tease, I felt even more sex crazed, desperate to fuck my little Carol. I fell in to her arms and we kissed passionately, our tongues darting in and out and all around our mouths. We lay entwined together her legs between mine, her thighs applying soft pressure to my gushing cunt."Oh my sweet sexy Ann, I'm so turned on, I want you to fuck me like there's no tomorrow" Carol applied more pressure to my pussy and I began to rub myself on her leg, feeling the slimy juice run out and over her thigh. I humped at her leg like a dog in heat, grinding my cunt hard against her soft thigh. I twisted to one side and got a firmer grip on her leg and humped it like the sex mad slut that I was. We were kissing again as I shagged her thigh, I was aware of Carol's needs, so I dropped my hand on to her soft trimmed bush and curled my fingers round in to her pussy. She let out a groan as my fingers slipped in to the wet hole. More than anything I wanted to eat her pussy, so mid-fuck, I turned round in to the 69 position. I was on top, her gaping wet pussy was directly under my face, and her legs were spread wide apart, her crotch heaving up and down eager for me to eat her cunt.

I looked down at the object of my desire, one of nature's more beautiful creations, a woman's pussy. A lovely wet tunnel so full of sensitive nerves endings. I took a moment to savour the moment before I went down for the first time, but definitely not the last time, on another woman's cunt. Carol's quim was big and wide with fleshy thick lips. There was a gloss of wetness all over it, I pulled the thick lips apart and looked inside her gaping hole. It was pink and soft and beautiful. The musky smell of her cunt in heat was like an aphrodisiac. I'd tried to see up my own hole with a mirror before but this view up Carol's cunny was more than I could hope for. Carol's crotch was moving around under me, eager for me to go down on her. My desire overwhelmed me and I plunged my face hard on to the wet softness." Oh yes Ann, yes, yes, eat my pussy, suck it, please do it, suck my clit suck it". I drove my mouth hard on to her sopping gash, sucking hard on her clit. She gasped with pleasure. "Oh MY GOD, YES, YES, SUCK ME, SUCK ME." Carol was already busy with her hand up my hole causing perfect bliss to live between my legs. I licked, chewed and sucked at her slit like a mad woman. Carol began to thrust her crotch in to my face as her orgasm approached.

I too, could feel the rising pressure of an orgasm building up in my belly. Carol worked her thumb up my arsehole, it felt so good, and it reminded me of my first anal fuck with Alan. I lowered my crotch on to her face and screamed, "Suck my cunt Carol, please suck it". Carol did just that, we sucked each other and Carol reamed my arse until we both came to a shattering climax. I rolled off her, completely spent, the nerve jangling ache in my pussy slowly dying away. I moved up to cuddle Carol, to kiss her and fondle her lovely tits. We both dozed and then fell asleep. Almost an hour later, I awoke and Carol was gone, I could hear her in the bathroom, cleaning herself up. I walked in behind her and kissed the back of her neck. She said,"Mmnnn, hi lover, how was it?" I replied, " That was the most wonderful experience I've ever had Carol, and I want more, a lot more."

Carol said, "Well get back in to bed and I'll introduce you to some of my toys."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.