Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Alan arrived bright and early the next morning, hopefully as eager as I was to get his beautifully huge cock in action. All I'd done since getting up was to brush my teeth put on a little make-up, run a brush through my hair and apply a little perfume behind my ears and to my tits and thighs. My pussy when in heat, smelled wonderful enough, but it wouldn't hurt to sweeten it a little. I opened the door to him wearing a baby doll nightie that barely covered my arse. As I turned and went up the stairs ahead of him, I slowed and stuck out my rear so that he could fondle my arse. We went up the stairs with his fingers wedged in my cunt. It was a strange realisation, but I was getting more and more turned on, the more dirty I behaved. We spent most of the morning much as we did the previous day, either me sucking Alan's cock or him fucking my cunt or up my arse. In all, I think I came four times and Alan, twice. What was different was that he managed to cum in my mouth. He spurted what seemed like a pint of semen down my throat, I had trouble swallowing it all. I loved every sticky drop.

We also tried fucking while standing up. I stood against the wall by the bed with one foot on the nightstand so Alan had easy access to my hole. With Alan thrusting up me using his powerful legs. I managed a wonderful orgasm, but Alan kept on fucking me after I'd cum and I had a second orgasm before the first had finished. This double cum made my legs go weak and I had tell him to stop, as I'm sure he was prepared to fuck me against the wall all day if I let him. Besides, it was nearly lunchtime and I had an appointment with a cute little pussy. I told Alan I had to meet a female friend for lunch, I didn't tell him I would be eating her pussy. He seemed OK about it; he'd be able to get on with the wardrobes while I was gone.

I cleaned myself up thoroughly, even douching myself to get rid of Alan's cum, and I didn't want Carol to get a mouthful of Alan's spunk. I dressed myself in my bedroom so Alan didn't see the sexy pair of black lace knickers I put on. The skirt was fairly new pale blue denim one that came down to the knee. I also put on an old black lace bra that was way too small; my tits bulged out more than ever topped it off with dark red silk blouse. This was also too small and the buttons were straining and leaving gaps so my bra and half my tits were visible. If this didn't make Carol cream in her panties, then nothing would. When I left, Alan was hard at work, this time, screwing wood, not my arse. I hurried over to Carol's house a few doors away; I felt a hormone rush as I walked quickly to her door. I was anticipating what was to come. Carol greeted me with a huge smile, her eyes roamed over me, taking in my exposed boobs."Christ Ann, you look good enough to eat". I replied, " That's exactly why I'm here". Carol gave wicked little laugh, and squeezed my arse as I walked in, as I had done to her last night. She was obviously prepared for me, as all she was wearing was see through night-dress that came down to her knees. For the first time I got a look at her pussy, it was neatly trimmed but not shaved as I feared it might be, her tits looked even better than I'd imagined, bigger and firmer, with large pale pink nipples. We kissed there and then, I couldn't resist sliding my hand inside her night-dress and fondling her tits. She broke away and said, "Plenty of time for that, let's go upstairs" She rushed up the stairs and I followed her in to her bedroom. It was beautifully decorated, with pastel shades of pink and peach everywhere. It was a very feminine room. Carol stood by the king size bed and shrugged off her night-dress. She stood there completely naked, and looked gorgeous. Trim legs, slim thighs, and hardly any spare fat at all. She'd obviously been to the gym. Her pussy looked so inviting as she stood with her legs slightly parted. Her tits jutted out and looked like the soft pink pillows on her bed. Suddenly, my lace knickers were very wet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.