Voyeur - Cover

Voyeur

by Moose

Copyright© 2002 by Moose

Erotica Sex Story: a man's lonely night at home turns out better than expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Once again, I was alone and I was horny.

It had been weeks since my cock had even seen any pussy, let alone fucked any. I had the feeling my balls were turning a deep shade of blue. I had to find something better than just masturbating all the time.

But, since I didn't have any regular pussy, jerking off was pretty much my only outlet. So there I was, another night at home, cock in hand, watching my favorite ass-fucking porno. Some red-headed beauty with a body that could stop traffic was on her hands and knees as some guy with a large cock - maybe about 8 inches long - was sliding it in and out of her puckered asshole. Another guy was sitting in front of her, and her hair swayed back and forth as his cock pistoned in and out of her mouth.

Ah yes, this is the life, I thought. If I wasn't getting any sex in real life, watching a good fuck flick was the next-best thing.

I was in that beautiful state where I was on the edge of orgasm when I suddenly heard a loud noise outside. It seemed rather serious, so I rushed to the balcony door to see what was going on.

I found something serious, all right, though it had nothing to do with any loud noise. There in her own patio area was this stunningly beautiful woman, and she was masturbating like there was no tomorrow!

Well, I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday! I quickly turned off the VCR, then scrambled back to the patio door to watch this live sex show. I made sure to stay just far enough back to where I couldn't be seen by anybody else, but yet I could watch this gal play with her pussy.

At this point, I should describe this nymph, who until this moment I had never seen. She was rather petite, maybe 5-foot-5, with light brown hair that appeared to cascade well below her shoulders. Her breasts were firm and not overly large, maybe a 36-inch C cup. The hair around her twat

was sparse and matched the light brown hair on her head. Also, it glistened with her juices, as did her fingers, as she continued to finger-bang her pussy.

She was using both hands on her vagina. Two fingers of her right hand drove in and out of the moist interior, while the thumb and forefinger of her left hand were pinching and rubbing her swollen clitoris. Every so often, she would bring one of her hands to her mouth, where she would slowly lick the juices off of it. She was writhing uncontrollably on the sofa as her passion mounted.

I stroked my cock slowly, wanting this to last as long as possible. The way I figured it, this gal was so hot, she'd be going for a while, and I didn't want to miss one moment. So I kept a slow but steady rhythm on my rock-hard prick, pausing only to squeeze more lube out of the bottle. I wanted to hold off my orgasm as long as possible.

She, of course, had no such worries. If anything, she was picking up speed. Her hands were a blur as she worked over her excited pussy, and finally she drove herself over the edge with a thrashing orgasm. I swear I could almost hear her screams as she climaxed.

As it turned out, I was right - one orgasm was not enough for her. She paused for a moment, then resumed stroking her pussy. Since she had just cum, it wasn't at the fevered pace it was a few moments ago; rather, it seemed she was building up her passion level again.

Then she stopped and reached into her purse, which was nearby. What she pulled out almost made me cum all over the place!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.