Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Alan hadn't climaxed despite all my efforts with my mouth. I had read that some men enjoyed having their penis pressed between a woman's breasts. I was certainly well equipped to do that so assuming the role of a slut again I said "Alan, would you like to fuck my tits?" As I spoke I saw his penis flex and grow a little more, so this is what turns him on! I rolled over and crouched over him, my large breasts hanging down like pink melons. I lowered them on to his thighs and slowly slid them up to his twitching penis. When my breasts were either side of his erection I pressed them together squeezing his penis in my cleavage, I then began rubbing my breasts up and down his stiff shaft.

I said " Oh Alan, your cock feels so good between my tits I love the feel of your cock sliding between my big fat tits, I want you to cum on my tits Alan, shoot your hot spunk all over them. That feels so good, your cock is big and hard and my tits are so big and soft. Fuck them Alan, oh please fuck them. You can shoot in my face if you want, I'd love you to cum on my face, on my tits, in my mouth up my cunt, oh Alan shoot your spunk all over me, I want your spunk" I looked up to see Alan's smiling face. What's so funny, don't you want to cum all over me?" I asked.

"Oh yes Ann, I want to cum in you, but the only place you haven't suggested is up that lovely tight arsehole of yours" A short time ago this would have horrified and disgusted me but now it was what I wanted more than anything. The ache, the desire, the pure need for sex was burning once again between my legs. All I knew was that I wanted Alan's penis in my vagina, between my breasts in my mouth or even up my anus, it didn't matter what or where so long as I was having sex with him, and could experience a mighty orgasm again. I realised that I was becoming hooked on sex, that I was becoming a nymphomaniac. This realisation didn't surprise or shock me, I welcomed my new status: Ann Maloney, 44 Year Old Sex Queen!

As inexperienced as I was about sex (until now that is!) I knew that anal intercourse usually meant that the woman was on her hands and knees. So as I got on all fours and offered my anus to Alan. I said " Is this OK Alan, will you be able to get your cock up my arse like this, I'd love to feel your thick meaty cock ramming deep up my arsehole." Alan smiled and positioned himself behind me."You've got a lovely big arse Ann, I've wanted to fuck it ever since I followed you up the stairs this morning!'

"Oh Alan, why didn't you say earlier, if you'd said you could have arse fucked me while we were on the stairs, I would have loved it. Come on Alan, I'm getting desperate for a shag, you can fuck my cunt doggy style while you're there if you want"

Alan moved close to my rear and slipped his penis into my vagina, at first I thought he had changed his mind but then he took it out and inserted his thumb in my vagina instead. Then I realised he was using some of the thick slimy vaginal secretions that were spread all over my crotch, as lubrication for his monster penis. Until today I was a virgin, orally vaginally and anally, It occurred to me that a penis of this size may well hurt, a little but I was beyond caring as I begged Alan to get on with it and penetrate me anally.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.