Icing on the Cake - Cover

Icing on the Cake

by Couture

Copyright© 2002 by Couture

Erotica Sex Story: A young man learns you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Cream Pie   .

© 2001

Today started out as not a very good day. It was my birthday, but I had just moved and didn't really know anyone to celebrate it with. So here I sat on a ladder, painting the trim of outside of my garage.

However my crappy day started getting better when I overheard my neighbor talking on the phone in her bedroom. I stopped paying attention to what I was doing, so I could listen to her conversation.

"Well he refuses to go down on me. He says real men don't do that kind of thing. The only time I'm able to have an orgasm is when I do it myself when he's not at home."

Uh-huh... Uh-huh"

You know Lisa, what I wouldn't give to find a guy who would just go down on me. Ya know, no strings attached. That way I wouldn't be cheating on Bill."

Yeah, I know. Who's going to be willing to just to eat me huh, without expecting something more?"

Well a girl can dream can't she."

Hah Hah. Well nice talking to you too, Gina"

Bye babe!"

Damn! My dick had hardened, bulging out of my jeans, just from listening to her one-sided conversation. You see, my neighbor is a gorgeous woman, with great legs and a nice ass. She's 23 years old and her husband around 28, I think. I don't understand him at all, because I would love to eat her pussy every night if I was him. I only wish I had the guts to tell her, that I would do just that for her, no strings attached. The only problem is I'm way too shy and that is probably the reason her husband has the hot wife and I'm out here painting the house on my birthday.

Well, I've had enough of this, time to put this paint stuff up and go jerk off, while thinking about eating my gorgeous neighbor.

"Hey Tim! I just made some iced tea, do you want to come inside and cool down for a bit?" Lisa said from behind me.

Damn! She startled me and almost caused me to drop my paint. I barely caught it in time, but smeared wet paint all over my hands in the process.

"Sure, that would be nice Lisa" Now to just hide my hard-on with my paint bucket, while I walk down the ladder. I followed her, staring at her ass and long legs as she walked. The miniskirt she was wearing left little to the imagination. Her husband truly must be a fool.

"Have a seat and rest Tim, I'll go get it for you." She returned with the tea and when she leaned down, I could look down her blouse and she her breasts dangling loosely in her bra. Then she sat down in the chair in front of me.

"Boy it sure is hot out there, isn't it?" Lisa said as she placed her cup of iced tea against her throat. I could see her nipples as they hardened through her blouse. Shit, she's so fucking sexy, I'm not going to be able to stand up.

"Yes, it is hot out there. It feels like the heat is just leaning on you!" I replied, trying to be funny.

"Hee Hee. Yeah, I've been watching you work around your house. I wish my husband would do more around here, but he feels like it's beneath him." Lisa said, as she dangled her shoe off her foot and fidgeted with her the hem of her skirt. Is she flirting with me? I wonder if she would let me go down on her?

"I've never felt like anything was beneath me, Lisa." God! I hope I wasn't too obvious or sounded too desperate. Maybe it's time to break out the big guns and go for the guilt. "I just feel bad painting today, because it's my birthday."

"Awww...Is it your birthday? If I had known I would have done something special for you," Lisa said as she spread her legs slightly. Oh God! She's not wearing panties!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.