Ann and the Handyman
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

After cleaning myself up, I went downstairs to prepare some food, I had become rather hungry after all that physical effort, I just wasn't used to it. I stood there in the kitchen smiling to myself as I recounted the last couple of hours. I had really made up for lost time with so much sex in such a short time, I knew there was plenty more to come, and I looked forward to it. I found myself thinking of all the filthy language I'd just been using and that how easy the words had come to me. It seemed as natural as saying my own name: Ann Maloney, stick your cock up my cunt. Strangely there was no difference to me now. I felt liberated, able to use profanity with ease and without guilt. I would have to be careful in front of others of course. It wouldn't do to say to the vicar "God, that guy looks like he's got a big cock, I wouldn't mind having that up my slit" No, I'd have to keep my new found vocabulary for when I felt it appropriate.

Thinking of Carol, I began to wonder about the rumours that she was a lesbian. Until today, sex with a man had not been an option, now I began to think about sex with another woman, and the thought excited me. Like a true professional, Alan cleaned himself up and resumed work on the wardrobes. We didn't have sex again that day, as I knew he'd be back tomorrow to finish off the work, but we did have a kiss and cuddle when he left for the day. There would be plenty of time tomorrow to ride his lovely big cock. There, I'm using my new words more easily all the time.

Later that evening, I gave Carol a ring and asked her over for a drink or two. I thought I might try the short skirt trick on her to see where it got me. Carol arrived at about eight thirty with a bottle of red wine. I was wearing almost the same clothes as when I'd seduced Alan, only the blouse had become creased and stained so I put on a clean one, same bra but no knickers. Carol was wearing a knee length navy blue skirt with a long slit up the side which showed a lot of leg, black shoes and a black T-shirt with a yellow zig zag design. It was quite a tight fit and showed off her full breasts and nipples beautifully. We sat and chatted for about an hour, during which time we consumed her bottle of wine and half of one of mine. As I moved around her, putting nibbles on the table etc, I made sure I bent over in front of her so she could get look up my skirt. By the time we'd finished the second bottle of wine I was ready to make my move. I sat in a chair opposite her and crossed and uncrossed my legs giving her brief glimpses of my arse and thighs. After a little while and with my skirt half way up my thighs, I began to spread my legs, a little at a time.

It wasn't long before my bush and pussy were on display. I was loving it, I felt so sexy, and I was buzzing with excitement and lust, my desire for sex stronger than ever. I could feel the familiar electric tingle and ache in my crotch, and I was getting very wet. Carol's eyes flicked from my tits to my pussy and back again. Then she just stared up my skirt, I knew I had her hooked, it looked like the gossip might be true after all. Carol started to squirm a little on the chair, the wine had reduced her inhibitions and my little pussy show had turned her on. I was fairly sure at this stage that if I'd offered to fuck her there and then she'd have said yes. So that's more or less what I did. With her gaze firmly fixed on my cunt I said,"What are you staring at Carol?" This shook her out of her trance, " Nothing Ann, I'm just a little tired, I think I'd better be going" I got up and sat next to her, held her hand in mine and said, " Darling Carol, I don't want you to leave yet, besides you haven't had any of this". As I said that I, pulled her hand up my skirt and jammed it hard against my sopping wet hole. I held her hand hard against my cunt and rubbed my bulging clit on her fingers.

Carol pulled her hand away and said,"Just because I don't like men, it doesn't mean I want this" She got up and headed for the door, I thought I'd made a terrible mistake. But I was so horny now, I was gagging for sex, I tried again with her. I turned towards her and spread my legs as wide as they would go, offering my wet cunt to her. I undid my blouse and pulled my bra up to my neck letting her see my huge tits and erect nipples. I said "This is all yours Carol, I really want you to fuck me" Carol stopped by the door and looked back at me. I dropped my hand between my spread legs and plunged four fingers deep in to my cunt. Instantly, the heavenly feeling of my vagina being stretched wide open rose through my body, I moaned softly."Please Carol, don't make me beg, I want us to fuck together"

"Oh Hell, Ann, I didn't know you were gay, all these years, wasted. Why now?" I removed my fingers from my hole and licked them, then offered my hand to Carol. I made up a lie for her," I've just discovered the true joy of sex Carol, and I want my first experience to be with someone I can trust, some one like you Carol. Don't make me wait any longer, I've waited so many years for this. I want your pussy and your tits Carol, and you can have mine. Say yes Carol, shag me now" Carol moved slowly over to me, her long legs showing in the slit of her skirt. She sat on the sofa beside me and looked in to my eyes and said, "Oh Ann, if only you knew how much I've fancied you, wanted you, dreamt of this moment. But you've always been so straight; I had no idea you wanted this too. Some women friends of mine have said to me how much they'd like to get their hands on your tits. They'd envy me now if they knew"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.