Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

At my home I have a spare bedroom I keep ready for when my sister Mary and her husband Ian come to stay. I had been planning to have some fitted wardrobes made for some time and now I thought the time was right to engage the services of Mr. Swanton to build them.

I called his number and gave him an idea of what I wanted, and my address and he said he'd be around the following Thursday at eight am. That morning I rose early, showered and dressed myself appropriately to meet Alan Swanton. I didn't bother with shoes or stockings and I didn't bother to put on any knickers either. I found an old black skirt in the wardrobe that I hadn't worn for years as it was a bit too short but now I felt was perfect. I pulled it on and when I bent down I could see my bottom in the mirror, just how I wanted it. I slid on the white bra with the 42DD label and crammed my huge breasts in as best I could but still they bulged over the top and around the sides, but it gave me a fantastic cleavage. Next I put on a plain white silk blouse that was so sheer you could see my bra through it. I left enough buttons undone so all my cleavage and part of my bra was on display. I finished off with some expensive perfume behind my ears, between my breasts, and a little in my bush.

Alan arrived a little after eight fifteen, he apologised for being late, and I was pleased to notice that he had a good look at my breasts as he came in, I was starting to tingle already. He was carrying some tools so I shut the door and led him upstairs to the spare bedroom. I loved the thought that he was able to look up my skirt and see my backside only inches from his face. I showed him to the spare bedroom and explained the kind of fitments that I wanted and he went off to the suppliers for the wood and materials. Within an hour he was back and started work, sawing and measuring away in the spare bedroom. I had to use immense self-control not to masturbate while I waited. I wanted to be at the height of my arousal for him. After about an hour I popped in to see how he was getting on, he had stripped off his shirt again and there was sheen of sweat covering his arms and chest. I sat on the spare double bed and watched him work, his muscular arms straining as he sawed the wood. I was at the point of no return now I was so sexually aroused that I either had sex with him or I masturbated. As I sat on the edge of the bed facing him I allowed my short skirt to ride up exposing even more of my thighs, and crossed my legs to reveal a glimpse of my buttocks. I saw him look away but he kept having little peeks now and then. I uncrossed my legs and sat with them parted so he could see up my skirt. Now Alan found excuses to bend down to pick things up from the floor and each time I saw him look up my skirt and I got a big thrill from knowing that he could see my hairy vagina. As he stared, I opened my legs even more letting him have a good look at my crotch.

The poor man was transfixed by the view up my skirt, I had dried my vagina several times already, but now it was wet again. I knew from magazines and books that a lot of men found dirty talk and slutty behaviour really arousing so I finally broke the silence.

'So Alan do you like looking at my pussy?"

"Er no, I'm sorry Miss Maloney I didn't mean..."

I stopped him "Don't worry Alan I like you looking at my pussy, it's nice, it makes me feel really sexy" I stood up and said " If you want to fuck me Alan you can, I want you to". With out saying anything, he quickly kicked off his shoes and pulled off his socks. As he did so I took off my blouse revealing my white bra covered breasts. Alan stopped and stared as I unhooked and dropped my bra and allowed my huge breasts to fall, even though they are large, my breasts are still very firm." I want you to touch my tits Alan please, suck them Alan, suck them" As he held and played with my breasts I quickly undid my skirt and let it fall silently to the floor. While he was occupied fondling and sucking my breasts and sending little shocks through my nipples I undid his jeans and pushed them and his boxer shorts down to his ankles. I reached down to hold his penis, and oh what a penis it was, long, hard and thick, so very thick I could barely get my fingers around it. Alan let out a little moan in to my breasts as I squeezed his huge penis in my hand

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.